Attack of the Ears

Started by Brunhidden, October 20, 2007, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

Technically my daughter should be posting this, but at the moment she is at her grandmothers house.

while we had no internet my daughter, wife, and i went to the grocery store, which had just put up haloween items at the time.  on this shopping trip Eowyn was already wearing a pair of gold colored bangles, putting her hands into the anime catgirl position in an attempt to keep them from slipping down her arms, she was also, ironically, wearing pink camouflage pants with a matching shirt sporting hello kitty in the middle. Eowyn pointed at a pair of tiger ears on a headband, and we obliged by putting them on her, which started quite a scene.

I think she must have been hanging out with you guys too much, she immediately darted halfway down the aisle, turned, and went "RAWRR!". for the next 45 minutes she streaked the entire store going "rar raaaar woof rawr rarrrrrrr" and the like. the entire store thought it was a riot... except for the sushi chef she pounced. I guess that means he was an authentic Japanese, anyone else would not have found hello kitty to be good camoflage.

in the end i had to trick her, offering her one of those plastic pumpkin pails and then offering her a 5 pound bag of hot dogs, knowing she could not abbandon the pail full of hot dogs she had to continue her reign of terror at a very slow pace.

in the end we bought her the ears, which she wears often, and even says "I tiger, rar" before pouncing and starting to playbite. its hilarious, especially when she starts blowing rasberries in between bites. later she also got a pair of regular kitty ears, which she puts on as some kind of immunity to punishment saying "noooo, i kitty!" to avoid being sent to her room.

I think 2.75 years is a little young to become a furry, much less a vore.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Stygian

[shakes head]

And you're worrying about that sort of stuff? Give it ten, twelve years. If she starts to wear extra makeup and making black patterns or tears around her eyes, then you have to worry.

Brunhidden

Considering she already listens to Ozzy Osbourne, has an interest in sword fighting INCLUDING access to actual swords, and has twice tried to push me down flights of stairs in a frighteningly efficient manner.... what can i say? girls got talent

Tapewolf

Get her on Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song  >:3

And thanks for posting the ear story... that was pretty cool.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

techmaster-glitch

...I could not stop laughing as I was reading that... :lol

thegayhare

*giggles*

I think I've got a nice pair of mouse ears as well as a little bunny mask she might like.  It might get her off the vore kick

*giggles*

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Brunhidden on October 20, 2007, 06:07:00 PM
I disagree with that statement. Remember, 2 is the new 10 or something like that.

Besides, it's never too early to become a furry. :3
Jeez I need to update this thing.

xHaZxMaTx

Heh, that reminded me of this dog mask my baby cousin has.  She's so cute. :3

thegayhare

Ohhh Brun hon.

You should take some pics it would be so cute

llearch n'n'daCorna

I feel sorry for the sushi chef.

Other than that, "I tiger, rar!" has got to go on the list. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

Quote from: modelincard on October 20, 2007, 10:06:27 PM
I disagree with that statement. Remember, 2 is the new 10 or something like that.

and when exactly would it be too early to find your daughter giving herself a tong bath? i just hope i can break her of her habit of carrying things in her mouth like a puppy before she starts school.

Quote from: thegayhare on October 21, 2007, 12:01:16 AM
Ohhh Brun hon.

You should take some pics it would be so cute

If you notice her eyes dont look right there, my wife just HAD to photoshop all the pictures we take of her to blacken her pupils. and here i thought having red pupils is cute for a 2 year old

not the same meal, she made spider man macaroni.... i really dont know why she likes spiderman...

techmaster-glitch

thegayhare

*hands her some catnip*

such a cute little kitten

Zedd

I know whats expecting next her growl and stuff and walk on all fours

Fuyudenki

Cute.  I agree with you, though.  If the kid's eyes want to glow red, let them glow red.  It happens rarely enough in people that it should be preserved, 'cause it's cool.

Quote from: Brunhidden on October 21, 2007, 07:35:09 AM
not the same meal, she made spider man macaroni.... i really dont know why she likes spiderman...

Because Spiderman is t3h cool. :spidey

Seriously, though, I think Spidey's my favorite superhero.  Besides, you don't have to worry about her prom dates gettin' grabby with her 16 years from now if she can vault an 8-foot brick wall.

Also, is she cooking in that last picture?

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Brunhidden on October 21, 2007, 07:35:09 AM
Quote from: modelincard on October 20, 2007, 10:06:27 PM

and when exactly would it be too early to find your daughter giving herself a tong bath? i just hope i can break her of her habit of carrying things in her mouth like a puppy before she starts school.
Oh, well...there's that. I definitely agree with you there.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Jigsaw Forte

I'm pretty sure she won't become a furry. At least no more than any other 2 year old who dresses up in cat ears.

*thinks*

please don't let her turn into an anime catgirl... Catboys are fine, furries are fine, but dear God, no more catgirls...

thegayhare

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 22, 2007, 10:22:38 PM
I'm pretty sure she won't become a furry. At least no more than any other 2 year old who dresses up in cat ears.

*thinks*

please don't let her turn into an anime catgirl... Catboys are fine, furries are fine, but dear God, no more catgirls...

techmaster-glitch

I can't read what she's saying... :<

Distracting

I'm pretty sure it says "This isn't kawaii...This isn't kawaii at all!"

thegayhare

thats what she's saying yep

Sorry I couldn't find a bigger image

Brunhidden

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 22, 2007, 10:22:38 PM

Shouldnt be a problem anymore, appearantly her true passion is bee antenna ears she materialised from somewhere. zina should like that considering thats where eowyn learned the perky poses

Alondro

Meh, too many catgirls and too many fox bois.  Put em together and you get... uhm... foxy-cats? 

Mutated deformed freaks due to chromosomal nondisjunction? 

Or just nothing at all?   :confused

I'm not sure how that would work... It's time for an experiment!   >:]
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on October 29, 2007, 11:44:37 AM
Meh, too many catgirls and too many fox bois.  Put em together and you get... uhm... foxy-cats? 

Mutated deformed freaks due to chromosomal nondisjunction? 

Or just nothing at all?   :confused

I'm not sure how that would work... It's time for an experiment!   >:]
You already did that..We got Zooni that way

King Of Hearts

D'awww what a cute lil' tiger.

She's a bee now eh?

well, better hide the pointy stuff.

Eowyn

What Eowyn types-eeeeeeaaaaarrrrs,,,,,     iiiibbbeeee,,,rrrrrrrrrrrraaaarrr

What Eowyn says- Ears! I bee, rar!

What Eowyn means- I seem to be confused on the topic of which species is better, so i commonly wear whatever ones i feel like.

What Brunhidden says- Most of the time she uses the bee antenna, i guess she liked zinas art that much. while wearing the antenna she usually likes to try sword fighting with the plastic sword she got for halloween, when not wearing it she just likes to go 'woof'

Dannysaysnoo

thats just how i was when i was a kid,  loved pretending to be a cat, and i didn't have any furry influences. Shes just a kid, she ain't no cat girl!

thegayhare

Eowyn would you like to be a bunny?  or a mouse?

Brunhidden

uhm, just as a warning... she has a small stuffed pink bunny rabbit... in a pot on her play kitchen.

the freaky thing is she keeps putting it back there every time i take it away