Dead thread.

Started by Don, October 15, 2007, 05:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don

Hello, My name is Zack and I require help with surviving in these forums.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hello most new of the new! I as Sienna Maiu, and if reading your description was any indication, we're not going to get along at all! :)

So, we'll forego the pleasentries, I'll toss a pointystick at you to protect yourself with *tosses one she pulls from a plothole at the newcomer* and then say goodbye.

Enjoy your stay, :)
    Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Don

Well, I officially failed at my first impretion. I forsee my life being extremly difficult.

Drake Manaweilder

A sword collector huh? Neat! Any chance of seeing pics of them?

Anyways, greetings Mr. Noob guy.
I, as well as others, are about to advise you to avoid many things like a certain cardboard box,  RJ borne nuclear muffins and somebody named Bill. Regardless of what they say, or how they appear, everybody here is completely insane. Thus, upon entering, you must be as well.

Enjoy your stay.
Quote from: 96Zack96 on October 15, 2007, 05:47:28 PM
Well, I officially failed at my first impretion. I forsee my life being extremly difficult.
Don't worry about the others. They're just being random.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: 96Zack96 on October 15, 2007, 05:37:36 PM

Chyeah, no kidding.

On a more (but not completely) serious note, there was nothing wrong with your intro; we're just assholes. :3  Especially that Bill guy.

bill

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 15, 2007, 05:53:45 PM
Quote from: 96Zack96 on October 15, 2007, 05:37:36 PM

Chyeah, no kidding.

On a more (but not completely) serious note, there was nothing wrong with your intro; we're just assholes. :3  Especially that Bill guy.
:U

xHaZxMaTx

Don

Ack!, So I wrote and deleted all that for nothing? I knew I should've copied it...

Gabi

Oh, now I'm sorry I missed it.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

bill

Me too, it was the best thing ever.  :<

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: 96Zack96 on October 15, 2007, 05:57:22 PM
Ack!, So I wrote and deleted all that for nothing? I knew I should've copied it...

Hmm...  I tried hitting the back button to see if it would still be there, but no luck. :/

Don

*Sigh*
Name: Zack
Likes:Swords, Open-minded people, Dance dance revolution, Nature (Animals, oceans, forests etc...), A little chaos now and then.
Doesn't like: Optimism (overly happy things drive me insane), Close-minded people (Horrible conversation makers), People who judge on appearances, Betrayal, People who try to Lecture me without reason or decent reasons.

more on like/dislike but that's all I'm posting.

Hobbies: Collecting swords (I practice swordsmanship every now and then but it's pretty useless other than exercise.)

I'm a very trust worthy person. I can tolerate "almost" everything. I'm generally carefree I try not to stress on things.

Yea, I copied it...It's shorter but it's generally all there.

xHaZxMaTx

Instead of posting that here, you might try taking a trip over to the Photo Album thread in the Outer Fortress. :3

Suwako

Hi zack.

I am aiyno and this place will be your undoing, if it was your place of undoing that is. Hope you enjoy your stay, even with all the scary people here I think you have a relative good chance of survival, hope you watched a lot of survival documentaries, they're helpful.  :)

Gabi

Ah, thanks.

So... let's say someone is both optimistic and open-minded. Does that person hit both your like and dislike lists? Or how does that work?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: 96Zack96 on October 15, 2007, 05:57:22 PM

Here's your first bit of help: Don't believe anyone. And stand up for yourself.

Except for the admins. They should be listened to - other than that, you're golden.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

He did listen to me.  >:3

Don

I'm not too worried, if being insane is the major part of survival I think i'm good. After all I read the 800 page comic that is dmfa in less than a day. I like finishing things when I start them, if I leave them hangin there's a good chance I'll forget.

Don

Quote from: Gabi on October 15, 2007, 06:05:48 PM
Ah, thanks.

So... let's say someone is both optimistic and open-minded. Does that person hit both your like and dislike lists? Or how does that work?

Usually if a person is open-minded there okay. I really don't mind happy so long as they can make decent conversation. I've met optimistic close-minded people and they are soooo bad. Mention one thing out of the "norm" and they become entirly different people. It's kinda funny, but annoying at the same time.

Suwako

It is better not to double post, in the reply window you can quote post by scrolling down and clicking quote of the post you wish to quote in the topic summary. You can also edit your post a bizzilion times  >:3

~~Step by step we get a little closer~~

Don

Aye, thanks for the tip. I thought someone posted after my last. I'll be sure to pay more attention.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The problem with being open-minded is that people keep coming along and trying to put things in it.

-- PTerry
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Don

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 15, 2007, 06:18:48 PM
The problem with being open-minded is that people keep coming along and trying to put things in it.

-- PTerry

Point, That's why I tend to filter out the things that don't suite my lifestyle. My mind is open but not unattended.

Gabi

Quote from: 96Zack96 on October 15, 2007, 06:23:19 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 15, 2007, 06:18:48 PM

-- PTerry

Point, That's why I tend to filter out the things that don't suite my lifestyle. My mind is open but not unattended.
Same here.

Don

So then, anyone here play dance dance revolution? No? I'm the second best at the game out of my friends the only one better than me is one of my female friends...a speedy vixen she is...I'll beat her one of these days.

TheGreyRonin

Greetings, Numerical Zack! Welcome to our little corner of insanity, which we shall be delighted to share with you.....even if you'd prefer we didn't.

And seeing as I've been awake for 29 hours straight, this is a misquote: "Being open-minded is wonderful, so long as your brains don't fall out."

Right. Greeted.

Don

Eh? 29 hours is a little harsh ain't it? Tell me you at least have some alchohol.

Jim Halisstrad

Your numbers are wrong.  :<