A sword... Opinions wanted

Started by thegayhare, December 02, 2006, 11:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Ohh I might just wait.  I got a new knife catalod and Bud K is selling it 10 bucks cheaper

since I have other things I need more, and I shouldn't get a sword before the move I'm gonna wait  in a few month I might be able to pick it up on clearance

PS I'm actualy working on atleast one combat cook story

GabrielsThoughts

you know if you are truely serious ou need to give the blade a name like bubba, or asskicka, or tibbar, or booyah.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bubba?

Hmm. I tend to go for names like "lunch" and "dross" and "catfish" and the like...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 04, 2007, 12:17:19 AM
Bubba?

Hmm. I tend to go for names like "lunch" and "dross" and "catfish" and the like...

the best name ever

The Decider

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Brunhidden

it dosent have to be a NAME name, it can be a title or descriptive term too.

for example i named my black steel flanged mace "the ouchmaster" and my wifes viking style sword is named "shiny the sword"

if hassenfeffer would decide on a trademark weapon which would alwyas be his 'main' weapon, perhaps something that fits his personality and decribes its function and statement made by wearing/weilding it. sadly this just brings to mind sexual innuendos, but that may be completely appropriate in this case.

QuoteWell if thats the case gimme the biggest freaking gun youve got
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Teroniss

Hey, i hate to dig an old topic like this back up, but it fit here and i didnt want to make a new one while it already existed. Anyways, i went back to trueswords recently and they have a new item. They remade the Zangetsu sword, and made it a bit more accurate. Unlike the previous one, this one is 4 and 1/2 feet and shaped more like the actual blade from the anime.

This one is far nicer then the previous, and only $10 more.

Boog

Yikes. Cool knife. Very, very cool knife. Too bad I'm a chef capable of burning a bowl of frosted flakes; I have no excuse to own such a thing. As for TGH trussed up as a member of the Soul Society, sounds awesome.

Quote from: LionHeart on December 03, 2006, 05:21:03 AM
Reminds me of the Discworld dwarfs, and their "battle breads" and "combat muffins"...

Certainly gives a whole new meaning to the "Iron Chefs" (if you've heard of the show at all).
Reminded me of the Breadmaster, from The Tick.
QuoteHe baked a muffin that stole my car!

Darkmoon

Oh dear lords people, you've been around here long enough to know this is Thread Necromancy, and they you shouldn't do it.

Don't do it. Ever. Let dead topics stay dead/
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...