I've done air-fiddle.

The crowd loved it.

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Sienna Maiu - M T

I've been stressed recently, for the first time in nearly three months I feel relieved.

Okay, well that's really not so much secret...
although perhaps unknown.

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 17, 2007, 12:19:08 PM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 17, 2007, 03:32:26 AM
Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 16, 2007, 12:53:55 PM
Everybody air guitars.

Sienna Maiu never did :<

Which is why you fail.

Lier, I only ever win.

Dannysaysnoo

I broke my brother's copy of Gears of War by tilting the 360 while it was still on!  :<

The worst past? he didn't know.

haseeb

Does he still not know? Also just make it seem like it was his fault. That always works.

Angel

I sing in the shower. Actually, I sing just about everywhere. And any song, really. My little brother yelled at me once for singing "Torna a Surriento" while I was blow-drying my hair. :rolleyes

I read "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac" by periodically snatching it from my older brother's room. He didn't care, so long as Dad didn't catch me reading it.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Eibborn

Quote from: haseeb on November 18, 2007, 07:14:57 PM
Does he still not know? Also just make it seem like it was his fault. That always works.

Or, y'know, fess up and buy him a new copy, and not be a jerk. One or the other.  :3
/kicks the internet over

Sienna Maiu - M T

. . .
I broke my father's laptop by spilling an entire glass of chocolate milk on it, this occured when my mother brought me food including a glass of milk, when she did so I picked up my glass I already had to show her, when I put it back down I wasn't looking, so accidentally placed it on the mouse, which of course had the negative consequences.

It worked for a short time after, although sparingly, but to this day my family still believes that what killed the computer was the lysol I sprayed on to the keyboard to hide the smell of chocolate.

I think I subtley told my mother once, quite recently, but she didn't really pick up on it. This is confirmed by the fact that yesterday my father referred to the computer I "sprayed lysol on".

xHaZxMaTx

I broke my dad's laptop by spilling soda on it. :B

Also, I'm (apparently) the first ever to say 'fuck you' to Sienna.  I feel so special. :3

Sienna Maiu - M T

I'm never singing publicly again.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Eibbor_N on November 18, 2007, 07:57:54 PM
Quote from: haseeb on November 18, 2007, 07:14:57 PM

Or, y'know, fess up and buy him a new copy, and not be a jerk. One or the other.  :3

He took it straight back to Virgin and got a total replacement. Saved my buttz.

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 18, 2007, 08:39:51 PM
. . .
I broke my father's laptop by spilling an entire glass of chocolate milk on it, this occured when my mother brought me food including a glass of milk, when she did so I picked up my glass I already had to show her, when I put it back down I wasn't looking, so accidentally placed it on the mouse, which of course had the negative consequences.

It worked for a short time after, although sparingly, but to this day my family still believes that what killed the computer was the lysol I sprayed on to the keyboard to hide the smell of chocolate.

I think I subtley told my mother once, quite recently, but she didn't really pick up on it. This is confirmed by the fact that yesterday my father referred to the computer I "sprayed lysol on".

thats why I'm thankful my dad has only ever bought a desktop.

xHaZxMaTx

The only concert I've ever been to was Rod Stewart.  After tonight, the only concerts I have ever been to will be Rod Stewart and Billy Joel.

Fuyudenki

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 19, 2007, 02:48:07 AM
I'm never singing publicly again.

Imagine saying that after a night of drinking.

DoctaMario

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 16, 2007, 12:51:46 PM

I'm afraid of vampires.

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 17, 2007, 03:32:26 AM

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 16, 2007, 12:53:55 PM
Everybody air guitars.

Sienna Maiu never did :<

You're afraid of vampires AND you don't Air Guitar? Sienna....(sigh)  :<  *writes you a prescription to play more Guitar Hero 2*

haseeb

Breaking a laptop does suck. Thats why i dont eat near mine, okay maybe occasionally i do.

Sienna Maiu - M T

I eat by computers all the time.

:B

Also, apparently I was lying earlier.
I sang. Again.

Dannysaysnoo

I scanned at least 300 Glasses bar codes today.

The dirty part? i had a little fun doing it.

TheGreyRonin

I once pitched a kitten head first into a plate glass window.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on November 20, 2007, 02:40:12 PM

why did you do that?

Cogidubnus

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on November 20, 2007, 02:40:12 PM

I think you told me this story... >:3

TheGreyRonin

Quote from: Cogidubnus on November 20, 2007, 02:49:37 PM
I think you told me this story... >:3

Yes, yes I did. I'm not so sure I should repeat it on the forum, though. LOL

Brunhidden

Quote from: superluser on November 17, 2007, 10:52:39 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden on November 17, 2007, 06:27:14 PMdoes air banjo count?

Only if it's not Duelling Banjos.

actually it was to the song 'merry christmas to the whole fam damily' two years back

which leads me to my next secret, ive been intentionally lowering my inteligence for the past seven years or so. it hurts a lot more then you would expect, banjos are only ocasionally involved, the process is slower then i expected, and i forgot what i was doing so i guess its working.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 20, 2007, 08:56:54 PM
which leads me to my next secret, ive been intentionally lowering my inteligence for the past seven years or so. it hurts a lot more then you would expect, banjos are only ocasionally involved, the process is slower then i expected, and i forgot what i was doing so i guess its working.

Oh hey, I've done that! For the past, oh... wow, seven years now myself, I'm on the seventh.
However, I've come to night care what people think (for the most part) and just let myself speak the way I wish, however, I am in need of re-establishing what little intelligence I previously had.
Which leads me to, I have been unintentially leaving of the G's in some action 'ings since grade nine.
And, although I do so love books, it had been so long since I'd actually read a book for my self (last year TBH, I even had in-class books I didn't finish) I actually hadn't really read a book since grade eight and perhaps grade nine (when it really started) I hit high school and it was like "Wham! No books." However, I read a book in approximately six hours for class a few weeks back. I was locked outside the house and just read it. I was finished by in class the next morning.

So, my dirty little secret?
I love to read.
and yet I don't.
Unless it's fanfiction. *raised eyebrow-smirk*

Oh yes.

Also, not so much a secret, having woken up at noon on Sunday (after having 5-7 hours sleep) I had been up approx. 36 hours straight since, and have had seven hours sleep in the past 64.

Sufurin Scorda

I stole the cookie from the cookie jar. :C

I have 12 Mega Bloks dragon toys in my room. :U 11 are on my desk and 1 is on my dresser, with my other big dragon toys/figures.

I've barely started that book report that I was assigned like a month or so ago. D: And it's probably due right after I go back to school. Noooooooooooooo

OH GOD, IT'S 2008 AS OF LIKE 25 SECONDS AGO.

xHaZxMaTx

Brunhidden

another dirty secret- i have been refusing to seek any kind of counseling or help for my depression, crippling as it is

Quotei've learned - that you can keep puking long after you think you're finished.

Eibborn

I WRITE FANFICTION. I'M SORRY WORLD.  :< :< :< :<
/kicks the internet over