Possible Emotes (warning gif heavy)

Started by thegayhare, June 15, 2007, 01:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

i agree the are nice and remind me of the 40 something fox ones i use now
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Shadrok

thegayhare

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 15, 2007, 02:11:34 AM
...may i use those for my MSN? =3

go for it
Aparently they are realy popular in china

lol I think I use the same ones E

Netrogo

Those are awesome! I wonder if Dark would go for including them in the forum.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

superluser

Judging by the emotes that have been approved, I'd guess that the white border would have to be changed to transparency.

Although I think that would make them better in any case.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

thegayhare

Aridas

I don't think i'd want to see them here. they'd be pretty far out of place among all the other emotes.

Netrogo

Out of place? We have random whole pictures as emotes here, how could ANYTHING be out of place?

bill

thegayhare

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on June 17, 2007, 08:43:05 AM
I don't think i'd want to see them here. they'd be pretty far out of place among all the other emotes.

I'm a bit confused as to how they'ed be out of place too

:love2 

:banghead   

:redrum 

:smack 

I( don't see any problem

Aridas

Netrogo

I don't see any problem either TGH, I think Aridas' taste is all in his mouth :erk

Zina

I also don't see any problem with them. =/

This one is grooving to my music right now.

Aridas

Sure, if you got rid of all the others first.

Zina

Why? We have a bunch of emotes right now that are different from the standard smiley face. I could be wrong, but I don't think there's a theme involved when it comes to the emotes.

Nikki

i second that..i mean..we have the smilies..the characters and freaking huge pictures.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netrogo

Whooo for outnumbering the opposition. Majority rules your ass!

Aridas

That's not the thing. And even if I told you what that was it's not as if you care or would ever agree with me, because that's what people do best around me.

bill

Zina

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on June 17, 2007, 02:49:58 PM
That's not the thing. And even if I told you what that was it's not as if you care or would ever agree with me, because that's what people do best around me.
Well, ok then. :3

Netrogo

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on June 17, 2007, 02:49:58 PM

I stopped caring about your opinion when you insulted TGH for no reason.

QuoteI didn't know TGH was blind

And honestly you haven't actually given a reason why yet you've just been saying they won't go with the current set. I would like to know how the following four emotes go with each other though

:)

:kirby

:pzilla

:sorbo

Nikki

Netrogo

It's in the list too. I just picked them from the full list :mwaha

I'm more confused by the Kevin Sorbo with a parrot one myself :erk

Nikki

thegayhare

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on June 17, 2007, 01:37:09 PM
I didn't know TGH was blind too.

I still don't get all the hostility towards this Arids.  This doesn't seem to fit your normal objections to my posts because it's compleatly clean with out a hint of sexual inuendo.  But oh well I realy like them

this one makes me giggle

and if you must know I am legaly blind in my left eye,  with out the glasses anyway

Nikki

hee-hee...that's like a xze emote XD

and i am too :<

superluser

Quote from: Zina on June 17, 2007, 02:21:53 PMWhy? We have a bunch of emotes right now that are different from the standard smiley face. I could be wrong, but I don't think there's a theme involved when it comes to the emotes.

I think his point is that the emotes are of a different style than the others and might seem out of place.

Of course, that's kind of negated by the fact that we already have different styles.

:)  :mowsmile  :kittycool

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Nikki

unless it has to do with the 'popular in china' thing....