Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by Cogidubnus, April 06, 2007, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Black_angel recognizes that the best laughs to be had often come from one's self. Of course, it also helps if you are the only one laughing, but still. :3

Suwako

Cogidubnus is different from everyone else, which is good I like variety and most people probably agree with that. Something without it gets boring soon  :B

xHaZxMaTx

How nice of Aiyno to change his avatar to let everyone know he'll be gone (and missed).

Josh Massa

Hazmat seems awfully unliked by the looks of his Karma, but not by me!!! (or is he...)  :mwaha

xHaZxMaTx

Cogidubnus

Hazzy just realized the answer to life, the universe, and everything.  :)

e_voyager

Cogidubnus mostly likely knows whom Bill Buckner is and what hunter believes him dead inside.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Brunhidden

Bubbles has connections, i bet he knows everybody here

QuoteYou have preformed an illegal operation, please place your hands on the wall and spread your legs.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Brunhidden always has a clever quote of some sort.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

Gabie has many friends on the forums and deserves many more.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager needs less e's. Despite that, he's still liked all over.

And he's still at 6000 posts. :-]

Gabi

llearch is very smart and very capable. So far the only thing I know of that he can't do is lurk.

Angel

It's impossible to say anything bad about Gabi. She's too darn nice to everyone.  :hug
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black angel is right but whats more is that  BA is a nice person as well and well worth getting to know

Brunhidden

Spanky just got "getting to know you" stuck in my head.

great song, but ill have to use "yellow submarine" to get it out and then theres no hope.

QuoteSomewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

bubbles needs to listen to more music. i'm sure there are other songs that can dislodge the music in his head.

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager is peculiar in his musical taste. A man of refined palate, and discerning ear: to him, the notes flow, as does rain on slick grass, and sweet drink among good company.

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

HazMat feels outclassed, as do we all in the presence of the master poet Cogidubnus.

However, HazMaTazz shouldn't be glum - we appreciate his efforts with his sig and avatar - particularly since they're always in-theme, as it were, as well as recognisably him.

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- bbbhhuuuuoooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxx,,,,,,hhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttt
What Eowyn says- Bhok! Box hat!
What Eowyn means- Boxes are hours of fun, make great hats, and the labels are wonderful to peel off and stick on the cat

Cogidubnus

Eowyn, the bright-haired child,
  has with her two fun boxes:
In one, she pillow-soft does sit,
  To watch the other,
  filled with foxes

e_voyager

Cogidubnus. how can one call thee?
you possesses  the heart of a warrior
and you add to it the soul of a sage.
your poetry reflects a special wisdom
one that sparkles agelessly belying your age

Gabi

TheGreyRonin

Gabi's avatar looks bright and perky. From what I've seen, that reflects her personality most of the time.

Cogidubnus

The Gray Ronin, however, seems oft so much more vivid in conversation than his avatar, and lacks the prickly thorns as well.

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo,,,,,, nnnnnnntttttttttyy
What Eowyn says- No! naughty *slaps at cor's avitar*
What Eowyn means- Smoking leaves and twigs is bad for you.

Brunhidden says- Just about every male in my family died of cancer, quite often very painfully, iv'e been teaching her early. oh, she is also offering a homemade fruit roll up to you for some reason.

xHaZxMaTx

Eowyn sees things I do not.  Though I could never really make out what, exactly, was going on in Cog's avatar.

Kryptic

Haz's number of posts, at the moment, being 3,377, incorporate two rather lucky numbers, by most people's terms.

Its also very symmetrical, in a weird way. I'm too tired to make much sense.

xHaZxMaTx

Kryptic's avatar text confuses and she has good taste in cute doggies. :3