I need some emotional support...[Update...He's doing Great!]

Started by Nikki, June 14, 2007, 12:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Thanks guys...

i'm actually feeling better...

10 shotz (little creamer cups of coffee that are the equivalent to one espresso) works wonders on my mood!

even though the limit should be two...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

now now Xze Xze if i though that way i would never have found i could use cappuccino as creamer in my coffee. it's okay to splurge once in a while  now get some rest and take comfort that you and your baby cousin are in the prayers of of your friends
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Feroluce

I know kinda how you feel. My neice was born close to three months early, and was so tiny you could have fit her from head to butt in one hand. (620g at birth)

Luckily she had no problems at all, and is turning one year old this weekend ^_^;

On the other hand, I also studied bioscience at University, so I know the complications that can arise to some degree.

-ahh, I knew I should have read all the topic through before posting. *knocks on head*
Heart trouble is one of the most annoying for premie babies. Edited insert-

Im sure he will be okay. As soon as he can get a donor, he will be fine. remember that those stats are always designed to be pessimistic. So far nearly all my immediate family has gone through surgical practices deemed "dangerous with high probability of complications" without any complications. Just remember to breathe, you will be okay.

In the meantime, tons of hugs Xze-xze. At least one of your chew toys here is keeping him in their thoughts  :mowwink

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

ok..i'm really excited because auntie called last night...Garret's doing fine. he draks a whole bottle then decided he wanted more so he nursed...his breathing is better and they may take him out of intensive care later today. no word on how his heart's doing, but i'm thinking everything is doing good so far.

Whatever you guys have been doing, keep it up cuz it's working!!

ITOS

*continues doing nothing*

Nothing is what I do best. Hope things go well...
This generic comment was brought to you by:

xHaZxMaTx

Feroluce

e_voyager

thanks good Xze. we'll keep him in out prayers and we wish you all the best.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

ok Kids..here's the lowdown..

Garret's coming out of intensive Care tomorrow ^w^ He's doing great, and he's suckling which is GREAT news. his heart is doing great and..well...he's being a baby!

Thanks everyone! Let's keep it up until he goes home!!!

*huggles everyone*

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

xHaZxMaTx

Wonderful!  Glad to hear he's going to be alright. *Returns huggles.* :tighthug

techmaster-glitch

Wonderful!!  :mowhappy I'm happy for you!
*also retuns huggles*  :hug

Eibborn

Hooray! :D

I'm glad things seem to have worked out well.
/kicks the internet over

e_voyager

I'm sooo happy for you and your sibling. i am relived that your nephew is doing well and i shall continue to wish you the best..

Nikki

superluser

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 17, 2007, 07:41:03 PMHe's coming home later today ^-^

Oh, wow!  That's an incredible recovery.  Are they sending him home with any special equipment?

Go out and celebrate!  Take some time off and just play it calm.  You (as well as the rest of your family) could probably use some relaxation after this stress.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Nikki

i don't think so..and apparently he's well enough for me to babysit him tomorrow!!!!

thank everyone <3333

Angel

That's great! I'm glad things are turning out alright!  :hug
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Zedd