Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

e_voyager always has a reply ready when posting, unlike me I have to make it up while I'm typing. e_voyager is currect Haz×mats avatar is quite something, it's good of him to recognize that but I expected no less from him.  >:3

Yeah, I wanted to start a monologue...

Gabi

Aiyno has achieved what he wanted. :) Go on, if it pleases you. It may be entertaining.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

xHaZxMaTx

Gabi's on a roll;  the last person to post in many topics since I came back to check the forums.  She must have just gotten back from somewhere.

Gabi

Only from busyland. I virtually live there.

Haz came up with the concept of random hugs, and has even been improving them. He deserves praise for that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi has been running the IF for so long, and doing so much else.

She must be a person after my own "do too many things at once" school... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is a mod, A scary cool evil boxy one at that.  :3

It has the word cool, that makes it nice  >:3

e_voyager

Aiyno gives me too much credit for having planned commits. true is i don't
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Boog

Aisha is really good at RPing romantic stuff, to the point where those around will read every one of her posts and either go "aww" or suddenly become jealous, bitter, and hit age 40 within five seconds.

e_voyager

Boogey has an interesting interpretation of Aisha's post and i have to admit with the exception of hitting 40 i agree.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gareeku

E has created a most interesting sub-plot within the lounge rp. Kudos to you, my good man. :)

Boog

Gareeku gets a lot of art of his character. Seriously, every few hours he seems to have another cool picture as his avy. Must be the result of the cool character design.

Gareeku

Boogeyman is a great writer. Not only that, but he has the artistic talent and great personality to accompany it, too.

Gabi

...And the same goes for Gareeku.

Hey, that was an easy one!

ITOS

Gabi is an expert at being kind. That is why it's so easy for her.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Suwako

Roureem Egas

Aiyno likes to jump-start this thread when it seems to come to a lull.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem, on the other hand, sneaks in when he thinks he can get away without being noticed.

Sadly for him, we like him, and watch for him. :-)

TheGreyRonin

Llearch is quite possibly the most interesting box I've ever met. Snazzy avatar/signature combo, too.

Cogidubnus

I have never commented on the grey ronin before, but I must certainly say that it is a pleasure. For behold! He is his own master, and has survived the fall from the sky! :3

Aisha deCabre

Cogidubnus is quite good with haiku.  And his avatar's cool.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aisha deCabre
Has not attempted to do
a haiku. Pity.

Always welcome, she,
like a shadow in the night
abides there smiling.

Apologies here
rendered in the right format
I could not resist. :-)

bill

llearch has created an unholy hybrid of thread games that threatens to compromise the integrity of the space-time thingy.

Cogidubnus

Bill does not seem to realize that the disruption of space-time would result in destruction that is only very localized, probably just to this galaxy. Living in this galaxy, he is right to be a little wary of llearch.

Suwako

llearch is the first to post double on this page, isn't that nice of him helping the activity like that?
Billbickner isn't easy to compliment thats probably what makes him so much fun to comment on  :)

Cogidubnus is mysterious, a good thing for us curious people...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno appears to be a little slow off the mark, but this is just a result of him pausing to think about the compliments he supplies to the people he's complimenting. (unlike my own method of type like a maniac and post, then go back and fix all the typos :-) )

We all appreciate the thought that goes into these things. :-)

bill

Sadly, llearch sometimes needs me to fix his mistakes for him.  :cry

Suwako

BillBuckner helps llearch keep his post nearly typoless.  :)

bill

xHaZxMaTx