Between the shoulders and the waist
8 (19%)
Waist-length
1 (2.4%)
Hips-length
1 (2.4%)
Even longer
0 (0%)
Irregular (different parts have noticeably different lengths)
1 (2.4%)
Military style
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 31

slayer8765

Shoulder legnth. I generally don't like short hair so I have been growing it out.

Dakata

My hair goes down to mah shoulderblades.

:< Bah. I hate having short-ish hair. I blame my parents. 'Cuz mom never ever cuts her hair (Her hair is like hips-length. But it's probably longer than that since she curled it.) and dad was a friggin' hippie before I was born. (He claims to have had hair that went down to his knees. :B)

Damaris

To answer someone's question earlier- I find no significant difference in washing my hair when it's shoulder length and when it's longer.

What I do find interesting is the amount of time difference between Darkmoon and I- we have hair of a similar length, but mine is slightly thicker, and for some reason takes twice as long to wash mine, and four times as long to dry mine.  It's very odd.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Reese Tora

My hair varries in length from up to four inches on the top of my head down to less than an inch as it starts down my neck.

I cant decide if that shoud be 'short' or 'noticably varries'

At one point, I had my hair in a pony tail to below my shoulders, but I got it cut short when I started looking for a job (not to mention that it was a LOT higher maintainance at that length!)

It took me a couple years of growth to get to that point, but I managed it... if I hadn't started it at 19/20 years of age, I would say that it was my teenage act of rebellion, but I was a bit late for that. :P
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Gabi

Quote from: ITOS on February 28, 2007, 04:21:43 PM
I would like really long hair but it takes so long to grow. I've also heard it takes a lot of time to wash. :<

How much longer does it take to wash hips-length compared to shoulder-length?
I've never had it shoulder-length since I can remember. it was already waist-length when I was in kindergarden (the waist being at aprroximately the same height as the navel as far as I know), but it takes about 10 minutes to wash it, and 10 or more to comb it.

And Reese, I would call that short. When I added the 'irregular' category I was thinking of people who cut only half their hair, or have most of their hair short and one or two long strands... something like that.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Last I saw, my brother's was about halfway between his shoulders and waist.  His fiancĂ© had had to teach him how to look after it.  Mine is running at around 3", which is long enough to make it look untidy but not enough to register above 'short' on the poll  :rolleyes

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

bill

Dayum, I'm the only one who qualifies for Military-style?

Gabi

So it seems... and it seems I have the longest hair so far. Although KK's hair is probably close to mine.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Arcalane

Mine is almost to my shoulders, but technically varies a little - right at the back there's a bit that goes down to between my shoulderblades, for example. I put it down under 'shoulder-length'. :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: BillBuckner on March 01, 2007, 06:48:18 AM
Dayum, I'm the only one who qualifies for Military-style?

No, I'm just pedantic and stubborn. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netami

Kenji

Quote from: Gabi on March 01, 2007, 08:04:44 AM
So it seems... and it seems I have the longest hair so far. Although KK's hair is probably close to mine.

Better tell your hair to hurry up! Mine wastes no time. X3

Tezkat

My hair is currently worn fairly short and messy.  :kittycool

Back in the 90's, I had very long, bishi hair that reached down to my shoulder blades.  :mowdan

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...