In need of hugs.....

Started by Teroniss, June 08, 2007, 12:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

About 4 days ago, I stopped my car on the side of the road and saved a turtle that was in the middle of the street from being run over. Then today, I'm at the gaming store around the corner and the owner comes in and says someone ran over a turtle. Sadly, it was the same one I had saved and it was still alive, and I had to put it out of its misery cuz no one else would...... :< I think I need a hug now......... :mowsad

Feroluce

awww... I know Im only new here, But I will offer hugs. That poor turtle. Im glad you helped it at the end there, pain isnt fun for anything.

Damaris

Oh, how terrible.  I'm so sorry. :(

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Nikki

the same thing happened to me but with a ferret T-T

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

*gives you a big warming tight hug as I enclose you in my wings* There there...I know how you feel

Eibborn

How dreadful. :< That's terrible. The least you can do for an animal you hit (and badly injure) is end it for the poor thing.
/kicks the internet over

Valynth

Quote from: Eibbor_N on June 08, 2007, 01:00:00 AM
How dreadful. :< That's terrible. The least you can do for an animal you hit (and badly injure) is end it for the poor thing.

And then make it into a stew.

Whaaaat?  It's not like nature itself isn't going to do the exact same thing, at least in my way humanity gets the meal.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Eibborn

I knew there'd be someone like this soon! Although I expected 'Turtle Soup' instead of a stew.
/kicks the internet over

Valynth

Quote from: Eibbor_N on June 08, 2007, 01:13:36 AM
I knew there'd be someone like this soon! Although I expected 'Turtle Soup' instead of a stew.

Stew is thicker and...... wait a second... :boom OW...  serious deja vu...

Anyway, stew is thicker and more filling than a soup though I guess you could call it the same thing with stew being a sub-division of soup.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

superluser

Sorry, Teroniss.

I wish I could do something more than offer an e-hug.  Still, you deserve a hug.   :hug

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kenji

Well, at least ya tried. I hate when people don't think while driving. It's not like a turtle can just come out of nowhere...

Netami

That'd take me down a peg.

Netrogo

I somewhat know how you feel. One day, years ago, while biking with a friend we found a cat laying in the middle of the street. The poor thing had been hit by a car and it's back legs were completely shattered. In a panic we hoisted it carefully into a box and raced to my buddy's house, we called the humane society who told us to try to keep it comfortable on their way there. We pet it and gave it some milk, then it just drifted off.

The only comfort I take from that is despite all the pain the poor thing was purring when it died :cry
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Ryudo Lee

I'm so sorry to hear that.  I feel for ya.  I've got a turtle of my own.  :hug

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Vidar

*Hugs Teroniss*
We can't win them all.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Sunblink

:hug

I don't think I can say anything which isn't something someone else has already said. So I'll just say this: I'm sorry.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

kaskar

What can you do when someone rings your doorbell, and they say, " I think your cat's been run over " .
   This was not a case of run over, but it looked as if he had been steam - rollered over that day. A bit of a depressing day, that ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...