Hey

Started by Death Metal, November 08, 2007, 07:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Metal

Hey
The name is Death Metal. I've been looking for a good rpg site involving castlevania. I've played a few of the originals mostly. I look forward to get involved with this community. I have some skills in flash animation, drawing, writing and rpging.

xHaZxMaTx

He's here for Castlevania?  I wonder if he knows what a furry is...

Death Metal

Oh its mostly a furry site? Even better.

xHaZxMaTx

Haha, I can't wait 'till DMoon reads this. :3

Death Metal

I just left a bad site called the clock crew. I really hope people here aren't so harsh as they were at the cc.

xHaZxMaTx

Don't talk to Bill.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Death Metal on November 08, 2007, 07:29:37 PM
I just left a bad site called the clock crew. I really hope people here aren't so harsh as they were at the cc.
The Clock Crew? As in, the Newgrounds Clock Crew?

Faerie Alex

Ah, the people here are generally all nice...except for the squirrels, 'cubi, boxes, foxes, and...um...everyone else. :B Really, no one here bites *cough*hard*cough*.

Anyways, someone else will be around soon to give you the full round of warnings.

Welcome to the insanity.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

superluser

Quote from: Death Metal on November 08, 2007, 07:29:37 PMI just left a bad site called the clock crew. I really hope people here aren't so harsh as they were at the cc.

We're worse.  But we're also better.

We'll be nice to you, but that doesn't mean that we won't use dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire while being nice.  We know all the tricks.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

bill

You are a terrible person and should feel sad about your life.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Bill, if you keep insisting on talking to that mirror, we're going to start questioning your mental capability (even more than we already do).

Well, it would seem that I have been really neglecting my duties of greeting people as they come, whether it's actually my job or not is completely inconsequential. I can't really think of anything you should specifically look out for, as modelincard has seemed to fairly well covered it. Just, look out for squirrels and their exploding confectionaries, boxes that warn to look-out for those giving out warnings, and of course respect the moderators. Except Bill, he's going to try and make fun of you anyways, so alls fair in fights and jest (I'm still working on that one). So here's a pointy-stick *whips an seemingly normal stick out of a plothole, gently tossing it over* it can help protect you from certain dangers, which may or may not come up.

Am I forgetting anything... oh yes, look out for llearch.

So, enjoy your stay and any remaining sanity you may have, because it won't last long. (The sanity, not your stay. You never get to leave),
         Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

Darkmoon

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 08, 2007, 07:27:07 PM

Seriously, I didn't even know this was still a Castlevania forum. O_o
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zedd

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 09, 2007, 01:44:36 AM

ITS NOT??

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome.

And enjoy yourself.

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DoctaMario

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 09, 2007, 01:44:36 AM

Lol, yeah, that's initially what I thought. I think I've seen two threads about CV on the entire site! Lol!

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're looking in the wrong place, then.

The Castlevania threads are in either the Games area, or in the CVRPG area.

That's the Castle Keep and the Lusty Siren Tavern, respectively.

There's more than a few of them, if you go look. Not as many as DMFA, but then, DMFA has a hell of a lot more fans signed up here than CVRPG. Pity, really...

DoctaMario

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2007, 01:17:16 PM
You're looking in the wrong place, then.

The Castlevania threads are in either the Games area, or in the CVRPG area.

That's the Castle Keep and the Lusty Siren Tavern, respectively.

There's more than a few of them, if you go look. Not as many as DMFA, but then, DMFA has a hell of a lot more fans signed up here than CVRPG. Pity, really...

I've looked in those places, but the ones there are are pretty dead in the Keep and I'm not really an online RPG guy.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh.

CVRPG is a webcomic, not a game. I'd suggest going and reading it, but, since there's somewhat over 640 strips, it'll take you a little time.

DoctaMario

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2007, 03:12:07 PM
Heh.

since there's somewhat over 640 strips, it'll take you a little time.

Well, that could be a good thing or a bad thing. But I'll definitely chekc it out! Thanks!

Damaris

Honestly, I think Darkmoon's just waiting to have a few people he can talk shop with, so don't be shy about the Castlevania threads.  He's also the one that does CVRPG, and runs the Inverted Dungeon (in case you hadn't found that site)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

DoctaMario

Quote from: Damaris on November 09, 2007, 06:47:48 PM
Honestly, I think Darkmoon's just waiting to have a few people he can talk shop with, so don't be shy about the Castlevania threads.  He's also the one that does CVRPG, and runs the Inverted Dungeon (in case you hadn't found that site)

Darkmoon doesn't go by Elby Damned on the CV Dungeon by any chance, does he? I'll talk shop all day long! Tell him to send me a PM!