Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by Cogidubnus, April 06, 2007, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

Double X would have exceptional English skills if she had a larger vocabulary.

It worked for me- im dumb as a post but people think im smart because i know some big words.

QuoteIt is the delicate illusion of the truth that cant even stand up to a light breeze, but so long as nothing tries to test it, well it may as well be made of iron.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze likes taking shortcuts in the PAY thread.  She is a 1337 hax0r.  Well, maybe just a hax0r.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hazmat appears to enjoy using 1337sp33k, which is a pity, since it makes him look a lot less intelligent and thoughtful than he is.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

llearch should know that I would never use '1337' in a literal sense.  And something else clever/witty about his compliment that doesn't sound like a compliment, but I'm on the verge of passing out on my keyboard.

e_voyager

Hazzy may remember that i have a image of a certain forum member with leet as a post count.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager stands upon the brink - twilight and dusk, sunrise and sunset, are his constant companions.

xHaZxMaTx

Cogi could write a poem about something completely insignificant, such as a pair of scissors, or a candy bar wrapper, and it would still be a work of art.

Nikki

Haz is talking to an extremely boring person on the phone  :<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Yeah, no kidding. :/  Er, uhh... I mean, Xze is a very interesting person to speak with. :D

Nikki

Haz has single-handedly emptied my self-esteem bar  :<

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's phone's battery sucks, 'cause I emptied that, too.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's probably too tired to catch my sarcasm.  I wouldn't have called her if I thought she was boring, now would I? ;)

Nikki

Haz should know that i'm usually kidding :mowhappy
Haz is teh awesome..but i'm awesome-er!

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's the first person I called on my new phone. (It's sexy, it plays music. :3)

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

llearch n'n'daCorna

HazMat needs to get out more, if he thinks his phone is sexy. :-] It's not the phone, it's who you call with it....

Xze-Xze is a quick typer

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 20, 2007, 05:00:43 AMHazMat needs to get out more, if he thinks his phone is sexy. :-] It's not the phone, it's who you call with it....
llearch is saying Xze is sexy, apparently. :giggle

e_voyager

hazzy does not seem to remember what happened last year... should we remind him?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is enjoying asking rhetorical questions, apparently.

Well of -course- we should. :-]

Cogidubnus

llearch is a master of esoteric truth, knowledge wrapped in a mystery, and hidden in a box. He also realizes the futility of rhetorical questions.

Will the rest of us, I wonder? :3

Gabi

Cogidbunus gets points for coming up with a rhetorical question about rhetorical questions. It's metarhetoric!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

Gabi is sweet like sweet cold things in summer time after a long day of work and stuff...

:B

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno should know a great deal about cold, refreshing treats after working in the hot summer sun.  I seem to recall Amber describing him as a lobster man.

Angel

Hazzie was the first person to greet me on the board. With this smilie:  D:
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Brunhidden

Black_angel must have missed out on the welcome comities, good thing BA tried here- i know of some forums with a 'welcome hammer' and a 'welcome brick'

QuoteIn all the world I have found only one truth, and it is a lie.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Cogidubnus

Brunhidden realizes there are worse ways to be greeted. By Darkmoon, say.  :<

He's a smart fellow, though. His intro post was the picture of good manners and taste. :)