A question

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, September 12, 2007, 12:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on September 12, 2007, 10:09:16 PM'Over three times as high," isn't very specific.  After all, 100,000,000,000,000 is over three times 10,000, is it not?

Here's my logic.  DM wanted to impress us.  Presumably, if he could have said that it was over four times, he would have.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

xHaZxMaTx

Or maybe he was purposefully being vague?

Fuyudenki

Hey, Sienna got that Mistress Succubus rank I mentioned earlier.(you may note, if you hadn't already, that I was applying feminine alterations to the actual title.)

Looks like we're going to play another game of "Forum ranks and boundaries."  Looks like mine's still the same.(Cubi student)

Quote from: RJ on September 12, 2007, 07:07:39 PM
If only we could edit post numbers.  :<

Could I lose about 100 posts?  I like having a nice, low post count.

Damaris

uh, oh, guys.  Haz is onto us...

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Some people give me too much credit. However, in an effort to remain quite vague, I refuse to say WHO was giving me too much credit.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Fuyudenki

I'mma guess Superluser.

I'mma also guess "three times as high" meant "three times as many zeroes," which would make it somewhere around 1,000,000,000,000

QuoteOne hundred BILLION dollars!

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 12, 2007, 11:42:16 PM
Some people give me too much credit. However, in an effort to remain quite vague, I refuse to say WHO was giving me too much credit.
Sneaky sneaky.

Pagan

Wow, those are some high numbers. At least I understand the system now though. And I have a goal! Onward and upward- to pygmy shrew!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Darkmoon

Actually, it's not hard to achieve 20,00+ posts over a short period of time. If you're in school, and have access to a computer lab, you can establish nearly that number in 3 days a week, a couple of hours a day, where you ignore the class and just post. Give yourself two years, and the job is done.

It's how I did it. Got As too.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Oh Dear Lord, what have I done?

Quote from: Raist on September 12, 2007, 11:39:27 PM
Hey, Sienna got that Mistress Succubus rank I mentioned earlier.(you may note, if you hadn't already, that I was applying feminine alterations to the actual title.)
I have (which is awesome) and I did.

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 13, 2007, 01:28:54 PM
Actually, it's not hard to achieve 20,00+ posts over a short period of time. If you're in school, and have access to a computer lab, you can establish nearly that number in 3 days a week, a couple of hours a day, where you ignore the class and just post. Give yourself two years, and the job is done.

It's how I did it. Got As too.
*growl* A's...
unless what you were actually typing was asthma, which would serve you right for spending so much time in a dusty computer lab.

Darkmoon

It was the Mac lab at my college. I sorta had to be there to get my Graphic Arts degree.

Sienna Maiu - M T

I figured it was probably some technology course or another. Depending on the person, it they can be a real bird course. Especially if you only need to read a book to get the info.

Or something like that.

Darkmoon

Nope, no books. Just art.

Kasarn

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 12, 2007, 08:24:19 PM
What the? The "Amazon" rank has been changed to "deer in the stobe room"? ???

EDIT: Wait a sec, almost all the ranks have been changed? Whaaaa?

Deer in the Strobe Room? :erk
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/Kasarn/mess/DMFA/deer/199-deerinthestroberoom2c.gif (uh, epilepsy warning?)

I see... I... see... I... so... pretty... *stares... drools*

Sienna Maiu - M T