Clockwork Mansion Questionnaire

Started by DoctaMario, November 09, 2007, 03:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctaMario

I just got here so I want to know y'all a little better (okay okay, I'll cut the crap, this is really a tool to let me know who to stay away from in here). If you don't fill this out, you're not cool.

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) Adam Deiboldt

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? I'm a professional musician, and yes I love it!

3.Where are you from? Originally around Buffalo but I live and have lived in Atlanta, GA for 4 years

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? I would put a retractable blade in it that I could shoot thru the heads of people on the subway who insist that talking LOUDER over their phones will make people understand them better. That and a toaster. Sometimes you just want toast on the go.

5.What/who is your favorite:

•Book?Probably Dracula by Stoker, Brief Interviews with Hideous Men by David Foster Wallace, Interview with the Vampire ,or 1984.
•Album?Diamonds & Pearls by Prince
•Movie?Ghostbusters
•Game?Castlevania 64/Legacy Of Darkness
•Food?PIzza. They have the most incredible pizza in Western NY and I always gain a couple pounds when I visit home because of it.
•Guilty Pleasure?I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures.

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. There's a reason why it's a popular belief. You can't always believe what's popular, but in this case, it's the truth. I mean, c'mon, what's the first think you think when you see some guy with wetted down hair smoking? That's right: B.A.D.A.S.S.!

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Usually a pain. It seems like they deliberately TRY to fuck with you at the airport. Every time I fly, my car gets even more inviting.

8. Have you ever stolen anything?Besides hearts?  :mowwink

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?I'm more of an optimist, but I'm realistic. i think life would be a lot easier if people would be more realistic. 

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? Saw a thread about it on The Castlevania Dungeon

12.Explain your Karma ratio.I wish I could. i was golden until an hour ago. <.< >.>  >:3

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? He is a badass who tears shit up even though he doesn't smoke. Hey, some people are just born with it!

FIN

llearch n'n'daCorna

1. llearch n'n'daCorna. It says so right there.
2. Which one? I have ... uh... about 7, at last count. Currently active, I mean.
3. Lots of different places.
4. I wouldn't. I'm perfectly happy with my E61.
5. Ooo, tough call. Probably a wide variety of them. Album, depends on when you ask. KMFDM - WWIII gets a lot of playtime, though. The Princess Bride. Playing with the lives of the little people on the forum. That's a game, right? Food is fuel. *shrug*. As for guilty pleasures? That would require being guilty about them.
6. People who smoke cigarettes, voluntarily, are stupid. First thing I think is "don't smoke in my bloody house, and if you're willing to be outside, with wet hair, in January, then yes, you are badass. And frozen."
7. A pain, but just one of those things. I'll be waiting to see you drive to Australia from the US.
8. Bandwidth.
9. A cynic.
10. I moved in with DMFA when they all moved over.
11. It needs explaining?
12. Egotistical. and possibly not right in the head.

Incidentally, you missed number 10.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DoctaMario

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2007, 03:20:29 PM

Incidentally, you missed number 10.

I skipped it. Kinda like how some buildings skip the 13th floor.  :zombiekun2

Ryudo Lee

1. What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) I usually respond to "Hey you" or *taps on the shoulder*

2. What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? I'm an IT professional and I work for a certain government facility, and I love my job.  Really, I do.

3. Where are you from? Louisiana, around the New Orleans area.

4. If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? A laser gun.  Cuz lasers are friggin' cool.

5. What/who is your favorite:
•Book? Demons Don't Dream by Piers Anthony
•Album? I don't deal with albums... I make mix CD's.
•Movie? Hackers
•Game? Anything Mario, Zelda, Metroid, or Final Fantasy
•Food? Lasagne
•Guilty Pleasure? Cherry Vanilla ice cream

6. Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. ...Wut?

7. Flying: Fun or a Pain? Actually, I've never flown before.

8. Have you ever stolen anything? Nothing I'll admit to.

9. Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? Realist.

11. How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? I originally joined up with the DMFA forums when they were on The Nice, and then left for awhile as real life started being a pain.  Then earlier this year someone notified me that they had started up my old RP again and I joined up again.

12. Explain your Karma ratio. ...Wut?

13. What do you think of DoctaMario so far?  ...Who?

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Dannysaysnoo

1. Daniel Lewis Nicolson. Skip the H, i hate that.

2. Well, i'm kinda young for a true job, but i sell Tablet door to door for 70 pence. The closest i have come to a REAL job is Work Experience in Specsavers.

3. Aberdeen, Scotland. it suck around here, car crashes every few days and grey as far as the eye can see.

4. If anything, my phone needs to be able to keep its backlight on longer for when im using its phone book to punch in a real number on a conventional land-line.

5. Book - JPod, by Douglas Coupland
    Album - Franz Ferdinand, Franz Ferdinand
    Movie - Snatch or Crank, both are epic, and so is Jason Stratham
    Game - Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1 & 2 for gamecube, man, i musta played that game for 3 years, without any end in sight!
    Food - Pizza, its the shaz! or crisps, preferably Monster Munch
    Guilty Pleasure - Message in a Bottle, i always feel a little guilty after hearing it

6. People who smoke and have wet hair need to get new towels and new lungs. No, they are not Baddass. Smoking, when done right (with dry hair) is awesome.

7. My experiences with flying tend to be rather short as i have a good bottle of Irn Bru to pass the time, but i do enjoy the experiance, and the THRILL of no delays!

8. Apart from some money around the house, i once went into my newsagent and saw a Nintendo magazine with an NES controller keychain. One of them had the protective sheet ripped. I still feel a little bad about it.

9. I hope i'm an Optimist. Ahh! See what i did there? But seriously, i am pretty laid back.

10. PROFIT!

11. Well, Tapewolf's website, IT-HE had a special on DMFA, so i was inclined to explore. After a while of thought, i decided to join the forums.

12. I was in a discussion about nude Mab drawings. It wasn't pretty. The Karma shed, mind you, I've never seen Mab naked...

13. i haven't seen much of you, but you seem alright to me.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zina

Sure, why not

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) Allison Manydeeds

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? I'm inbetween jobs right now(hahah unemployment sucks)

3.Where are you from? Colorado. Currently living in Washington.

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? a tiger. Because it's a tiger.

•Book? Right now, Battle Royal.
•Album? Dark Passion Play by Nightwish is my current favorite.
•Movie? Uuuuh...Ichi The Killer, The Fifth Element and The Ring. I can watch those over and over.
•Game? Katamari Damacy. :>
•Food? Sushi. Yes.
•Guilty Pleasure? Crappy reality shows, like America's Next Top Model.

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short.
What.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain?
A bit of both.

8. Have you ever stolen anything?
You can't prove anything.

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?
Optimist. I guess.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion?
I never really know where I am.

12.Explain your Karma ratio.
Everyone loves a Zina.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far?
I hate him.

TheGreyRonin

1. What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) You can call me Grey, Ronin, TGR....or like most people, some form of profanity.

2. What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? I'm a writer and part-time human forklift in a feed store. My opinion of both depends on the day and how much crap I've taken from it at the time.

3. Where are you from? South Dakota. Shadow's Reach, to be precise. Don't bother looking on a map; that's the local name for it.

4. If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? It would explode if used, instantly killing the user. That, or a pulsed signal that changes people into psychotic zombies, a la Cell. Because I'm an asshole. And I hate cell phones.

•Book? Long list. First to mind is Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein.
•Album? Silent Hill 4: The Room soundtrack
•Movie? Casablanca
•Game? Mind
•Food? Know what a vegetarian is? Usually my favorite food source. Carnivores of the world, unite!
•Guilty Pleasure? If it's pleasurable and I do it on purpose, I don't feel guilt. Guilt is for accidents.

6. Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. No, I believe they're idiots people with clogged lungs and a higher chance of pneumonia.

7. Flying: Fun or a Pain? I can't fly. I'll get back to you once I grow wings.

8. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes.

9. Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? Optimist by outlook, pessimist by preperation. Or cynic, you judge.

11. How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? I clicked a link.

12. Explain your Karma ratio. I don't have to explain myself to you.

13. What do you think of DoctaMario so far?  Dude, you'll never replace Tetris.

DoctaMario

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 09, 2007, 04:05:51 PM
(quietly moves to the Villa)

Sorry about that. I wasn't really sure WHERE to put this topic.

Quote from: Zina on November 09, 2007, 04:23:06 PM

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far?
I hate him.

:< I guess I opened myself up for that one.  :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 09, 2007, 04:51:49 PM

Me either. I considered moving it, but figured it was a 50-50 shot anyway.

.. I'm halfway tempted to move it back, just to wind D up. ;-]

DoctaMario

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2007, 04:56:16 PM
Quote from: DoctaMario on November 09, 2007, 04:51:49 PM

Me either. I considered moving it, but figured it was a 50-50 shot anyway.

.. I'm halfway tempted to move it back, just to wind D up. ;-]

Lol, that WOULD be pretty funny, and I'd be willing to take a karma hit just to see it happen if he gets mad about it!

xHaZxMaTx

1. What is your name? Joseph/Joey/Joe (prefer Joey)
2. What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Student (Freshman Year at College)
3. Where are you from? Born in Roswell, New Mexico - Live in Bakersfield, California.
4. If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? A beeper or something that lets you know when your car alarm goes off instead of annoying everyone to death within a 5 block radius.

•Book? N/A
•Album? Never seem to get tired of The Postal Service - Give Up.
•Movie? N/A
•Game? The game I play most often is HaloPC (race gametype).
•Food? Animals have rights, too, damnit!  They have the right to be delicious. >:3
•Guilty Pleasure? I'm addicted to the internet.

6. Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short.  I seriously do not get the point of smoking. :U
7. Flying: Fun or a Pain?  I've only traveled by plane twice.  Was neither fun nor a pain, it just got me to my destination faster.
8. Have you ever stolen anything?  Apparently I stole a tomato when I was younger by eating it in the store.
9. Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?  That depends on if the person I'm talking to has any brains.
11. How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion?  Moved here with the rest of the DMFA peeps.
12. Explain your Karma ratio.  Bill sucks hueg ass.
13. What do you think of DoctaMario so far?  More trouble than he's worth. :3

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on November 09, 2007, 04:27:06 PM

I lawl'd.

Reese Tora

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) Robert

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? I am the sum total of all computer technical knowledge at my Office (Opeprations assistant, on my busness card) I do everything from tech support to web design to network engineer (the last being my specialty)

3.Where are you from? Southern California

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? A function to disable ridiculous features :3

•Book?Good Omens
•Album?Liver, Let Die
•Movie?StarWars: The Empire Strikes Back
•Game?Final Fantasy Tactics
•Food?Hamburger
•Guilty Pleasure? I won't tell you, but I'm doing it right now :)

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. mu

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Interesting, both, and neither.

8. Have you ever stolen anything?When I was, like, 4, I... liberated a fruit rollup from the supermarket

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?Both, depending on situation (I'm a cynic, but I hope for the best anyway) 

10.If you could add your own question to this questionaire, what would it be?  8)

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? followed from the Nice forum for DMFA

12.Explain your Karma ratio.Apparently I make more posts people like than not.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=244
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

DoctaMario

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 09, 2007, 05:19:07 PM

4. If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? A beeper or something that lets you know when your car alarm goes off instead of annoying everyone to death within a 5 block radius.

That's a GREAT idea actually! I'm always afraid to arm my car alarm when I know I'm not gonna be near it because I don't want anyone to destroy it while I'm gone. I guess I'm just worried someone'll toothpaste my car or something.

•Food? Animals have rights, too, damnit!  They have the right to be delicious. >:3

12. Explain your Karma ratio.  Bill sucks hueg ass.

13. What do you think of DoctaMario so far?  More trouble than he's worth. :3

TOO funny! But then again, my Karma's headed towards the same ratio as yours. Me and my BIIIIG mouth.  :P

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on November 09, 2007, 04:27:06 PM

I lawl'd. Best answer yet.

Quote from: Reese Tora on November 09, 2007, 05:27:06 PM

10.If you could add your own question to this questionaire, what would it be?  8)

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=244

Those were HILARIOUS!  :mwaha

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 09, 2007, 05:36:44 PM
TOO funny! But then again, my Karma's headed towards the same ratio as yours. Me and my BIIIIG mouth.  :P

Headed? The way I see it, Haz has 35% positive, 65% negative. Give or take a bit.

You've got 1% positive, 99% negative. I think you've overtaken him, and then some...

Suwako

1.What is your name? aajeg Rcersp eulman   .. censoring forever! My name isn't cool anyway.

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Student, sometimes.

3.Where are you from? The Netherlands, The great farmlands of the north..east.

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? Kill person on the other side of the line, annoying classmates, teachers, other people and people not belonging the the afore mentioned groups.

•Book? I have no favorites, most books that where not forced on me by school I enjoyed.
•Album?I listen to whatever comes onto television or random internet searches.
•Movie?(doesn't remember movies by name, or at all)
•Game?Unreal Tournament
•Food?Pizza.
•Guilty Pleasure? I'm hiding it! I swear.

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short.   No one's cool if they ain't been the freezer.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Like I'd know.

8. Have you ever stolen anything? Who told you that?

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? Can I say realist?

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion?  DMFA, plain and simple

12.Explain your Karma ratio.There is a karma ratio? 0.o

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? He doesn't burn in pretty colors  :<

Filled in according to the -it is very late- regulations

Damaris

For what it's worth, I prefer posters under the age of 18 keep their last names to themselves.  I don't want to be accused of assisting a child molester or statutory rapist.

1.What is your name? Amber

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? I am a library circulation desk supervisor.  I strongly dislike pre-teenagers currently.

3.Where are you from? I was born in Michigan, but currently live in Indiana

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why?  I hate cell phones, actually.  I spend most of my day trying to pry people off them.

Book? I read way too many to have a favorite.  One of my favorite authors, however, is Donna Andrews.  I additionally like the non-Shopaholic Sophie Kinsellas.
Album? Afterglow, by Sarah McLachlan.
Movie? The American President
Game? to play: Animal Crossing; to watch: Metroid Prime
Food? Chocolate
Guilty Pleasure? My old claw foot bath, which I sadly no longer have.

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short.
   No.  People who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are just getting up much too late to both dry their hair *and* imbibe.  They are slackers, not badasses.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain?  Fun, as long as I can't see the wing from my window.

8. Have you ever stolen anything?  A few highlighters and pens from an internship.  To be fair, though, I used them for the job and then ended up taking them home with me.

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?  I tend to be pessimistic.  Being Optimistic just ends up with me being disappointed.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion?  I own it.  Beyond that, it's a long story no one cares about.

12.Explain your Karma ratio.  I have no idea what it is.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? He has an amusing name, and a very nice guitar.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Tapewolf

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) J***** M*****

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Software engineer, mobile data systems.  Yes, I do like it.  Mostly.  See (4)

3.Where are you from? Swindon, UK  (technically Uxbridge, but I moved to Swindon when I was one)

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why?All I want is a phone with a decent programming API, developer tools that actually work, documentation that doesn't ******* suck and an OS that isn't written by morons.  (Has fingers crossed on ANDROID, but it'll probably turn out to be just another broken JVM like the Cackberry  :cry)

•Book?The Silver Wolf by Alice Borschadt.  But I like a lot of shorts by Niven and C.M. Kornbluth.
•Album?Brain Salad Surgery by ELP
•Movie?The Company Of Wolves by Neil Jordan
•Game?System Shock, or one of the late Ultima games
•Food?I don't know...
•Guilty Pleasure?I don't know...

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. I do not agree that this is a popular belief, therefore I cannot agree with it in the manner stated.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? I've only done it twice.  It was a bit of both, really.

8. Have you ever stolen anything?  Now you're asking.  I've stolen so many things and killed so many people that it's really hard to keep track.  I usually steal Lord British's mug of ale to annoy him, but this usually results in him killing me using only his little finger.

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?I try to be optimistic about people, but I'm usually pessimistic about events.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion?Came with the DMFA mob from The Nice (a message board, not Keith Emerson's band)

12.Explain your Karma ratio.I cannot.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far?So far, so good.

Quote from: dannysaysnoo on November 09, 2007, 03:54:15 PM
11. Well, Tapewolf's website, IT-HE had a special on DMFA, so i was inclined to explore. After a while of thought, i decided to join the forums.
Another one!  It seems my evil plan to hook innocent people on DMFA is working >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Roureem Egas

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) Aaron. I wish it were something different though, other than Jon or some variation of such.

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? I'm a college boy. It's all I'm supposed to do.

3.Where are you from? California. Which needs some rain. I want pretty skies. :C

4. If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? A time limit possibility.

•Book? Pendant of Fortune, off the top of my head.
•Album? I listen to singles and BGMs mostly.
•Movie? Ocean's Thirteen.
•Game? I wanna put Mana-Khemia, but it's not localized. So Kingdom Hearts and .hack//GU
•Food? Fried chicken. Chili's is awesome about it.
•Guilty Pleasure? Eh heh.

6. Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. It can't be that popular if a homebody like me has never heard of such a thing. :P Smoking smells anyway.

7. Flying: Fun or a Pain? Bit of both.

8. Have you ever stolen anything? There was this one idiot who left something at my house. Never saw him again and never seemed to even notice that he lost it. How do you miss something that costs at least 50 bucks?

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? It's a mix of both.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? I came with the mass exodus.

12.Explain your Karma ratio. It's a mystery to me.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? You're amusing, you're good at English and typing, and I don't think of you as an idiot. You weren't that interesting in SSBM though.

bill

I just got here so I want to know y'all a little better (okay okay, I'll cut the crap, this is really a tool to let me know who to stay away from in here). If you don't fill this out, you're not cool.

1.What is your name? Sam Heddle
2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it?Student, and I like it.

3.Where are you from? Of Newport News, Virginia, and Hollis, New Hampshire.
4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? A cigarette lighter.

•Book?Various, but I'm a bit partial to Mark Twain
•Album?Thick as a Brick by Jethro Tull, Grace by Jeff Buckley, and Animals by Pink Floyd.
•Movie?The Usual Suspects
•Game?Grand Prix Legends
•Food?Quiznos Subs
•Guilty Pleasure?Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. Smoking is cool, and kids should do it more.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Pain.

8. Have you ever stolen anything?Games and music from the internet. (Don't do that anymore)
9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?Pessimist.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion?I actually forgot.

12.Explain your Karma ratio.I don't pay attention to it.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? I'm going to ban him right now.

DoctaMario

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 09, 2007, 07:39:06 PM

•Album?Thick as a Brick by Jethro Tull, Grace by Jeff Buckley, and Animals by Pink Floyd.

AWESOME choice!  8)

Faerie Alex

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) Alex

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Student, sophomore in high school.

3.Where are you from? New York, USA, in an eastern suburb of New York City

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? A hologram projector

•Book?none in particular
•Album?"Everything to Everyone" by the Barenaked ladies
•Movie?Iron Giant
•Game?Need For Speed: Underground 2
•Food?sushi
•Guilty Pleasure?I plead the fifth. :B

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. Bad ass...eh...not so much. Bad lungs, sure, or bad throat/mouth/organs/etc.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Second Life: fun, NFS:U2: bad, real life: fine but it's the landing that hurts

8. Have you ever stolen anything?Not that I didn't return.

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?Pessimistic optimist 

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? DMFA via Mab's Land

12.Explain your Karma ratio.Beats me, I'll prolly find it way different in the morning anyway.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? Wait, he posted somewhere besides here? :<
Jeez I need to update this thing.

bill

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 09, 2007, 08:10:35 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on November 09, 2007, 07:39:06 PM

AWESOME choice!  8)
Not banning you anymore  :U

Reese Tora

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 09, 2007, 07:39:06 PM•Guilty Pleasure?Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups

:U The mods be stealin' mah peanut butter cups!
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

RJ

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) ...All I can tell you is that I was named after the lady that called the lottery numbers on tv back in the late 80s.

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? I'm in your bakery, serving you bread.

3.Where are you from? It's a continent that starts with an A. :B And for a second clue... G'day, mate.

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? Hm, some digital way to send someone a slap in the face. Because there's just so many people you can't physically reach to do so.

•Book? Well, anything by Bill Bryson or Scott Adams is a-okay in my books.
•Album? Would I be a dork for saying the Digimon movie soundtrack? Or even the first Pokemon movie soundtrack?  :U
•Movie? There's really too many to count... But I do have a thing for zombie movies.
•Game? We <3 Katamari
•Food? I've fallen in love with the chocolate slice stuff they have at work. It's too good.
•Guilty Pleasure? Stealing offcuts of said chocolate slice stuff from the fridge when I have the close shift.

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. After all those anti-smoking ads they've had here, there's no way I could find cigarettes to have any sense of coolness anymore...

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? A pain. Literally. I don't handle decompression well. My last trip to Adelaide caused me to be deaf in one ear for about 3 days, and just as it popped, then we had to catch the plane back.

8. Have you ever stolen anything? Noooo, of course not... >_>

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? Definitely an optimist. My friend complains about it all the time and wonders how I've even survived so far.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? To be honest, I'm not sure. I have the suspicion that it involved chloroform and kidnapping though.

12.Explain your Karma ratio.  :] I can give you -100 in a couple minutes, so be nice.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? I'm keeping my eye on you.  :stalk

Shadrok

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) Online I tend to go by Shadrok Lycaonus, or just Shadrok for short.

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Bagger :rolleyes / artist  :boogie

3.Where are you from? Georgia

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? Signal jammer.

•Book? Not much of a reader but I liked  "Master And Commander" by: Patrick O'Brian (now if I can only finish reading it :rolleyes)
•Album? At present: Evanescence "Fallen"
•Movie? Robin Hood
•Game? Ace Combat
•Food? Beef, cheese, and potatoes
•Guilty Pleasure? Mint chocolate chip ice cream

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short. first time hearing about that.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? I've never flown.

8. Have you ever stolen anything?

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?  I think I'm pessimistic even though everyone else tends to say I'm too optimistic.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion?  In The Great "Nice" Migration.

12.Explain your Karma ratio. Needs more turkey.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? Fun game but I think Luigi won't be the same.

Kasarn

1.What is your name? James
2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? None
3.Where are you from? Northwestern Sydney, NSW, Australia
4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? Death ray /shrug

Book? I don't read much anymore.
Album? Probably This is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About by Modest Mouse
Movie? I dunno... Zu Warriors from the Magic Mountain? I didn't really understand what was going on but it was probably awesome!
Game? I seem to have Warlords Battlecry 3 permanently installed...
Food? The kind that I can eat without wanting to spit it out.
Guilty Pleasure? Nude camwhoring photography... I guess...

Not specifically.

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? I dunno.
8. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes
9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist? Pessimistic but generally ambivalent
11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion? Came with DMFA from The Nice
12.Explain your Karma ratio. Hermaphrodites.
13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? I dunno.

LionHeart

1.What is your name? (Don't bother censoring it, the Govt. already knows your IP address) LionHeart is close enough to my real name...

2.What is your occupation (if any) and do you like it? Don't have one...

3.Where are you from? Adelaide (a suburb of, rather), Australia

4.If you could put out a cell phone with a new ridiculous feature, what would it be and why? A holographic keyboard, for easier texting.

•Book? Too many to list. I read every chance I get.
•Album? Don't really do albums.
•Movie? No favourite. I don't go to movies much.
•Game? Don't do games, generally.
•Food? Don't really have a favourite.
•Guilty Pleasure? I'm sure I have one, I just can't think of it offhand.... :confused

6.Do you agree with the popular belief that people who smoke cigarettes with wet hair are badasses who tear shit up or not? Explain why, but keep it short.   ??? First I've heard of it. :blankstare

7.Flying: Fun or a Pain? Haven't flown in years. It was OK then.

8. Have you ever stolen anything? Not that I can recall...

9.Would you describe yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?  I'm an optimist in the limited sense that I don't believe anything bad can be permanent. This is how I retain what passes for my sanity - clinging to this belief.

11.How did you end up here in the Clockwork Mansion?  I came here in The Great DMFA Forum Migration.

12.Explain your Karma ratio. What can I say? It just is.

13.What do you think of DoctaMario so far? Who dat?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: TapeWolf on November 09, 2007, 03:54:15 PM
Quote from: dannysaysnoo on November 09, 2007, 03:54:15 PM
Another one!  It seems my evil plan to hook innocent people on DMFA is working >:3

Wait...you have an evil plan? I thought i knew you, JPM....
8. Have you ever stolen anything?  Now you're asking.  I've stolen so many things and killed so many people that it's really hard to keep track.  I usually steal Lord British's mug of ale to annoy him, but this usually results in him killing me using only his little finger.

Don't forget the Monkeys crisps.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: dannysaysnoo on November 10, 2007, 01:27:41 PM

Wait...you have an evil plan? I thought i knew you, JPM....

I'm still trying to figure out what's evil about it.