Corrupt a Wish, Part Trois

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 11, 2007, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you get a red herring.  It looks nice, but it's not good for anything.

I wish I could go back in time and "invent" all the greatest inventions mankind has ever known.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Caswin

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on July 13, 2007, 12:17:59 PMI wish I could go back in time and "invent" all the greatest inventions mankind has ever known.
Congratulations.  Among other things, you "invent" (well, discover) radium along with a host of other wonderful radioactive things - and like so many before you, you fail to properly protect yourself, and die a painful death.

I wish Power Rangers would end.  Yes, taking into account that it's gotten gradually less stupid over the years, it's just... gaaah.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Miaka

Power Rangers comes to an end. However, a show slated to run even longer, with even more idiotic characters and circumstances, surfaces.

I wish that.... uh.... well, damn. I wish I knew what to wish.

Angel

Granted. But now your turn's over.  >:3

I wish I could get to sleep before 2 AM at nights. I've been having trouble sleeping lately.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you can fall a sleep before 2:00AM, unfortunately you now wake up at 2:00am.

I wish I was an award winning artist.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Boog

Granted. Enjoy starving.

I wish I had a nickel for every dumb person I had to deal with. Then I'd at least get payed for it.

Valynth

Granted, you are crushed when tons of nickles fall from the sky and land on your head.  The hospital is more than willing to help you clean up the mess.

I wish I had a levitating disco ball of doom that obeyed only me.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

lucas marcone

granted it levitates about 1 inch off the ground. and only for 15 seconds at a time.
oh and it looks like victor von doom. enjoy your disco ball.

i wish i could find and open the treasure chest that holds davy jones heart so i could command him and his crew.

techmaster-glitch

Granted. You are Lord Beckett (or however the hell you spell it). Have fun getting the shit blow out of you when the Flying Dutchman and the Black Peral double-team you at the end of the movie. :)

I wish that everything in the video game Metal Arms: Glitch In The System was real, and that the human race, after discovering some kind of star-drive, finds the planet Iron Star, where the surviving race of the three robot races who inhabited it, the Droids, live.

(I would prefer this wish corrupted by someone who actually knows the game, to come up with a creative and appropriate corruption)

GabrielsThoughts

granted, sadly the wishgranter knows nothing of what you are talking about so you are turned into the white cat from time splitters... or slippers, ha ha ha you suck.

I wish for someone to corrupt the above wish and completely disregard this post.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

lucas marcone

granted. this creates a paradox.....me redarding your wish to corrupt his but then haveing to dis regard that very same wish and not corrupt his wish and so god smites you to simplify things.

i wish for wacky arm flailing inflateable tube men! (if possible could a family uy fan respond?)

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however you keep hearing a voice nagging  "Peter, I told you that was a stupid wish" and then it never happened recurring only in flashbacks of an obscure event that never happened.

I wish for all programs on television to be pokemon related.

Angel

Granted, pretty soon millions of children are hypnotized into eternal stupidity by the gabillions of brand-new Pokemon shows, and mostly everyone disregards the good old reruns of the first series, either believing that they suck as badly as the new shows, or believing that the new shows are somehow better. This also kills all the other perfectly good TV shows out there - House, Nip/Tuck, Heroes, Futurama, hell, even M*A*S*H reruns on TVLand. You just killed the greater part of media culture, you sick bastard. And you don't even get to mind-control the stupefied kids, because you have been strapped to a chair and stupefied as punishment by those of us who remember.

I wish I could spend a little less time on the computer - without completely going off of it.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

granted you spend one second a day on the computer. at normal speed and you are cursed with dial up.

i wish you could PIMP MY RIDE!

Ryudo Lee

Granted, Black_angel pimps your ride... your bicycle... with a frilly basket and a handlebar bell.

I wish I could create an army of super androids who would loyally obey my every command.

lucas marcone

granted your paper cup army is complete....rawr.

i wish for Xibit to be my big brother

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but he shoots you.  Hey, that's just brotherly love, right?

I wish I could create the funniest lolcat picture in existance.

lucas marcone

granted. ever see monty python's "now for something completely diffrent"? you die laughing.

i wish my comcast on demand had more drawn together

Angel

Granted. But in accordance with equivalent exchange, there is now much less of The Colbert Report and The Daily Show.

I wish I could find everything I've ever lost.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

granted you find those wmds bush couldn't and accidentillay blow the CRAP out of your self.

i wish i could have the power of the president.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but this doesn't happen for another 50 or so years when the president is reduced to nothing more than a figurehead who really doesn't have any power anyway.

I wish I could build the ultimate super car.

DarkAudit

Granted, but it can't go more than 50 feet before it needs a fillup.

I wish the RIAA would burn in hell for all eternity.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Zedd

Granted, But movies that scar the minds of your children forever keep getting blooder and messyer..Just like the movie theader floors! Filled with puke and other gross stuff!

I wish my sister could meet Batista from WWE

e_voyager

Granted but they hit it off too well and you soon have to own up for every time you teases you little sister.

i wish that i had more useful vision modes  in human form.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you are now nothing more than an overglorified set of eyeballs with feet.

I wish I could understand the root of all languages.

lucas marcone

granted you know how to say "root" in all languages.

i wish for tyra wrexx

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you get the Tyra Wrexx that comes from a distant planet in a far off galaxy who happens to be a huge mass of acidic blobby material which then proceeds to smother you and digest you.

I wish I had a talent that could earn me millions of dollars.

techmaster-glitch

Granted, but that talent is general crime. The police eventually capture you and you are hauled off to jail. Now four walls are your
TWENTY-FOUR
HOUR-A-DAY
CONSTANT COMPANIONS!
Hey, in Walla, I'll see you in Walla Walla... (Offspring FTW)

I wish I actually had a Flash program.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you have a program that flashes your body to strangers on the street.  You are hauled away for indecent exposure and tossed into my cell to be my new constant companion.  By the way, you're the prison b*tch.

I wish I had Spider Man's powers.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted... You are now spiderman plus 18 years, you retiered the tights when you lost your leg in a battle with the green goblin, you are now a Crime scene investigator for the NYPD. your daughter May Parker(AKA spidergirl) is wanted for a murder she didn't comit. You discovered your wife was a clone of the real Mary Jane Parker created by Norman Osborne, the clone died tragically and you soon realize your whole marrige was a lie... and that the real Mary Jane is still out there. Your life is a failure, you are an alcholic, and you still can't get the keys to the Fantasticar. But, I have some good news for you, you can save a bunch of money on auto insurance by switching to Geico.

I wish I owned the righs to all anime and Cartoons worldwide.