Sweeping Darkness (OoC)

Started by Darkmoon, December 31, 2007, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

e_voyager

thanks. i kind of assumed it when he walked in with no spills but not i have to wait until we're ready to clime the stair way also can the stairways support the constructs?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

familyghost

I'm going to try and reformat my computer today, if it fails I may have a friend post in here to let you all know I'll be a while.  I say this because I have horrible luck with reformatting.

ADDED:

IT WORKED!  Sort of... I'm gonna have to hunt down the guy who sold me this piece of junk.

Darkmoon

Stairs are sturdy.

Man, my job is so easy right now.

techmaster-glitch

Heh-heh. All that work to get Tarson to accept his position as leader... and when he finally starts to really act like it, the new guy blows him off. :rolleyes

EDIT:
Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on April 19, 2009, 09:27:52 PM
At the top, is what appears to be a trapdoor.
To make your job even easier, I'll assume there's nothing else up there besides that ;)

Darkmoon

techmaster-glitch

DFX didn't actually open the trapdoor, yet. Is this magic really just escaping from around the cracks, Darkmoon?

Azlan

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 22, 2009, 12:02:35 AM
DFX didn't actually open the trapdoor, yet. Is this magic really just escaping from around the cracks, Darkmoon?

It's actually full of ninjas and that's not magic... that's awesome given physical form.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Darkmoon

Point for Azlan.

Yes, the magic is seeping out through the cracks.

techmaster-glitch

Ho, wait a sec, "painted vision purple", as in, now can only see solid purple, or just everything is a tone of purple?

Darkmoon

techmaster-glitch

Oh yeah, Darkmoon, did DFX actually manage to identify any magic before/during the flash? If so, what?

e_voyager

was enigma effected? i'm just getting in so i don't know
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkmoon

Just magical leakage. The source is in indeterminate.

techmaster-glitch

Eh heh heh...voyager? DFX, does not, in any way, sound alarmed. Based on his speech, he was supposed to sound completely deadpan, as in, "Oh, now I see in purple. Whatever."

And, if Enigma didn't hear the whole bit that DFX said in the first place, he wouldn't have heard anything about visoon, yet. He would have only heard the question, "Have you experienced any irregular effects?" in a completely calm voice.

e_voyager

i see. i did not mean that his vocal patten had changed but his voicing a question about effects caught enigma off guard. and no enigma was not truly paying attention to what but he might have herd the word vision but i'll change it to fit better. i'll probably sound more like a whiner then i want this time around though but that's okay

techmaster-glitch

Meh, he doen't sound like a whiner now, just worried, and there's nothing wrong with that.

EDIT:
Quote from: e_voyager on April 24, 2009, 11:33:24 PM
" was your brother affected? "
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 24, 2009, 10:31:31 PM
"My brother seems to be unaffected by this phenomenon.
Hint hint, nudge nudge :P

techmaster-glitch

DFX isn't casting any spells. He's just trying to sense/identify any magic there might be.

e_voyager

you use magic to sense magic do you not?

techmaster-glitch

Only if you actually cast a true analyzing spell. DFX is just trying to tune in to a magical sense to "feel" the magic directly.

EDIT: Of course, Darkmoon has the final verdict on how all this works.

e_voyager

in that case i'll just have to wait. i know that it was your sensing that triggered it the first time so from enigma's point of view it was a magic trigger or spell that caused whatever happened to you when you tried to sense magic around the trapdoor before

familyghost

I'm having a bad week...  ok um I might be a bit slow to respond for oh... a month or so.  my computer's graphics card fried itself and now I can only use my mom's laptop when she's at work.   So... yeah...  What a week for me.

Omega

A bad week? Try a bad year.

Seriously, science is a harsh mistress with an 12 inch strap-on. I'll probably be working in lab and writing articles till the end of May. I'm not gonna rant anymore about it, because I doubt you'd like to hear me whine.

Sorry for absence, but one has to make compromises with his studies and rest of his life.

familyghost

I bow to your superior sucky-year-ness...

techmaster-glitch

Anyone seen Darkmoon? We're waiting on him...

Darkmoon

I need to think on what I want to have behind the trap door. Don't let me forget, but let me think on this for a day or two. I've completely spaced on what I was going to have there originally...

techmaster-glitch

nah, j/k. Take what time you need to get your bearings back.

Darkmoon

Well, back long ago, I had an exact plan... but then it took a while to get where we are now... and I discovered so many other shiny objects...

Darkmoon

Oh, fyi, the trapdoor is ABOVE you, not below you. Think attic, not basement.

techmaster-glitch

...Huh?

Okay, will edit all posts accordingly....