Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odd

bill

I took the liberty of pimpin' the helmet out. Thanks.  :)

ElectroMotive

Zedd

Cant wait for the Dr Who themed yapps

Silverfoxr

Teenage Mutant Ninja Yaps!

Silverfoxr

Silverfoxr

Blazehawk

:mowhappy Ahh, I love the Hinata yappity! The TMNT yaps are great too, by the way. :D
Thank you so much!

e_voyager

love them i absotly love the TMN yaps.
say silver do you think you could make a snake charmer yappy.?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Wolphin

Quote from: Silverfoxr on August 19, 2006, 06:35:11 AM
and some free ones - meaning they go to the first person who wants em
Has anyone claimed this one?  If not I do! ;)

Dakata

Quote from: Dakata on August 14, 2006, 09:02:04 AM
...Can I have a Dakata-draggity hugging a Boogeyman yap? (A yap that looks like him, not one he asked for. I doubt he even asked for one yet...Bum...)

Or do I have to ask Boogey for permission first? :3

Edit: If I have to ask for permission first, I'll just be a bum and want one of Dakata-draggity and his draggy-brother/draggy-dad. D: *Goes to look for a picture of one of them*
:B *Quoted the post 'cuz it was IGNORED! Oh noes!*

[Clickie for the piccie...of Dakata's brother...AS A CHIBI D:]

e_voyager

Silverfoxr

not ignored - sometimes overlooked i do get busy o-o you know :D

vulpesweasel

Ah the cuteness! It burns! It burns! too much cute!

Tapewolf

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 25, 2006, 05:23:20 AM
Ah the cuteness! It burns! It burns! too much cute!

VW, the forum software goes a bit weird if you change the thread title.  I've just set it back :)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki

an evil thought runs through the mixed-breed's mind, a smile slowly forming on her usually expressionless face.

May i request Naruto, Kakashi and Sasuke Yaps?

Also, is your avi your fursona? just making sure cuz i'mma gonna give joo a surprise!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Blazehawk

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 25, 2006, 10:06:17 AM
May i request Naruto, Kakashi and Sasuke Yaps?

:3 I really can't wait to see those...especially Kakashi.

ElectroMotive

can I get Rock lee, Neji and Gaara yaps?

Nikki

oh noes!! We're gonna have a whole set of Naruto Yaps!!

<3 on Gaara <3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Blazehawk

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 27, 2006, 11:40:12 AM
oh noes!! We're gonna have a whole set of Naruto Yaps!!

<3 on Gaara <3

:laugh Yay for Naruto yaps! And yes, much love for Gaara. So cute, and yet...so insane.  >:3  I was going to request some more later myself, I'd feel a bit odd requesting one after I just recieved Hinata. :P

Nikki

Rowne

We can randomly ask for random yappities from equally random animés?  ... I do believe I'm going to abuse this.  Silver is likely going to hate me for it, too.

I'd like to request Azuma Kazuma and Matsushiro Ken from Yakitate!! Japan.  Primarily because I want to see a frying-pan wielding yappity and an afro-sporting yappity.

bill

Oh God, Rowne just gave me the idea for a Mr. T yap. Not a request, BTW, don't want to make SF hunt me down and shoot me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes you do. :-)

You really really want to be hunted down and hated. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rowne

The World just isn't ready for a Mr. T yappity, Llearch.  Maybe someday, after we've achieved freedom from instinct and the restraints of our biosphere, when we've ascended to a grander level of Universal understanding ... perhaps then, yes.  But for now, such a Pandora's Box is best left unopened.

Don't open the box.

(And yes, I'm well aware of the irony of this.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, yes. I was going to applaud your idea of the chameleon circuit.

At least, I think it was your idea.

It was a good idea, though. :-)

Pandora is such a pretty lass. I wonder when I'll see her again... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki