saying hello (attempt # 2)

Started by shadow96, March 11, 2007, 03:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow96

My last topic got locked because i keep breaking the same rule over and over...but im going to keep posting till i eventually stop breaking that rule so to all of you that come here i say hello.

bill

Quote from: Unforgiven soul on March 11, 2007, 03:36:58 PM
My last topic got locked because i keep breaking the same rule over and over...but im going to keep posting till i eventually stop breaking that rule so to all of you that come here i say hello.
So, if you post more, you might doublepost... less? The math isn't in your favor.

shadow96

im either going to wait till someone else posts or im going to use the stupid edit button...

llearch n'n'daCorna

You could try reading the rules and following them.

Or picking something to talk about that others might be interested in talking about.

Just a suggestion, mind...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

shadow96

i read the rules i just have a very short attention span...i am trying to follow them though i just slip sometimes...

Roureem Egas

I fail to see the point in creating a second "I'm new" thread. :B

Suwako

Newb with a 39 posts count.

How non-normal.

When not sure set it on fire, blow it up and set it on fire again.

ITOS

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on March 11, 2007, 04:20:50 PM
Newb with a 39 posts count.

How non-normal.

How come? I'm a newb with +1,300 posts. ;)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

xHaZxMaTx

No, you're not a newb, you're a n00b. :P

ITOS

Quote from: Haz on March 11, 2007, 05:35:49 PM

Of course I'm a newb! I haven't even made a "Hi. I'm new" topic yet! :dface
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Aridas

Quote from: Unforgiven soul on March 11, 2007, 03:36:58 PM
You could stop acting like a friggin weirdo and post normal sentences too, that'd kinda help.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ITOS on March 11, 2007, 05:39:44 PM
Quote from: Haz on March 11, 2007, 05:35:49 PM

Of course I'm a newb! I haven't even made a "Hi. I'm new" topic yet! :dface

In that case, I'm a newb with ~4100 posts. I forget how many exactly...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Well hello there..dont cause trouble and share cake when your here.....The griffon shall stalk thee!

Damaris

oh, this is going very well.

*sigh*

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

shadow96

I'm very anti-social, usually i avoid sites like this. So i'm going out on a very short limb here to try and meet new people. I do appreciate the suggestions and tips since you are all clearly more knowledgable than i am. However i sometimes fail to use spell check or type things wrong out of lazyness what ever the reason i don't mind if you notify me of my mistakes. Though i realize now a chat site would have been a more appropriate place for meeting new people, i will attempt to fit in here and follow the rules best i can.

Damaris

Chat sites are more immediate, but I've always thought that forums were a good place to make friends- many of my closest friends during college were online.

The good thing about forums is that you can check out the people you are interested in talking to, and then PM them, and maybe someday end up chatting over AIM.  I find that's better than a general chat, where there inevitably ends up being at least one person who annoys the bejeebus out of you.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Tiny crested flint

:redrum :grave :dancinggrave
Quote from: Unforgiven soul on March 11, 2007, 11:30:31 PM
I'm very anti-social, usually i avoid sites like this. So i'm going out on a very short limb here to try and meet new people.

Forums do seem to help the formation of close friendships that are later carried on elsewhere. So on that note, what kind of new people are you looking to meet Mr. Soul?  You know you should have common interests and all that. c:

P.S.: If conversation does start up would it be proper to imediately take it to PMing (so as not to become annoying or gunk up the board)?  I'm going off the broad assumption that this is where unkown members could come and begin to be recognized.  :/ :confused