Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Bill has let me know of this feature, how nice of him.  Looks like I have RE beat by 4 hours and 4 minutes.  And bill has me beat by... 16 days. :cry

Roureem Egas

Haz did not notice this funtion earlier. I forgot it myself, even when I wanted to comment on someone about that first. Darn you Bill. :P

Suwako

Roureem Egas didn't notice a function within the forum, doesn't matter he's still a nice guy  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno, as has been mentioned before, can always find something good to say about anyone.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

Llearch knows how to deal with a scattered hug. that's pretty neat
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aisha deCabre

After taking a little read through the Yappity thread, I now notice that E_Voyager has Tiger of the Wind in his sig.  Yah, I too watched Monster Rancher.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

Snuggles

Gareeku is always cool and love the the avatar he has that is like this
Where did you get it?

Gabi

That looks like a Cordata from Kattuccino's thread. Aiyno's, more precisely. I made one myself.

Snuggles is nice and friendly.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Roureem Egas

I just found a piece of music I've been looking for, so now pretty much everyone in the world is wonderful. <3 Thus, Gabi is a wonderful person. :3

Suwako

Roureem Egas found the music he was looking for! Good for him! Roureem Egas enjoys music and thus probably knows how to party.  :)

One more song....and I am gone.

Gabi

Aiyno's cordata is indeed cute. So cute that other people have started using it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, Gabi has commented again. Gabi always says something nice about people. I think that's one of the things I like about her.

Of course, Gabi has -lots- of nice things to be said about her, so it's generally easy on the people following her in this thread :)

xHaZxMaTx

llearch's avatar and signature pics seem to be missing, and having said somehing about server troubles, methinks he was hosting those pics on said server.  That and he also has a huge hangover.

bill

Gareeku

The Earth status image in Bill's sig makes me snicker every time i see it.

Gabi

Aisha deCabre

I don't believe I've commented on Gabi yet.  She seems quite nice and the yaps in her sig are very cute  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Suwako

Aisha deCabre's Abel-yap is very cool.  :) Then again almost everything about her is cool  >:3

Cogidubnus

Both Aiyno's Aiyno-yaps are cool too. Although, I wonder, who is the dark, mysterious stranger? :3

Suwako

Cogidubnus has a lot of curiosity! That's a good thing, knowing how things work brings me great joy!  :) :)

It belongs to Lone_Wolf who sadly left shortly after. I think his last post was on the 15th of October.   :<

Gareeku

Even the writing in Aiyno's sig is totally emo (just kidding :) ) its still very nice stuff. :3

Gabi

Everyone knows Gareeku is a great writer, and nice to talk to, so I'll say something that's not so widely known: he's in the chat now. ^_^

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi has mentioned that which must not be mentioned, the chat. :-)

I, on the other hand, can mention the chat associated with the wikuwiki, which is on the freenode network, #dmfa, with impunity :-)

Gareeku

Llearch is involved in the Wikuwiki project. Awesome stuff. :)

Suwako

Gareeku is encouraging people to join the Wikuwiki project just by saying that, he's supportive and thats a great... thing  :)

>:3 I use it, because I can

e_voyager

Aiyon Wikus!

PS
(this was one of the shortest post you are likely to See form me on any pay thread)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

E voyager says little, but manages to convey quite a bit.

xHaZxMaTx

Cogi's username reminds me of the Welsch Corgi, the cutest dog in the world. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

whereas HazMat reminds me of Hazardous Materials. Which he isn't - he's soft and cuddly.

No, really. :-)