What is an emergency

Started by GabrielsThoughts, April 11, 2007, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

http://media.mediabum.com/mb/bk_911_tape.mp3

I stumbled across this audio file yesterday and had a good laugh. Seriously what does one consider an emergency? There are so many Idea's about what is an emergency, and the woman on the tape does seem to be in a genuine crisis...I wouldn't have considered it a crisis but then again :erk you gotta be kidding me.

I also give bonus points to the operator for being so patient.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

thegayhare

okay.. I couldn't listen to that whole thing... my brain threatened to shut off...

I can't belive she called emergancy for something that dumb

xHaZxMaTx

Tiny crested flint

It's people like that operator who make the world go round.

People like the lady make the world smack itself in the face.

Aridas

BURGER KING WON'T GIVE ME MY WHOPPER! CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD!

Reese Tora

Ooh, I remember hearing about this.

She should have registered a complaint with the local department of commerce and with the BBB after the fact, also register a compalin with the owner of the place or the franchising company.  Of course, the palce in question did everything in thier power to make things right.

Me, I've come to expect the burger places to mess up my order(how hard is meat on a bun? really?) I've got the time, I'll wait until they get it right.  If they couldn't get it right, or I was in a hurry, I'd take the refund, as there's plenty of other palces willing to put in atleast a half-A**ed effort to get the order right.

Though, really, from what the self-entitled starfish said in that clip, it's pretty obvious the fast food place did more or less what they should have, aside from messing up the order in the first place.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Zedd

Can you say dumbass children?