Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by Cogidubnus, April 06, 2007, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is a prince among men but a king among philosophers.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is one small step away from the next level of post count.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna has long since passed the number of post i am approaching.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, but e_voyager has a head start. So who knows - perhaps he's posted enough to reach there anyway...

We await with pleasure the day we have two Cyclops on the forum. Cyclopi? Cyclopus?

e_voyager

llearch may not realized that currently i'm spending about 10 % of the time that i used to spend online. that's right just 10% so it shall be a while before i can  generate another100 pages of post. still it is nice of his to say that.

Josh Massa

e_voyager has a balanced amount of Karma. Yum.  :3

Suwako

Josh Massa has a balanced amount of karma as well, although not an excessive amount....  :B

niceness

Kryptic

Aiyno seems to use a lot of instant messengers... And he has plenty of good karma. :3

xHaZxMaTx

Kryptic appears to use no instant messengers, how unfortunate. :<

Cogidubnus

Hazzy isn't online. For shame!

I've heard good things about him, though. From good people. :)

Brunhidden

Cogidubnus has a liberal definition of 'good people', and i am okay with that.

QuoteWe shall support whatever the enemy opposes and oppose whatever the enemy supports.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

bubbles is as witting as ever even without the memory of the comic in whist i chose to call name after. 

Suwako

e_voyager can be inspiring...

Quote from: Kryptic on June 22, 2007, 04:06:00 PM
Aiyno seems to use a lot of instant messengers...

actually I use one Cross-client/network Messenger  (pidgin) >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna is a alright guy to talk to but i know less about him then some but i'm sure that will change.

Cogidubnus

E knows the wait and the waiting! E knows the name and the naming! Stronger than gods, brighter than mortals! Only E is Awake! Only E is Alive! E Enters into every Star and Moon! E Shines through their Shadows! One Shape, One Spelling! One Wraith, One Casting! From Darkness, E is Armed! From Light, E is Warded! All Spells, Powers, Curses Broken! The Chains are Shattered! The Scales Fall Away! I wake! I remember!

This is a rather apt description, or so I think. :3

xHaZxMaTx

Cogidubnus

I need to start indicating when I'm quoting, or else Hazzy will think I'm much better than I am. :B

xHaZxMaTx

Regardless, and based off a PM I received from him the other day, Cogi can create poems like nobody's business.

Destina Faroda

Hazmat is great at giving praise that is both meaningful and true.
Sig coming...whenever...

Gabi

Destina makes a good comic... and the only one I've seen so far where tooltip texts are a part of the art!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

Gabi is a cheerful and lovely person to talk to. she always seems to have the best interesting of her friends and ever strangers in mind

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager is always has an interesting comic to read, which can be great fun. :3

Valynth

Cogidubnus has an almost unending amount of literature to read, which is a good thing since he seems to remember each one without much effort.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Suwako

Valynth is easy to find among the more older forumites, because's special like that..  :)

and has no avatar  >:3

Gabi

Aiyno is one of the nicest people on this forum.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

llearch is wrong, for the first time in his life; Gabi is the nicest person on the forum (as opposed to being one of the nicest). ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Haz is also incorrect. This isn't the first time I've been wrong.

He's also very good at making interesting avatars and sig images.

Angel

Llearch is able to admit that he's been wrong before. That's pretty sweet.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!