Re: Going to bed...say something cool!

Started by Aridas, July 30, 2006, 11:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

how interesting that you should quote ozy and millie. I'm nearly through their archives. also, I haven't slept at all this last night, mostly by choice. fortunately, I got up at 4 pm yesterday, so I don't think I have to worry.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

odd that you should mention that as it was 9 am before i got to sleep myself.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aisha deCabre

"Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!"

...That one was too good to pass up.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Stygian

"Are you implying..."

"Sitting on the gender fence, just like you."

"Yesss!"

"Bartender! Get this man a big pink blender from me!"

Oddness.

xHaZxMaTx

More people should center their sigs.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go murder my bed.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

Gabi may be right now that i have my data i need to update mt author thread. * tries lazy begone*
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Hilary

If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language which they should not speak, or if they speak to you using a voice which is not their own, shoot them immediately. It will save you the grief in the long run. *NOTE* It will probably take several rounds to kill them, so be prepared.

As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.

Never back out of one room into another without looking. It's always behind you.

Never EVER play with any Ouijia board that you find in the basement of your newly bought, run-down house.

Zedd

Words from the supremist Dalek: RE-DE-LE-GATE!  SE-MI-VE-RTI-CI-LLATE! 

LYT PIV (Ded) - Hardline Bys activists will protest against celebrations of Sqd Pahazitats's Day in the Ebaxun capital on Thursday, calling them immoral and a corruption of the planet's ancient civilisation.

e_voyager

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php?word=E+Voyager

Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the E Voyager

Tapewolf

"Uh, why is there a program on this device called 'Exorcise'?"

"DON'T TOUCH IT!"

"..."

"Actually, it's pretty safe as long as you don't press the button marked 'do not press'."

"And if you do?"

"Well, it'll hard reset the handheld and erase everything on it.  If you press the button marked 'press this instead' it will just do a soft reset.
See, for some reason, if you open the device 'RDR1:' it will f___ the barcode reader up so badly that the only way to recover is a reset.  But they've removed the reset button and taken away the 'restart' option in the OS.  So I wrote that.  But it's primary purpose is to completely erase a device before we give it back to a customer.  Hence 'exorcise'..."

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Hilary

Oh my God, I thought, listening to the sounds blasting from our car. Oh my God, what is THIS?
A wall of electronic sound came rushing out, washing over me with so much atmosphere and power that my preteen mind was blown away. My eyes went wide and I asked my mom to turn it up even more, fascinated by the voice coming out of the speakers on my side.
   This was insane! There was some lunatic on the radio screaming about something at the top of his lungs about a head being like a hole, and something else about bowing down and getting what you deserve! What did this mean? What was this guy singing about? Was he even really singing? Was it even a "he"? And what God-forsaken instruments created the beautiful noise backing him up? The car stereo immediately became Linda Blair in The Exorcist to me: frightening, enthralling, and undoubtedly cool.
   "Yeah, Nine Inch Nails are okay," Carver said, slumping back in his seat, "but not as good as the Pumpkins." I didn't listen. I was so enraptured by the musical darkness filling me, a noise that at the time seemed like the sounds of a war against all things good, the soundtrack to a temple being burned to the ground.

--Chris Krovatin

Aisha deCabre

((And now, a small scene from "The Critic". ))

*Australian guy kicks the door open and holds up a gun*

"Drop that knife!"

"...Jeremy, you're an actor, you don't know how to use that thing."

"It's just a gun for Pete's sake, not a bloody Xerox machine."

*Gun goes off and shoots him in the leg*

"Oops...heh, can we go back and do that again?"
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

give it all that you've got. take your very best shot.  he'll send it right back at you and more.

Hilary

Sure... Pens and Paper are great for mapping super huge random dungeons, but just look at the amazing possibilities that you can achieve with this amazing new technology!
    * Draw Pictures
    * Write a Story
    * Get the special Eraser Attachment (Works just like your undo button!)
    * Take it anywhere, It is portable! You can even take it on a plane!
    * Compression is built into the recycle bin! (Just crumple up your paper before throwing it away)
    * Use a Pencil Sharpener to increase the resolution!
    * Write letters to your friends and family! Works just like email!

*Important: Pencils/Pens/Markers and other writing devices may not be compatible with your monitor. Do not draw your map directly on your screen.*

e_voyager

form a song that has plague my memoeyr like a virus this many days.

""This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise you my heart just promise to sing,

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naïve,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,

"

Zedd

HOMESTAR RUNNER: *punches himself in the stomach* Come on you little so and so. *slaps himself in the face, then punches himself in the stomach* Is that all you got? *punches himself in the side, then the face* Oh yeah? Oh yeah? You think you got it like that? *punches himself 3 times* Whaddya think this is, you little placemat? *gets hit in face once* A diaper show? *gets hit in stomach once more* It's not a diaper show. *gets hit in stomach again* I think that's pretty obvious.

Hilary

Dora the Explorer is sooo an illegal immigrant...

1) She and her backpack BOTH speak Spanish perfectly.

2) That backpack of hers has EVERYTHING in it! And we're talking everything! Life support, water/food, clothing for any weather, ropes, grappling hooks, shoes... I mean, come on!

3) She's carrying a freaking ZOO with her! I mean, she has a monkey, an band of insects, a bajillion other animals! Really! What kind of legal immigrant has that many pets!?

4) She's always on an "adventure" to transport a "package" to some destination and is always being stalked by a person trying to take that package... I mean, really, Swiper is so obviously some sort of border patrol person trying to collect evidence of Dora's entire narcotics trafficking business.

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

i'm not sure if i posted  this one before but here goes.

the dragon flies over the ocean
the watcher sails over the sea
the dragon flies over the ocean
and the watcher that follows is me.

Tiny crested flint

♫♪ Bring back, Bring back, oh bring back my Bonny to me, to me. ♪♪♫

e_voyager

King Of Hearts

Tiny crested flint

True story:

Once we (me, my older brother, and my uncle Mark -the fun one-) were driving through this tiny backwater town in the foothills of Arkansas after a weekend camping trip when we pass by a house with a tall, gaunt man standing outside in the driveway.  The house was a run-down dump of a place with a tipped over barbeque grill and some pipes strewn across the lawn. The Man was wearing heavy boots and some dirty overalls.  All this stuff was to be expected in the town we were going through, but the strange thing was that this man was just standing there, not moving at all and holding what seemed to be a large window pane in front of his chest.
     And what does dear ol' uncle Mark, in all his wisdom do?  He slows the car down (he was driving then) and begins to pull to the side of the road the man was on.  And the man just stood there.  Once closer, we could see that he had a scar on his face and very sunken eyes that followed the car with an accusational stare, like something horrible was all our fault.  Now we could see that the window pane (or large piece of glass anyway) had black painted on words.
     It simply read "YOU DON'T KNOW ME, NONE OF YOU." But wait there's more.
     Uncle Mark, still wonderfully oblivious, begins to roll down the car window to say something, but just as it began to roll down, the Man dropped the glass (quite purposely) and let it smash at his feet on the concrete.  Then his rant began but by then we didn't care and just wanted to get the heck out of there.  Uncle Mark got wise and slammed on the gas.  The car window was still down so we heard him start to yell
     "And ya'll ain't ever gonna know me neither, now git off my lawn (we had been on the street) you know why? Cause ya'll just trying to git honest people like me..... blah blah blah he was too far gone by then.  The Whole ordeal took lessd than 7 minutes and uncle Mark had never really stopped the car.  Weirdest thing to ever happen to me and this story is less than 3 months old.
And that's my True Story: sorry it's so long.

Gabi

Why... oh, why... must Kenji Kando tape me to the chatroom?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

King Of Hearts

A friend is somone you consider your equal. Your best friend you consider your betters.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies. ;-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

Hilary

ribotrousers@mindspring.pants.com ... Remove the pants from my email address to reply.
    -Kevin Allegood