Hehehe...

Started by Destina Faroda, June 18, 2006, 04:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

Hm...I went on a little test run, and I have to say it looks spiffy.  It's going to be hard gettting used to the repositioning, though.

(The rest you you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, and I'm not telling you.  You should be able to figure it out.)
Sig coming...whenever...

Trevor

:D  gelezen

olroxshade

Destina Faroda

When will the secret be unveiled?  Will anyone listen to a word Destina writes?  Or will it all be thrown in the Catacombs?
Sig coming...whenever...

Nimrods Son

Quote from: Count Olrox on June 26, 2006, 10:19:39 AM
:erk
Yeah, all this insider joking... I wonder how Trevor got what Destina's talking about, and I don't. So you don't need to feel ashamed, Olrox. Btw, didn't you plan to change your name? How about "Lee Trevino"?

<Mexican golfer, starred in his own NES game back in, 1986, I believe>

... oh, that's not fun at all. I'm sorry.

Trevor

you underestimate me :(
that hurts    :blink

Nimrods Son

I don't. I meant that you seem to have understood what Destina was talking about, while I haven't got the meaning (I have an idea, but I'm not sure). I never underestimate people... besides turks.
But that comes form my goth genes.

Destina Faroda

Eh, you'll get it.  It's going to be revealed soon, but for right now it's in the testing phase.

ne_s__e  ;)

Buy a vowel!
Sig coming...whenever...

Trevor

:catgirl
thank you  angantyr

Leafar

lol big hands!!!!!! :p

Destina Faroda

I'm bumping this, because if you've visited cvrpg.com in the past 24 hours, you know that I was talking about the new site design.
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

You know.  I didn't have any idea what you were talking about, and I sit next to the dude.

In other news, I'd heard you had left completely.  Apparently those reports have been greatly exaggerated.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Shit, _I_ didn't have any idea what she was talking about. She was _that_ cryptic.

Destina Faroda

Don't be fooled.  I'm getting to the point that I don't even want to say anything online anymore.  No one cares what I think anyway.

ne_s__e = newsite  -- the name of the folder tat this layout was in

And as a note, the links to the sprites are broken because you let paths point to the "Images" folder...with a capital I.  It needs to be a lowercase i.
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

ahhh, I hadn't seen that last Vanna White post.  That would have been a big clue.

And just because we don't understand you doesn't mean we don't care. :p

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Yeah... I'm just oblivious to clues.

topher chee

Xuzaf D

Could you post something more than pointless filler and sentence fragments, Topher Chee. I don't like looking through threads just to find the only new post doesn't even add up to a sentence.