Previous topic - Next topic

bill

people should stop naming their topics "hi" tbh

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna Maiu - M T

As did I.
But you'll notice I clicked on yours though :B

namelessblade

true but at least its obviously a intro thread though some creativity would be nice

techmaster-glitch

There needs to be something that prevents threads from being named the exact same thing...

namelessblade

mabey as long as its not to horriblybad like the name taken problem

Sienna Maiu - M T

How about one of the rules be "Don't name your thread Hi"?

It should be slightly more than that at the very least.

Darkmoon

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 18, 2007, 10:12:25 PM
people should stop naming their topics "hi" tbh

Also, more girls need to post pictures of their tits.

(nods sagely)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

namelessblade

i agree with sienna maiu i havent been around long at all and even i can see where it would be annoying after a while

Darkmoon

namelessblade

wait i just read the rules thread its already a rule

xHaZxMaTx

Gee, I wonder why. :B

bill

Darkmoon

It's astounding.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Gee-whillakers Batman! :batman

Okay, so does that mean if people post those single word threads now we can openly mock?

(as opposed to at the very least, covertly mocking)

Damaris

This was covert?!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 18, 2007, 11:33:34 PM
Also, more girls need to post pictures of their tits.

(nods sagely)
Quote from: Darkmoon on November 18, 2007, 11:38:29 PM
I can do that.

.. So, where's the pic, then?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Darkmoon

Honestly, my plan is to lock em and shove em in the Mine. No point in letting them have responses.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Sounds like a plan.
Although someone still probably should give said people  a reminder to read the rules. How they would have missed it the first time however... I do not know.

xHaZxMaTx

Rules are like manuals; nobody ever reads them.  Not until they screw something up, anyway.  ...Or are told to.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 19, 2007, 05:22:18 PM
Rules are like manuals; nobody ever reads them.  Not until they screw something up, anyway.  ...Or are told to.

Can't argue with that logic.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 19, 2007, 04:31:33 PM
Although someone still probably should give said people  a reminder to read the rules. How they would have missed it the first time however... I do not know.

The registration agreement - that you MUST tick yes to in order to register - includes the following segment:
In addition to all of the above there is also the Rules Page at http://clockworkmansion.com/main.php?page=rules - which you agree to abide by, and also to review every so often, since we change it when we find people misunderstand parts.

If you, at any time, don't understand any part of the rules, feel free to talk to one of the moderators or administrators via pm, email, or whatever you feel you prefer, and we'll do our best to explain. The rules all sum down to "Don't make life difficult for the other forum users." Bear in mind we're only human, as well, and we have our bad days as well as our good ones, and cut us a little slack; if you think we're being unreasonable, re-read the rules - there's a section in there about what to do if you disagree, and it lists who you should speak in the various circumstances. Note also that there is a link at the top of the forum to the rules, also, so claiming you haven't seen them doesn't get you much sympathy.

Thank you, and enjoy your time at CMF!

... Since there's a break of about 4 blank lines above this, it -should- show up fairly obviously. Anyone who ticks without actually reading it deserves to get jumped on, with both feet, IMHO.

Sure, we should be helpful, but we've made sure the rules are clearly visible before registration, and are also clearly visible on every theme. How much more should we be hand-holding people, before we decide that no, they're not really interested in actually talking?

Sienna Maiu - M T

Darkmoon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 20, 2007, 05:53:25 AM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 19, 2007, 04:31:33 PM

The registration agreement - that you MUST tick yes to in order to register - includes the following segment:
In addition to all of the above there is also the Rules Page at http://clockworkmansion.com/main.php?page=rules - which you agree to abide by, and also to review every so often, since we change it when we find people misunderstand parts.

If you, at any time, don't understand any part of the rules, feel free to talk to one of the moderators or administrators via pm, email, or whatever you feel you prefer, and we'll do our best to explain. The rules all sum down to "Don't make life difficult for the other forum users." Bear in mind we're only human, as well, and we have our bad days as well as our good ones, and cut us a little slack; if you think we're being unreasonable, re-read the rules - there's a section in there about what to do if you disagree, and it lists who you should speak in the various circumstances. Note also that there is a link at the top of the forum to the rules, also, so claiming you haven't seen them doesn't get you much sympathy.

Thank you, and enjoy your time at CMF!

... Since there's a break of about 4 blank lines above this, it -should- show up fairly obviously. Anyone who ticks without actually reading it deserves to get jumped on, with both feet, IMHO.

Sure, we should be helpful, but we've made sure the rules are clearly visible before registration, and are also clearly visible on every theme. How much more should we be hand-holding people, before we decide that no, they're not really interested in actually talking?

Quoted for truth, and also because everytime I quote something, a demon gets its wings.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 20, 2007, 11:11:20 AM
Quoted for truth, and also because everytime I quote something, a demon gets its wings.

... Doesn't Sindra already have wings, though?

Sienna Maiu - M T

What if I quote something though?

Darkmoon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 20, 2007, 11:23:58 AM
Quote from: Darkmoon on November 20, 2007, 11:11:20 AM

... Doesn't Sindra already have wings, though?

Technically, she's not a demon. She's a demonic angel.

RJ

:< And I baked muffins and everything...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 20, 2007, 04:28:26 PM
What if I quote something though?

Then a muffin gets its wings.