I'm baaaaaaack...

Started by Sufurin Scorda, December 31, 2007, 11:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sufurin Scorda

...Yes, I am. :>

Edit #3: Kasarn guessed who I am. It's me, the fuzzy draggy Dakataaaaaaaaaaaa...I bet no one else remembers me. :C Except for maybe that oogie boogie monster that lives under my bed. And maybe that silly Xze. And maybe that fox with a hazardous material fetish (according to the photo album). :B

~~~

But I bet none of you know who I am. >:3 None of you could guess from the name I'm using. I mean unless you know of a good word scrambler and that it's in la...I mean...some mysterious language! Maybe Japanese, maybe Spanish...who knows!

I would be using my old username, but:
- I forgot my password. :C
- And I deleted the email I used for this forum. :C I had too many emails and that one was being spammed the most, so I got tired of checking it and deleted it.

And I want to play a guessing game. >:3

These are the only hints you get:
1.) No newbies'll know me. I may or may not have been here around the time the DMFA forum moved here from the Nice, or some time after that.

2.) My fursona's species has appeared in DMFA more than once, and my fursona's fur/scale/feather (>:3) color is the same as the only one (that I could find. I'm not sure if there are any others. But he/she/it has only appeared in 3 pages. And that creature (A hint! ...Or is it?) appears in a strip before strip 200.) that's ever talked.

3.) I'm an artist, but I'm not posting art yet. Not because I don't want anyone to know who I am yet, but I haven't drawn anything in a while and I still have stuff to do before I go back to school next week.

And I suppose that if you can see certain thing or two in my post that I used to use, that/those could be considered (a) hint(s) too. :3

(And mods, no cheating and looking at my email or my IP! (ESPECIALLY YOU, BILL) I'm not even sure if my IP is the same as it used to. :U But still, no cheating. It'll make me sad. :C)

Also, Happy New Year! And Dammy-kins (Or Llearch. I think he messes with the code and stuff, but I'm not sure.) doesn't have to worry about changing my username for me, because I'll just keep this one and confuse people. She can change it for me only if she wants to~ And she can go ahead and delete my old account. It's ooooooold.

Edit: Oh. It was the log-in name that Dammy edits...My bad. I thought it was the name that everyone sees on the forum. Man, does my memory suck.

And my post is looooong. :O

Edit #2: Also, you may have to think a bit. I doubt that I'm someone that anyone would recognize. I might've been forgotten since I've been gone for over 4 months. :U

Poofyspikes

Whoa, hold on there! I just came back to this forum two days ago, so we're all full in the "blast from the past" department. I'm afraid you're going to have to leave. Again.

Anyways, I'll guess Pink or Hollyann to start off with.

Sufurin Scorda

But I just got here! D:

And I didn't mean that I've had a cameo. Sorry if I confused you. I just meant that if my fursona is a giant pink and purple elephant, then it's appeared in DMFA. :B

bill

(uses IP check)

Kasarn

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sufurin, you know we can change the email address and reset the password for you, right?

It's not something we'd do without some proof of who you are, but given that, we can fiddle for you...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sufurin Scorda

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2008, 12:32:46 AMSufurin, you know we can change the email address and reset the password for you, right?

It's not something we'd do without some proof of who you are, but given that, we can fiddle for you...
I knew that. I just didn't know how I could prove I was me. D:

Quote from: Kasarn on January 01, 2008, 12:32:37 AM
Dakata?
Yus.

HOWEVER DID YOU KNOW, GOOD SIR

Kasarn

A little dragon whispered it in my ear. :)

Or, more specifically:-
1) Dammy-kins (search the forum for Dammy)
2) your post in The Arena about owning all those dragons
3) in DMFA 141-143, there is a red dragon.

Cogidubnus

It's a Dakata!  :U

Good to see you again, Daks.  :3

Sufurin Scorda

Quote from: Kasarn on January 01, 2008, 01:02:37 AM
blah blah blah
Ha ha. :U I didn't think that anyone would think that "Dammy/Dammy-kins" was a hint, but I could've sworn I called her that a few times.

Since you win, I'll draw you something after I finish all of that homework and stuff I didn't do last year. :B So PM me what you want, and I'll probably have it to you by next week.

Quote from: Cogidubnus on January 01, 2008, 01:07:26 AMIt's a Dakata!  :U

Good to see you again, Daks.  :3
It's a Coggy Doggy! :U

Hey, Cogs. :3

Why I've been gone if anyone cares:
- School
- Chores (The monster that evolved from the germs in my kitchen sink keeps trying to eat me when I wash dishes :C)
- Teen dramaz
- Felt like taking a break from forums (All forums, not just this one)
- Had to get a few new screennames and stuff
- Had to reformat my laptop 2 or 3 times and lost of all of my saved passwords and stuff the first time. (The first time it was screwing up and I HAD to reformat, other one or two time(s) were 'cuz I wanted to cleeeean it)
- (Already said) Forgot my pass and deleted my email.

Suwako

I remember you.
You made arts.
Now you are back.
Joy.

:P

Gabi

I don't think anyone could forget you... even if they tried. :mowwink
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Dak on January 01, 2008, 12:48:24 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2008, 12:32:46 AMSufurin, you know we can change the email address and reset the password for you, right?

I knew that. I just didn't know how I could prove I was me. D:

The IP address is a start. ;-]

Sufurin Scorda

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2008, 10:33:02 AM
Ah. So it is the same. Didn't know that. And I didn't think that you or Dammy could see my IP in an email or anything.

Quote from: Gabi on January 01, 2008, 07:48:53 AM
Why? :mowwink And by the way, did I get any random hugs while I was gone? Or can you or Haz not remember?

Quote from: Aiyno on January 01, 2008, 05:04:22 AM
I remember you.
You made arts.
Now you are back.
Joy.

:P
Onoes, I'm remembered. :U At least my art's improved. Too bad I can't post any for a week or so because of pokemans (OH GOD POKEMON DIAMOND IS SO AWESOME AND I CAN'T TAKE MY PAWS OFF MY NEW [liMITED EDITION] DS...But at least I don't have wifi, or I'd never leave the house ever again~) and school.

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Dak on January 01, 2008, 10:55:13 AM
Quote from: Gabi on January 01, 2008, 07:48:53 AM
Why? :mowwink And by the way, did I get any random hugs while I was gone? Or can you or Haz not remember?
Hmm, looks like (according to Gabi's list) that you only got one huggle from Haz. Since you've been away fro more than a month, you were (or rather, your original account was) disqualified after 1 month of inactivity.

But hey, glad to see you're back. *non-randomly hugs* :hug
Jeez I need to update this thing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Dak on January 01, 2008, 10:55:13 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2008, 10:33:02 AM
Ah. So it is the same. Didn't know that. And I didn't think that you or Dammy could see my IP in an email or anything.

Ah.. yes, we can, usually. And then there's IM, which will often allow that as well, and you can provide other details, like what your email address was, and when you last logged in, and... ;-]

Not all completely visible to other forum users, so not 100%, but you start adding it together...

Sufurin Scorda

Quote from: modelincard on January 01, 2008, 11:01:07 AM
But hey, glad to see you're back. *non-randomly hugs* :hug
*Hugs back* :hug Yay, hugs!

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2008, 11:01:50 AM
Ah.. yes, we can, usually. And then there's IM, which will often allow that as well, and you can provide other details, like what your email address was, and when you last logged in, and... ;-]

Not all completely visible to other forum users, so not 100%, but you start adding it together...
Didn't know that. And I had to get new screennames so that might've not worked, and even if it doesn't show my email on my profile (Can't remember and too lazy to check :B), pretty much anyone I knew knew it, and anyone could see when I last logged in... :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Dak on January 01, 2008, 11:19:28 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2008, 11:01:50 AM

Didn't know that. And I had to get new screennames so that might've not worked, and even if it doesn't show my email on my profile (Can't remember and too lazy to check :B), pretty much anyone I knew knew it, and anyone could see when I last logged in... :P

It doesn't show, but I didn't say any one of these pieces of detail was valid. It's a matter of the attempt.

And yes, I had noted your screen names had changed. That's part and parcel of "I reformatted my machine"...

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

TheGreyRonin

Welcome back, Dakata! Another ray of sunshine has returned to spread light in our lives!

Sufurin Scorda

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2008, 12:07:36 PM
It doesn't show, but I didn't say any one of these pieces of detail was valid. It's a matter of the attempt.

And yes, I had noted your screen names had changed. That's part and parcel of "I reformatted my machine"...
Still. :B Anyone could've done it. I mean, I do have a few "enemies" who might try to do it... And by screen names, you know I mean for instant messengers (and a few forums), right? I didn't forget my passwords. Just had to get new ones because of a few ex-friends (and some weird furries who don't know how to GO AWAY. :dface)

*Waves to Ronin and LionHeart* Since when am I a ray of sunshine? :B

Suwako

Quote from: Dak on January 01, 2008, 02:44:05 PM

*Waves to Ronin and LionHeart* Since when am I a ray of sunshine? :B

Your a roof to me, yes indeedily.

xHaZxMaTx

DAKA! :O  *Ghey hugs.* :3  You still owe me arts. :C

Sufurin Scorda

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on January 01, 2008, 03:38:51 PM
DAKA! :O  *Ghey hugs.* :3  You still owe me arts. :C
I FURGOT. :C And I've been busy. Just PM me later. Or IM me (I'll PM you mah SNs in a minute). But like I said to Kasarn, I can't draw or anythin' 'til next week 'cuz I have homework and stuff~

xHaZxMaTx

Yeah, I saw that.  Don't worry about it, though, I doubt I'd be able to think of anything for you to draw, off hand, anyway. :P

Brunhidden

To be perfectly honest i thought you were still around somewhere....

QuoteWhy do you have two noses?
One's for showin ones for blowin
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.