11/28 Wrong Person, right attitude

Started by Teroniss, November 28, 2006, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

All of the territory will hear the snap when Biggs finds out that brunette wasn't a real woman.

Saist

... wow... I hate to say this, but Bigg's image of Dan /is/ smoking hot.

thanks Amber. Now I need a cold shower and a mind wiping

GabrielsThoughts

I'm not impressed I see women in more aluring poses in the local Weekly. I'll upload a few pages for you in a minute or two.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

TheAuldGrump

***Ponders***

Biggs...
Dan...
Wildy San, Pure Evil in Ferret Form, when she finds out who her brother has fallen in, ummm, love with.

Muwahahaha!

The Auld Grump

ChaosTiger

I knew it! I knew he was thinking of Dan(ielle)! ...he hadn't even seen Alexsi before now, had he? o_0 anyway, bring on the hammer! he's asking for it!  :eager

Hellcat

I wonder how I should put this... hmm
I WAS RIGHT!!!
Wow I have never correctly predicted a plot in a comic before :D
and to show I made the speculation- http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=1582.30

Paladin Sheppard

Curse you Amber CURSE YOU!! *is reading the boards on a new monitor after shorting out the old one with Pepsi*

I should know better than to read DMFA while drinking. God why must softdrinks hurt so much if you snort them...

And yes I think quite a few saw this a long way off but it fits sooo well...That and Amber is EBIL, which we have been reminded of multiple times :D

Zedd

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on November 28, 2006, 11:44:18 PM
Curse you Amber CURSE YOU!! *is reading the boards on a new monitor after shorting out the old one with Pepsi*

I should know better than to read DMFA while drinking. God why must softdrinks hurt so much if you snort them...

And yes I think quite a few saw this a long way off but it fits sooo well...That and Amber is EBIL, which we have been reminded of multiple times :D

*snaps rubber glove on hand and sounds like a pirate* Relax...I be a doctor...

GabrielsThoughts

I couldn't find a copy of last week's cover, and I don't really save them but the halloween issues are espspecially loaded with hot women.

Edit: it is not Pr0n, it isn't any worse than reading a sports illistrated swimsuit issue
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

thegayhare

*evil thought*
Biggs finds out he's atracted to a guy and runs off screaming.  only to fall for the bartender at a local bar.  He gets drunk and wakes up the next morning in bed.  Rolls over.  "Last night was wonderfull I realy... Oh dear god your a dude too"

Grenn

:U

I actually called that! YES! WOO!

Sorry, but something I speculated actually was right. This calls for dancing. :ipod

Heh, I donno if the "the one I want was hot" remark did it, or if all other aspects of this did it..... but can one imagine what would be happening if Destania wasn't there? :p

I donno if anyone else thinks so, but I think the next plot twist should include.... Pygmy Shrews! :)

Kasarn

I'm all man, baby!

*sound of brain cracking*

Manawolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on November 28, 2006, 11:55:24 PM

I couldn't find a copy of last week's cover, and I don't really save them but the halloween issues are espspecially loaded with hot women.

Edit: it is not Pr0n, it isn't any worse than reading a sports illistrated swimsuit issue

Yes yes, magazine covers are getting lewder every day.  Probably why I avoid all but EGM.

Grenn

And because I didn't see anyone post it before:

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_086.php

The tempers do match up :) Must be from Edward's side.... yeah.... Edward's.....

Jim Halisstrad

It's a delicious trap.  You must hit it.

I'm starting to like this small pink haired twink.

Kasarn

Teroniss

Quote from: Grenn on November 29, 2006, 12:15:45 AM
And because I didn't see anyone post it before:

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_086.php

The tempers do match up :) Must be from Edward's side.... yeah.... Edward's.....

I didnt post it, but i made reference to it.
Quote from: Teroniss on November 28, 2006, 10:22:31 PM
Meh, he probably got knocked a little silly when Dan hit him threw a wall......etc

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Landon_Fox on November 28, 2006, 09:36:46 PM
I suspected this would happen, but didn't post a prediction.
Quote from: Alan Garou on November 28, 2006, 10:00:56 PM
I predicted it thuroughly, precisely, and repeatedly. And it feels great to have been right.  :boogie
Quote from: ChaosTiger on November 28, 2006, 11:35:53 PM
I knew it! I knew he was thinking of Dan(ielle)! ...he hadn't even seen Alexsi before now, had he? o_0 anyway, bring on the hammer! he's asking for it!  :eager
Quote from: Grenn on November 29, 2006, 12:08:41 AM

Sorry, but something I speculated actually was right. This calls for dancing. :ipod
Quote from: AmberReally the most difficult thing is when you are doing a strip, and it has a direction, and then you get that one fan who is all "oooh! I know what's going to happen!" and while their prediction is accurate, a part of you wants to change the entire comic to not go that direction just to SPITE THEM because you know the second it happens in the comic, they are going to post and be all "HA HA! I WAS RIGHT! IN YOUR FACES! The artist must have been influenced by MEEE!" and then you just want to gnaw their kneecaps off and use their patellas for hockey pucks.
:rolleyes

EvilIguana966

Biggs' mental image of Danielle is priceless. 

Netami

Oh boo hoo, someone speculated and got something right.

90% of the DMFA forum is speculation talk. That's pretty much all a webcomic forum community is good for, besides pumping for commission money or donations from time to time.

Zorro

Roureem Egas

Isn't that just funny Haz? All this, just right after the interview! X3

Honestly, I wasn't really thinking where it would really end up. I tend to keep an empty head when waiting and reading the new updates.

LionHeart

...Heh, I donno if the "the one I want was hot" remark did it, or if all other aspects of this did it.....

I think it was probably a combination of that and the "blonde bimbo" comment. He might have gotten away with one or the other, but both... :|
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Fresnor

I wonder if Dan's fledging powers had anything to do with the attraction since he obviously had no control over them...

Grenn

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 29, 2006, 12:58:19 AM

Quote from: AmberReally the most difficult thing is when you are doing a strip, and it has a direction, and then you get that one fan who is all "oooh! I know what's going to happen!" and while their prediction is accurate, a part of you wants to change the entire comic to not go that direction just to SPITE THEM because you know the second it happens in the comic, they are going to post and be all "HA HA! I WAS RIGHT! IN YOUR FACES! The artist must have been influenced by MEEE!" and then you just want to gnaw their kneecaps off and use their patellas for hockey pucks.
:rolleyes

Heh heh. I read that, and was hesitant to post that.... but I knew that Amber and everone would eventually see that I am not generally like that. Or at least give me the benefit of the doubt. :p

Meh. No matter what, its still tons of fun to follow the story. Especially when it twists and kicks you in the brain.

I don't think my patellas would work very well. Kind of oblong. I'm more partial to donating my ribs towards an expensive xylophone. Good old cartoon violence. :)

Toric

THAT IS NOT RIGHT! THAT IS NOT RIGHT! THAT IS NOT - ......*BEEP* Short-term memory deleted!

Whew, I hate when that happens. I wonder what caused it this time, there should be a new DMFA strip. Heh... should've known it was Dan he was aft- THAT IS NOT RIGHT! THAT IS NOT RIGHT! THAT IS NOT - ......*BEEP* Short-term memory deleted!
Yap by Silver.

RJ

Taross

... Nope... I was going to say something witty, but my brain refuses to remember today's strip... At least... There's a first panel and a last panel, and a vague blob inbetween... ooO

Tapewolf

I can't say I'm surprised.  Greatly amused of course, but not surprised.
Of course there is a slight risk he'll decide it's still 'HOT' even when he does find out who his 'bride' is.  You never can tell...

Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
Oh my lola, lo-lo-lo-lo lola, lo-lo-lo-lo lola...

--Lola, The Kinks

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

some how i get the feeling that biggs is looking for a girl that's strong enough to bash him about when he gets out of line and powerful enough to protect him from his big sister.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey