Eternal Rains (OOC) [M] - Closed

Started by Sunblink, December 22, 2007, 10:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

One could ask, certainly. Who knows? I don't mean just regarding Cog's actions, though - I had assumed there might be more questions in general. But, then, this may again be something I'm doing.

techmaster-glitch

I have to congratulate and thank you, Cog. With perfect accuracy, you've depicted my character better than I can  :)

Aisha deCabre

Aright, small question...was Cross there when Paige stated that "Cogidubnus will be ok..."?

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,3949.msg190207.html#msg190207

Thus, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be dead. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on May 16, 2008, 02:39:21 PM
Aright, small question...was Cross there when Paige stated that "Cogidubnus will be ok..."?

Oops, yes.  I can either edit that, or we can assume that Cross still isn't quite together after having his head repeatedly banged against the ground by aforesaid wolf-monster.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 16, 2008, 02:41:28 PM
Quote from: Aisha deCabre on May 16, 2008, 02:39:21 PM

Oops, yes.  I can either edit that, or we can assume that Cross still isn't quite together after having his head repeatedly banged against the ground by aforesaid wolf-monster.

*shrug*  Doesn't matter, whichever you think is more likely. :3  That can be edited anyway by saying that he seemed to not be all together yet.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

personally o love they way everyone has been keeping things growing and the insight in the others (Sal is still a mystery aside for that she's  a spider ) to epyon is really staggering.  and yes epyon does easedrop a lot he's found it easy to stop and listen rather the to ask questions  when information presents itself . he as he's doing not while repairing his arms sitting on the corridor floor rather then standing s it seems that the ship is still behaving erratically.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

Hmm.  So, has Cog actually changed, or is that simply a vision created by the spell?

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 01, 2008, 06:29:59 PM
Hmm.  So, has Cog actually changed, or is that simply a vision created by the spell?

>:3

Sunblink

For everyone's amusement, to those who are curious, this is pretty much what inspired Pandora's interesting dialect: CLICK HERE - warning. Contains a LOT of cursing, but it's mostly censored. A good example of what Pandora's accent is like is basically the dung beetle. :B

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on June 06, 2008, 01:14:26 PM
For everyone's amusement, to those who are curious, this is pretty much what inspired Pandora's interesting dialect: CLICK HERE - warning. Contains a LOT of cursing, but it's mostly censored. A good example of what Pandora's accent is like is basically the dung beetle. :B

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Personally, I've always imagined her talking like Harry the Hatchet. >:3
"If yu' doughn't wan' t' be countin' fingers yu ain't got..." and soforth. x3

techmaster-glitch

(Tapewolf's post)
:giggle I can't wait to see Cross' (And Pandora's, and everyone else's for that matter) reaction when he realizes that Arcwelder has been upgrading the engine room, evil rust notwithstanding. While it's looking more and more like his own demented scrapyard the longer he's in there, the engines are increasing in power and output.
Now, reliability on the other hand... >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Don't piss in someone else's pool" springs into mind, if you'll excuse the profanity.

Pulling up the floorboards to mess with someone else's toys without asking is dreadfully impolite, tech. I would have hoped that Arc would at least have figured that however upset _he_ gets about other people playing with his toys, he should expect Pandora to get just as upset about him playing with hers.

Just my 2p.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

True, but considering he has virtually no rational thought processes at all...what I said was really meant to be said in humor, if the smilies didn't indicate. -I- know that Pandora&Co are still going to be pissed as all hell anyway. My point in my above post was actually that, contrary to Cross, repairs won't really be needed, or even if, be possible without ripping out the whole room and rebuilding it from scratch, if Arcwelder is left in there long enough. It's not to that point yet, but it can be.

And like I've said before (several times, I believe), he thinks the engine room is his new home, only because it is metal and machines. In his demented thing that passes for a mind, everything metal and mechanical belongs to him automatically >:3

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on June 06, 2008, 03:46:10 PM
My point in my above post was actually that, contrary to Cross, repairs won't really be needed, or even if, be possible without ripping out the whole room and rebuilding it from scratch, if Arcwelder is left in there long enough. It's not to that point yet, but it can be.
Ah.  Cross isn't talking about the engines... he's referring to the massive damage to the ship's structure caused by Cog.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 06, 2008, 04:01:59 PM
Ah.  Cross isn't talking about the engines... he's referring to the massive damage to the ship's structure caused by Cog.
Oooohhh. Thank you for clearing that up :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

I believe Keaton described it as "massive but superficial" - ie, the solution is a buttload of panels, but otherwise no big deal; nothing significant was hit in the melee.

Of course, Cross doesn't know that. ;-]

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 06, 2008, 06:34:46 PM
Of course, Cross doesn't know that. ;-]
Come to that, Pandora can't really know that either without inspecting all the structural points, which would almost certainly require landing.

Cogidubnus

*Cog simply grins evilly as he watches this conversation*  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Paladin Sheppard

techmaster-glitch

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, come on, tech. Tapewolf isn't going to let Paige steal Arcwelder's soul; it'd get right up Jakob's nose.

techmaster-glitch

I know. I was just marching with the emote-parade ;)

Paladin Sheppard

Tape:

I'm hurt and insulted that you think I'd do that to poor Jakob  :<

Although it was a funny clever response :3

techmaster-glitch

Penny hung back, rechecking her weapon and allowing all the heavy-hitting creatures to get in range of the garbage thing first.
Um, what? The group hasn't entered the engine room yet, and even when they do, it's hopefully not going to come to a confrontation. In fact, Paladin's the only one who's in...the room...yet...

AW CRAP, THAT WAS MY CUE :<

Oh jeeze, I am so sorry for stalling the RP peeps,  didn't realize Pally had already gone into the engine room. I thought Pandora was going to take point, and was waiting on that.
So so so sorry, I'll get a post up ASAP.

Tapewolf

Granted things aren't moving terribly quickly at the moment anyway, but are there any plans for the Anthrocon period?

Sunblink

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 20, 2008, 12:18:20 PM
Granted things aren't moving terribly quickly at the moment anyway, but are there any plans for the Anthrocon period?

I apologize for that. Things have been a little slow on my end, period.

As for Anthrocon, I'll be going there (YAY) so there will be a slight lull in activity on my end; or so I'm assuming.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Tapewolf

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on June 20, 2008, 12:23:44 PM
As for Anthrocon, I'll be going there (YAY) so there will be a slight lull in activity on my end; or so I'm assuming.
Last year they had a set of Linux machines in a hall set up as an a sort of free internet cafe thing.  Though it would be kind of a waste if you end up going all the way to Pittsburgh only to spent all your time online  :3

Is Cog attending?  IIRC he was considering it at one point.

Cogidubnus

Didn't pan out, this year, alas. But I will be going the next.

e_voyager

i've begun making plans for next year but about the game... where is everyone?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey