Return of the wondering voyager

Started by e_voyager, November 11, 2007, 01:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

well it's been a tough 3 months but as of tomorrow i should be back on the forum .it'll be so good to see every one again including those of you whom don't know me. after all were are all old friend who some how forgot that we're met before
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Suwako

How could we ever forget you?

I know! Let's all share my brains and drink loads and loads of alcohol, more than I normally do  :B

Anyway, welcome back :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: e_voyager on November 11, 2007, 01:38:23 AM
well it's been a tough 3 months but as of tomorrow i should be back on the forum .it'll be so good to see every one again including those of you whom don't know me. after all were are all old friend who some how forgot that we're met before

Who were you again? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

glad to here your back... now about that 20 bucks you owe me
*giggles*

LionHeart

I remember you... you're that guy.

Welcome back.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Tapewolf

Heh, I thought you'd been a bit quiet lately.  Welcome back.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

i had actually become paranoid about where you went, if you had changed your name, if you were dead, or if you were plotting something

i would guess dying and then changing your name would leave you free to plot wth nobody catching wise
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 11, 2007, 10:53:10 AM
i would guess dying and then changing your name would leave you free to plot wth nobody catching wise

Round this place? No, it wouldn't. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Glad to see you're back e_voyager, although I could have sworn I saw you around... even if not as frequently as I might have liked.

Although technically this might mean you've not seen me in a while, or not even at all, depending on what time I myself came back...

Gabi

Welcome back, E! It's nice to see you again. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

thanks you all. i just got off work and i'm catching up on the forum for now. it's good to see that this insignificant  and common entity's was remembered while he was away.

and gay
Quote from: thegayhare on November 11, 2007, 09:10:18 AM
glad to here your back... now about that 20 bucks you owe me
*giggles*
what twenty bucks? did i miss something fun?  ( checks his system for amusement park tickets
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey