I AM NEWBIE! HEAR ME RAWR! Grr...

Started by Rammenstein, June 30, 2007, 04:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammenstein

I don't mean now. I mean, like, in general.

bill

By the way, there's a surprise at the end of this forum. Try and find it!

Rammenstein

Does it have anything to do with me dying again?

bill

*shoots Rammenstein in the jaw*

FUCKING SURPRISE

(that's the surprise i was talking about)

Rammenstein

Zedd

bill

Rammenstein

Anywho, any chance for some, umm, resurrection before I die a third time? Please? I'll give you a cookie...

Zina

bill

Aww, so I don't get to shoot him again?

Rammenstein

Zina

If you do it too much, you'll give yourself cancer.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Rammenstein on June 30, 2007, 08:23:40 PM

She's never stealthed. Only one admin here has a stealth mode... Although another of them can transform into a car. Guess which one.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Jim Halisstrad

Quote from: BillBuckner on June 30, 2007, 10:10:52 AM
Let's just say that pregnant women should stay out of this thread.

*pouts*
I never get to have any fun.

Rammenstein

Quote from: Darkmoon on June 30, 2007, 09:53:54 PM
Quote from: Rammenstein on June 30, 2007, 08:23:40 PM

She's never stealthed. Only one admin here has a stealth mode... Although another of them can transform into a car. Guess which one.

What I mean is, llearch is supposed to be a stealth admin, although he/she is really not very stealthy. At least, that's what I've heard. llearch is supposed to be a stealth admin, right?

Erm...I dunno...who are the different admins?

Damaris

*shakes head*  Kids nowadays.  Not reading the rules before posting.  Back in my day, we had to walk ten miles uphill in order to read the rules.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Seriously, How hard is it to read the rules, eh? It's not as if they don't blatantly mention who the admins are.

Rammenstein

Ah, yes. They did. Sorry. My memory doesn't tend to retain information like that. See, I'm simply horrible with names. Kinda sucks. Please, accept my apologies.

Darkmoon

Rammenstein

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Damaris on June 30, 2007, 10:38:28 PM
*shakes head*  Kids nowadays.  Not reading the rules before posting.  Back in my day, we had to walk ten miles uphill in order to read the rules.
Both ways?  In the snow?

Rammenstein

Wearing nothing but a T-Shirt and Shorts?

techmaster-glitch

Damn, so much has happened, I am sooo wishing I never went to Six Flags today. I won't be on for long, then it will be an hour before I show up again. And rammy, I was -sortof- teasing you about the powerplaying, cuz you always do it with ninja shit whenever I talk to you. It's fugging annoying! I decided to get even by sullying your name. :) Haw haw.

Rammenstein

Jerk, that's mean! You are evil Tech-Dude. You are sooo gonna get it next time we play D&D! I'll have Andrew sick a pair of Minotaurs on you!

techmaster-glitch

Meh.
And by your posts, I see you've already settled yourself comfortably in the Arena...

And BTW, you got a nice siggy. Not sure what to say about the avvie, though...

BTW, PM me your cell phone number. I forgot to write it down when last we saw each other. Gotta set up another DnD session.

Rammenstein

^_^

Yesh, that is my kind of place. Full of nothing but pointless entertainment threads. By the way, I have a wish in there I believe you would enjoy corrupting.

Thank you mein freund. I'm thinking about changing my avvie to another Rock Lee thing. He is awesome. Or maybe Brahms from Valkyrie Profile. He is a God-Beast.

-Edit-

I don't remember what it is, and the battery is dead so I can't go check it.

techmaster-glitch

I didn't mean change the avvie, I just couldn't think of anything to say. It's strange...but fits you very well somehow.

Oh yeah. One other thing.
Go. Read. Furrae. Chronicles. NOW.

Rammenstein

Ah, that's what you meant. Well then, I might just change it back to that. But first, how do you like the new one?

I can't remember where it is...

techmaster-glitch

The new one.......fits you even better :erk That. Is. SCARY.

Rammenstein

Sweet. I like that one. It tickles me.

Plus, it scares people. :mwaha