His origanal hair is Pink/red
he dyes it brown to match his fur color
if you read his profile you would know that
That's crazy! I'm going with llearch's explanation. :dface
Fine I'll prove it true
http://missmab.com/Cast/biggs.php
BOO-YAH :3

It's clearly a spelling error.  :shifty
XD yeah keep telling yourself that and ignore the interesting facts about biggs as well

ITOS

Quote from: Zaon on November 29, 2006, 01:29:58 PM
XD yeah keep telling yourself that and ignore the interesting facts about biggs as well

I stand by my ridiculous claim.  :shifty

The topic may now return to it's usual speculating craziness.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zaon on November 29, 2006, 01:13:06 PM

Oh, sure, take the -easy- way out. That's just cheating... :-)+)

(ok, ok. You're right, we should go read those first. It spoils the fun, though. :-) )
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zaon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 29, 2006, 01:35:11 PM
Quote from: Zaon on November 29, 2006, 01:13:06 PM

Oh, sure, take the -easy- way out. That's just cheating... :-)+)

(ok, ok. You're right, we should go read those first. It spoils the fun, though. :-) )
XD I never said you coulden't argue me wroung but in the end you still look like fools and I look like a stubborn idiot.... and the foot goes in my mouth...now

Ramsey

Smoking hawtz I say! I couldn't do a better job of crossdressing myself. And I'm pretty good. :x

thegayhare

Quote from: Ramsey on November 29, 2006, 01:41:51 PM
Smoking hawtz I say! I couldn't do a better job of crossdressing myself. And I'm pretty good. :x

I demand proof

or a lap dance

terrycloth

Quote from: Kasarn on November 29, 2006, 12:09:45 AM
I'm all man, baby!

*sound of brain cracking*

No, sorry Dan, you're still hot.

Madmann135

I can see why Destania is laughing but trying to hide it.  I can see the gleeful look in her eyes and the smile on her face.

I can also see the claws in Alexsi's hand, feel the rage from her temper and hear the blood lust in her voice.

Lets all simply hope that Biggs never finds out what really happned.

Though considering Dan's cubiu diteary needs he would have been the best canidate to come to Twinx territories.  He would have gotten a feast and a fight.  not to mention the zany Mab antics along the way.

The next comic I predict a shocking revelation or something just plain shocking, but still FUNNY!  That's my prediction for the next comic, how it will happen only Amber knows.

The only thing Biggs has going for him against Dan and Alexsi is that he's kinda protected by their mom.

I also find it intresting that Destania said "Biggs! Stop making my children desire your death."  Which means Dan wants his death.

And out of boordom the World's shortest DMFA short story.

Dan goes out on an adventure after a few years of retirement.  He finds Merlitz with Aliyka and Merlitz says "Dan what your doing out here?"  Dan Replies "on an adventure mission."  Merlitz replies "why," curious to know why Dan's out of retuirement.  Dan replies, "I'm hungry."

This is what happens when I suffer from insomnia and don't get enough sleep.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Teroniss

Hmm, you know, if Destania were hungry herself atm, I believe there might be a whole less restraining of Alexsi.

"Biggs! Stop making my children desire your death! *grumble* Whoops, forgot to eat. *lets Alexsi go* Have fun dear.  :mwaha"

KarlOmega1

*Laughs maniacly at the strip*

sure, the mental image is hot...

I have a thought...I've heard about an animal that actually can change gender in a certain sense that it ends up not needing you know what to reproduce...and another animal that changes gender so it can mate with others of its species...

what would happen if some scientist, Like Jyrass, was testing on DNA sequences and had part of the DNA of an animal like that I just thought about in a beaker...Jyrass has Beaker in fridge...Dan mistakes liquid in beaker as a drink and gulps it down...There would be Chaos, wouldn't it...I can se it now...

Dan: I'm What?!  :erk
Jyrass: The beaker was fill with the gender-swapping DNA of a *insert animal name here* that allows it to reproduce...combine that with Cubi Shapeshifting, next time you become female...you actually might become a real female!
Dan: Oh snap!  :U
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Teroniss

Yea, I doubt that even Amber would do that, simply to avoid the overly cliché and silly the Ranma 1/2 complex. Btw, your thinking of frogs i think, as they can change genders

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Teroniss on November 28, 2006, 09:29:49 PM
(snip)

BTW, seeing Dan like that in his mental image *twitch twitch* So wrong on so many levels :erk

Plot twist time
Dan's Evil Twin Sister
  :U :U :U :U :U :U :U :U :U :U :U :U  Run Away! Run Away!
With regards,
Ted

e_voyager

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 29, 2006, 05:21:38 AM
Quote from: e_voyager on November 29, 2006, 04:21:25 AM
some how i get the feeling that biggs is looking for a girl that's strong enough to bash him about when he gets out of line and powerful enough to protect him from his big sister.

Well, that counts Dan out, right there... :-)

the girl part year but you forget on reflex Dan  bashed him through a wall at who knows what distance.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Alondro

*Charline hmms at Danielle*  Dude looks like a lady...  (Aerosmith)

*Charles attempts evil*  Well, since Dan is still Danielle, Biggs might try and make a grab for 'her' again, and Abel could get involved to save him... and Mab and Pyro would arrive just in time to enter the fray while Dan, losing control of his cubi side from rage, does unspeakable tentacle things to poor Biggs while Destania and Abel both go after Pyro.

So, a cross-dressing she-male incubus would be tentacle-molesting a small ferret while two succubi pound relentlessly upon a shape-shifting male dragon... meh, just a typical VCL picture.   :lol
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Roureem Egas

But remember, he's after a "hot brunette." If he sent someone back to Lost Lake he'd think Alexsi might have a twin sister. :P Or maybe he'll think someone had a dye job done.

superluser

Quote from: Regal on November 29, 2006, 11:30:40 AMLet's face it. These are hot legs. http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_085.php

You know, I really can't argue with that.  Not that I didn't try...

Quote from: superluser on November 29, 2006, 08:31:43 AMSome Like It Hot

Waaaaitaminit...didn't Amber say that this arc was based on her secret love of musicals?  And isn't Some Like it Hot about two men who dress up in drag to join an all-girl band?

Dee (who has obviously already read Biggs' mind): Wait, I know who that is!  Fe! (a warp-aci appears)  Fetch Dan for me.
(Danlexi appears)
Biggs: That's her!  I called Mama. She was so happy she cried! She wants you to have her wedding gown. It's white lace.
Dan: Biggs, I can't get married in your mother's dress. We're not built the same way.  Besides, I'm not a natural blonde.
Biggs: I know.
Dan: I drink!  And three years ago, I threw you through a wall!
Biggs: I forgive you.
Dan: I can never have children!
Biggs: Even better!
Dan: But I'm a man!
Biggs: Yerg! ... Still hot.

There's no emoticon for what I'm feeling!  So I made this one:

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Cogidubnus

Akisohida

*Tries to out-evil Charline* Three words: Dan/Biggs Shonen-Ai. *Bows* Thank you.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Zaon

Quote from: Akisohida on November 29, 2006, 05:04:06 PM
*Tries to out-evil Charline* Three words: Dan/Biggs Shonen-Ai. *Bows* Thank you.
that's not nesscearily evil ;)

bill

That's inevitable, as far as fanart's concerned. 

Stygian

Well, as I'm sure that Thegayhare can tell you by now, I win the perv contest again. I did some hasty sketch work, but I couldn't post the pic here.

And he and Cognidubnus are the only ones being interesting right now.

Wine anyone?

Netami

TheDXM

Aridas

*late reply*

No offense to anyone who didn't see that coming, but Biggs just isn't the type to kidnap random strangers with girls' names to marry them. The fact he kidnapped SOMEONE just similar to Dan... at least in terms of species and location, meant that he wasn't sure who he wanted to catch and just had his goons grab a girl with whatever vague description. Keywords probably being "hot". Since Biggs never even knew about Alexsi... He was in for a surprise when the "order" got mixed up. Had he been there in person it would be a REAL shocker >.>

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 29, 2006, 06:00:25 PMSince Biggs never even knew about Alexsi...

Biggs did know about Alexsi.

...or did you mean he never met her?

terrycloth

Quote from: superluser on November 29, 2006, 06:09:20 PM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 29, 2006, 06:00:25 PMSince Biggs never even knew about Alexsi...

He assumed 'Danielle' was Alexsi using an assumed name to get her hammer back from him, apparently, so he sent his goons to get 'Alexsi'.

The 'blond, check. magical hammer, check' thing was just Destania being silly.

Aridas

Quote from: superluser on November 29, 2006, 06:09:20 PM

Well, yeah. Alexsi would just be a name to him, if anything. He'd have no clue who Alexsi actually was.

superluser

Quote from: terrycloth on November 29, 2006, 06:18:00 PMHe assumed 'Danielle' was Alexsi using an assumed name to get her hammer back from him, apparently, so he sent his goons to get 'Alexsi'.

Yes, that is what I was driving at.

Quote from: terrycloth on November 29, 2006, 06:18:00 PMThe 'blond, check. magical hammer, check' thing was just Destania being silly.

Blond(e) comes from French, where the final `e' indicates the gender.  Blond is for masculine, blonde is for feminine.  I wouldn't mention it, except that the distinction may need to be made if Danlexi and Alexsi are ever in the same room.

Edit: Thank you, llearch

Kasarn

Quote from: terrycloth on November 29, 2006, 02:04:12 PM
No, sorry Dan, you're still hot.
I thought about that but couldn't really be bothered making another one at the time... so here...

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Kasarn on November 29, 2006, 06:55:14 PM
I thought about that but couldn't really be bothered making another one at the time... so here...

I'm sensing a new emoticon! >:3