Cordata, Working

Started by Nino, July 11, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nino

If anyone remembers, around Christmas I made some DMFA-based adoptables. The old set can be found here. And well they were pretty crappy, so I went and edited them with better shading and more details. I also added two of my favorite cast members, Abel and Regina. Here are the new ones:

Abel was done in his old outfit because his wings are just too awesome to leave off, though I suppose if I get bored enough I'll end up doing his recent outfit as well.

I might finish the entire cast (may or may not include characters from Abel's story) if I don't die of exhaustion first. Yeesh. My favorite is either Dan, Regina, or Abel... yeah, those wings pretty much took forever.

REQUESTS FINISHED:

REQUESTS PENDING:
RJ
Zedd
Gareeku
Zina
Topher Chee
llearch n'n'daCorna
Silverfoxr
Damien Holtz
Xze-Xze
Miaka
JousterL
Odd

BASE SHEET:

Kio

Ooooooohhhh........pretty...OMG!  They are so cute!  They have been Approved for being cute by me!

Supercheese

RJ

Eee >.< You know how much I love those!

(*psst* would you consider making a nurse RJ one?)

Amber Williams

Those images are filled with win and awsome!  *nods sagely*

Paladin Sheppard

*froths at the mouth and colapses from too much cute*

King Of Hearts

waaa.... I like the Regina and Mab ones. Regina's cheeks are so rosy cute.

Hilary

Ohhh, I love them all! *hordes* Dan's wings are really great... and I love Regina... and Pip's expression is oh so cute. ^^

Gareeku

Kattuccino wins the internet. Seriously, those are awesome! :mowhappy

Miaka

Quote from: Gareeku on July 12, 2006, 08:03:27 AM
Kattuccino wins the internet. Seriously, those are awesome! :mowhappy
what he said.

Love the wings on dan, and the rest of them are just... too cute.

Silverfoxr

Falcarthum

Quoting some ferret: :cvsoul"That's a good shiny!":cvsoul

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Ramsey

I like the Jyrras one. He looks so sad. :<

Raskahn

Hey, those look awesome (forgive me for using "awesome")

Especially the Abel one^^

Suwako

They're adorable. I just like the ^^ Mab eyes. But that's my personal prefference.  :mowcookie

^_^  :kittylove ^_^

Nino

Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like them! I added some minor alterations to Wildy and Abel also.

>>

<<

Crazy squirrels...

Supercheese

Hmm, it appears they can be edited easily to change their expressions...

RJ

Quote from: Kattuccino on July 12, 2006, 07:51:50 PM
Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like them! I added some minor alterations to Wildy and Abel also.

>>

<<

Crazy squirrels...

*.* Eeeeee! Thank you!! *hugs and muffins*

Lysander

Ah, love Dan and his awsome wings. Regina's just great. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Boog

Cool stuff dude. Very well done, and adorable enough to be banned from anywhere diabetics can be found.

Azlan

It is very scary how cute those are... they rival all the cute in existance.  Other producers of cute have much to fear.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

RynSerenity

*squees* So... cuuuuute!  :mowmeep Melikes the Abel one. May just hafta put that into my own sig. :D

blade

Okay, those are so definately cute. 

Lucheek

-dies from to much exposure to cute and pure talent at the same time-

Gabi

Everyone's pointing out how cute they are... and I have to agree. :D Long live the cuteness!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nino

Haha, thanks for the input guys... but are they cute? =P

Seriously though, I think it's awesome that everyone seems to like them. These things take about... oh, two to seven hours a peice (roughly; I don't count hours, but try and make one yourself if you don't believe me... I do original hair/wings/clothes/ears/tails for each of them) so it's nice to know that people actually like them.

Oh yeah, and feel free to use them in siggys if you want =3 Oh yeah -- if anyone wants the base for the adoptable if they want to make some themselves just ask and I can upload them. Poses: Standard, sitting, sitting (front view), and sleeping/laying down.

Zedd

Aww they looks soo adorables...I would like one really

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Amber Williams

I wouldn't doubt they take a bit of time to do...I'm assuming you have to do a pixel by pixel approach in some cases?  The level of detail and quality is top-nifty.  If you do drop the bases, I might have to try making a Mikelo one...though I doubt it will be as nifty as what you can do. X3