Re: Going to bed...say something cool!

Started by Aridas, July 30, 2006, 11:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Of Hearts

I dont understand the question, I AM normal. Its the rest of the world that is weird.

e_voyager

i am adrift in the wake of life. every wave pushes mes further into obscurity
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

King Of Hearts

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."

bill

Actual serious post on my other forum:
QuoteThe day has come that u will pay for all the things u have done to me. I know where u live. RIP!

e_voyager

i have no regrets. they would only were me down.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

e_voyager

"beaten and dumped in a road side ditch in the rain isn't dead bunny boy. "Donavon Hutch's  Conscience

llearch n'n'daCorna

There are so many different words, and so many different suns, and we have just one world, but we live in different ones...

Now the sun's gone to hell, and the moon's riding high, let me bid you farewell, every man has to die, but it's written in the starlight, and every line on your palm...

We're fools to make war on our brothers in arms.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

"he's cool he's hot like a frozen sun. he's young and gifted. he's the chosen one"

Gabi

Nice talking to you. See you all soon.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

when every some ones uses valuable teaching tools like spot wisdom or buzz words then a philosopher cries.

Zedd

Never eat baking chocolate...No matter how it tastes

e_voyager

just because you're paranoid doesn't me that they aren't really after you.

xHaZxMaTx

I'm so tired I could eat a horse and I'm so hungry I can't think straight.

Hilary

You're going through boxes,
looking for single dusty photograph
that you've kept for years
and now I'll touch my purse and laugh
because I know you thought you'd never need to find it
and I know that right now you're trying not to mind it;
you can't remember my smile, and that makes you sad.
Well, that's just too bad.

xHaZxMaTx

You can't spell 'paladin' without 'pal'!

e_voyager

and though my soul once did weep in this darkness did it creep. searching for the light of day. the darkness seeping it full of dismay. until at least when all was done. no more did i believe in the sun.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen! This is Billy McKloski from Palm Springs reporting for NBC Sports of America. Twenty seconds to the start of the thirty-first Formula race on a hot sunny afternoon here in California!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

King Of Hearts

The towering wall right in front of you
The heightening heartbeat pounding your chest
Overcome each one
Even if it is darkness before you

e_voyager

i lost the poem i wort at 3 am due to server lockout. :<

Tapewolf

"What's GWES.EXE?"
"I don't know.  Why?"
"I think I've just made a hole in it.   Oh look, it's part of the kernel!"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Best way to end a gorey NES game

You're Dead
Your Friends are Dead
Your Family's Dead
Your Fucking Pets
are being skinned alive.
Your Mum's a fucking whore.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

Game over

Hilary

"Trample the weak, hurdle the dead? Sweet. *goes to get stomping boots* I miss you... I want your wolverine ass to come back home."

My friends are crazies. In a good way.

xHaZxMaTx

Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.  Unless, of course, you look on the back of the box.

King Of Hearts

Meeting an insurance agent the day your policy runs out is coincidence. Getting a letter from the Emperor saying he's visiting is plot. A wrecking ball... is something else entirely.

xHaZxMaTx

What if God were the Devil?  Think about that. >:3

Jim Halisstrad

I'm the cabin boy on the S.S Irrelavant, and it's sailing on the seas of silly.  It's crew is crazy, and it's destination is deranged.

Zedd

"Do you like to beat your meat?!" Eric O. aka SlientWulf

Tiny crested flint

You don't know me
I won't show me
It can't flow free
'Cause it's so lonely
Treated so coldly
No one to hold me
But leading so boldly
how can you not see?
or is it that you don't see
or even that you won't see
the genius that is me?
come, listen to my plea
sayin' this is truely me
give it up to empathy
tellin' you what I be
......................is me.

please have a cookie
I ain't Emo, Oui? :mowcookie
And now finally,
you're to ignore me.

e_voyager

and when i looked into his face i knew i was doomed. for while i could kills monsters and over come obstacles i knew there was no way i could overpower this adversary. there was no way i could overpower myself

e_voyager

"the point of zen is to confuse the intellect into seeing the futility of concrete ideals"

"hmm...I thought that was the point of George W. Bush"

"ah George... we all envy his advanced state of not knowing.".