11/28 Wrong Person, right attitude

Started by Teroniss, November 28, 2006, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Of Hearts

Oh Miss Amber,  why do you keep tempting me to go down that path?

Biggs looks quite nice th years have been kind to him.

*goes off to doodle some more*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 29, 2006, 12:58:19 AM
Quote from: Amber
Really the most difficult thing is when you are doing a strip, and it has a direction, and then you get that one fan who is all "oooh! I know what's going to happen!" and while their prediction is accurate, a part of you wants to change the entire comic to not go that direction just to SPITE THEM because you know the second it happens in the comic, they are going to post and be all "HA HA! I WAS RIGHT! IN YOUR FACES! The artist must have been influenced by MEEE!" and then you just want to gnaw their kneecaps off and use their patellas for hockey pucks.
:rolleyes

Quote from: e_voyager on November 29, 2006, 04:21:25 AM
some how i get the feeling that biggs is looking for a girl that's strong enough to bash him about when he gets out of line and powerful enough to protect him from his big sister.

Well, that counts Dan out, right there... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sid

*sees the mental image of Danielle* Mwahahahaha... :3
*notices Danielle's pose* MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :mwaha

WALL-PA-PER! WALL-PA-*sound of burning, napalm-covered hockey puck smacking into Sid's head*

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 28, 2006, 11:22:49 PM
Because she's thinking, "roflcopter, Biggs is such a n00b!!1!"

*laughs* So true! So true! xD

Quote from: Fresnor on November 29, 2006, 01:17:46 AM
I wonder if Dan's fledging powers had anything to do with the attraction since he obviously had no control over them...

I'd say this is possible, but I doubt it in this case simply because Danielle is hot Biggs doesn't need any magic seduction-boost to develop kinky fantasies and desires. That, and the I think that magic seduction would wear off after a while.
:boogie

Dard

Yes, Danielle's pose is, ...,  hot, but so wrong>:3 :erk

Is Destania laughing?
I'm not sure, the perspective conceals a lot.
But I wouldn't be surprised. Considering that she's an experienced succubus she probably saw Biggs' mental image!  :mwaha

MT Hazard

This seems like a good opportunity for Dan to test his abilities, by killing/maiming biggs,shapeshifing and his 'taste' for  pain, especially went doing the right thing for the good of many.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_528.php

Turn into his dream girl to lure him in, turn back into a guy to get a large amount of fear, then tear him apart for the good of the world in general. and oh yeah tentacles.
True he'd have to take a while to learn how to do all this but it would be worth it.

Oh and Amber, thanks for doing the bonus comics and in fact the comic in general. You have made many peoples days a little brighter. If the calendars come out this year I'll definitely buy one.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Sid

Quote from: Dard on November 29, 2006, 06:01:54 AM
But I wouldn't be surprised. Considering that she's an experienced succubus she probably saw Biggs' mental image!  :mwaha

That actually touches an interesting issue: How much does Biggs know about her abilities? And if he knows about the mindreading (which he does, I guess), is he shielded? It's an interesting factor in the entire situation of a young ferret being the boss of a Succubus (a former professor, even). I kinda doubt this will come up in the comic (since it's a somewhat deep issue for a situation we possibly only touch briefly), though.
:boogie

Miaka

to reiterate several others who have said so...

Danielle is pretty smoking hot.
I mean.... come on.

can't wait to see Biggs' reaction. X3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Miaka on November 29, 2006, 07:28:13 AM
Danielle is pretty smoking hot.
I mean.... come on.

Sorry, he's not my type.

You know, being male and all that. I'm just so not into male girls.... :-)

(while being right alongside their right to -be- male girls, of course. Fair's fair, y'see.)

Akisohida

*Twitcha* Erg... Just imagine if Biggs actually kidnapped Dan and married him, still thinking he was a girl till the comsumating part? :erk 'Here I come, Danelle!' *Climbs into bed* 'WAUGH!' 'A' D:
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Dard

Quote from: Akisohida on November 29, 2006, 08:05:19 AM
*Twitcha* Erg... Just imagine if Biggs actually kidnapped Dan and married him, still thinking he was a girl till the comsumating part? :erk 'Here I come, Danelle!' *Climbs into bed* 'WAUGH!' 'A' D:
'But the legs are pretty nice!  :)'

superluser

Quote from: thegayhare on November 28, 2006, 10:55:06 PMAnd there was a scene in grunts where the High elven lord nelt to the little halfling Nun on national television
"Sister Will you marry me"
"But My Lord... I'm realy a male halfling"
The elf looks around sheepishly
"Well no body is perfect my dear")

Boooo!  That's stolen from Some Like It Hot:

Jack Lemmon: But you don't understand Osgood. Oh...I'm a man!
Joe Brown: Well, nobody's perfect.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Toast

Quote from: Sid on November 29, 2006, 06:36:26 AM
That actually touches an interesting issue: How much does Biggs know about her abilities? And if he knows about the mindreading (which he does, I guess), is he shielded? It's an interesting factor in the entire situation of a young ferret being the boss of a Succubus (a former professor, even). I kinda doubt this will come up in the comic (since it's a somewhat deep issue for a situation we possibly only touch briefly), though.

Hm, good point. Well, I think he must be shielded. I mean, wouldn't Dee have gone to ask him why her daughter was on the hit list for the day? There has to be a reason she didn't know.  :mowtongue

Heehee, speculation is silly! ^^

Arcalane

Quote from: Toast on November 29, 2006, 08:33:08 AM

Hm, good point. Well, I think he must be shielded. I mean, wouldn't Dee have gone to ask him why her daughter was on the hit list for the day? There has to be a reason she didn't know.  :mowtongue

I say again, false sense of security. ;)

Stygian

1:
Quote from: Dard on November 29, 2006, 06:01:54 AM
Yes, Danielle's pose is, ...,  hot, but so wrong>:3 :erk

I am compelled to post some pictures (and photos...) in the Tower of Art now. And you should be frightened.

2: That Danielle is hot, and I don't care why or how. Now, let's take it to Fchan...

In either case, I believe Fresnor touched upon a point earlier. However that raises speculation as to whether Cubi charm goes by sexuality, and whether Biggs is in the closet, and I would not like to speculate on that. And don't start saying the pink hair's a hint...

3: Biggs is a twink; he's probably hiding some artifacts against Dee's abilities in his... pants.

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Toast on November 29, 2006, 08:33:08 AM

Or Biggs has the "nascar" defence. If such images forms a usual part of Bigg's thought processes, Dee would probably have gone insane going through them all.. (especially if she does recognise Dan from it, which makes it doubly worse)
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Landon_Fox

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 29, 2006, 12:58:19 AM
Quote from: Landon_Fox on November 28, 2006, 09:36:46 PM
I suspected this would happen, but didn't post a prediction.
Quote from: AmberReally the most difficult thing is when you are doing a strip, and it has a direction, and then you get that one fan who is all "oooh! I know what's going to happen!" and while their prediction is accurate, a part of you wants to change the entire comic to not go that direction just to SPITE THEM because you know the second it happens in the comic, they are going to post and be all "HA HA! I WAS RIGHT! IN YOUR FACES! The artist must have been influenced by MEEE!" and then you just want to gnaw their kneecaps off and use their patellas for hockey pucks.
:rolleyes

Well, in my defense someone previously asked if anyone had predicted this.  I answered honestly and with as little emotional baggage as plausible.

However, isn't not like I haven't delved into online masochism before.  I mean, I enjoy playing old FPS games on the hard difficulty levels.  The ones where the enemies respawn after ten seconds of being dead.  I also enjoy playing (very) manic scrolling shooters.  I'm no stranger to pain!

Give my kneecaps your best shot Amber!

*doubles over in pain*  My...  kneecaps... are a foot lower....

Aleolus

:erk :erk  Why did Dan have to be disguised as a girl when he met Biggs last time?  Why?  And why does Biggs have to be too dumb to realize it was a disguise?

ITOS

This was sort of expected...  :/

But still very entertaining. :giggle

Quote from: Aleolus on November 29, 2006, 10:58:54 AM
:erk :erk Why did Dan have to be disguised as a girl when he met Biggs last time? Why? And why does Biggs have to be too dumb to realize it was a disguise?

Because Biggs only let girls in and he was probably distracted by Danielle's legs.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Tiger_T

Quote from: Netami on November 29, 2006, 01:00:56 AM
Oh boo hoo, someone speculated and got something right.

90% of the DMFA forum is speculation talk. That's pretty much all a webcomic forum community is good for, besides pumping for commission money or donations from time to time.
So what?
So far noone claimed that one influenced Amber whith their speculating.
And I'm pretty sure that'll stay that way.

If it weren't for the fact that we know who Danielle is, ...  :rolleyes
Yes, it'd be vereee nice!
Cool touch with the see through mental image, the slight sparkleyness and all, Amber!

Hmm, I'm wondering about Destania... What emotions does she feed on again? :giggle
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

thegayhare

I think this might be my fault...
See in anouther section of the forum I was talking about the birds and the bee's.... well it was only one bee and there were no birds around so maybe the Bunny and the Bee would be best.  Any way during this discussion on gardening with this said Bee I mentioned that I needed the services of a good polinator.  At wich point I think Ms Ambers brain broke

Quote from: Amber Panyko on November 26, 2006, 04:01:55 PM
......must not draw gay...must not draw gay....must not draw gay...

....gaygaygaygaygaygaygay.....

It was done in fun I think I managed put a curse on Ms Amber and so her brain never quite healed

Quote from: thegayhare on November 26, 2006, 07:27:36 PM
*dressed as a priest, splashing an unknown liquid*
the power of gay compels you, the power of gay compels you

So thats why we have Biggs crushing on a boy

*Warning the veiws contained with in this post do not necisary represent the veiws of the management of this forum.  Infact if you take any part of this serously your a big stupid booger brain *

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tiger_T on November 29, 2006, 12:09:19 PM
Hmm, I'm wondering about Destania... What emotions does she feed on again?
As a Cyra Clan 'cubi you have a natural affinity for your Clan's trademark emotion of pain...

Beyond that, we don't know.  I'd imagine she does pretty well on fear too, or she probably wouldn't have taught it.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Stygian

Gayhare is so cute... and still he manages to outshine me in evil in some ways! I must end him! And right now, the only way is to outshine him... Next project; Beefcake Stygian!

Be afraid. Be very afraid...

Err-hrrm... On another note, this should all have been obvious to us. Now, let's all eagerly anticipate the next comic, where we either get to see Danlexi out of her mind, or Destania scare the living crap out of Biggs.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Landon_Fox on November 29, 2006, 10:50:07 AM
*doubles over in pain*  My...  kneecaps... are a foot lower....

*cough* is that a request for another shot? :-)

Quote from: Stygian on November 29, 2006, 12:37:48 PM
Gayhare is so cute... and still he manages to outshine me in evil in some ways! I must end him! And right now, the only way is to outshine him... Next project; Beefcake Stygian!

Be afraid. Be very afraid...

Hmm. Should we be more scared of BeefcakeGayHare ?

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Regal on November 29, 2006, 11:30:40 AM
Let's face it. These are hot legs.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_085.php

Hmm, I noticed that back then, Biggs' hair was brown, but now it's pink/red (whichever you want to call it, I say more red). Is Biggs trying to copy Wildy? Will she be flattered or annoyed with that? Let the beatings (for various reasons) commence.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hmm. He -was- wearing a hat, but still his forelock should have been showing.

However, by here, at 432, his hair is red. So perhaps he's copying Wildy's tail.

Or possibly it's just an "alternative past" ...

Zaon

Quote from: AmigaDragon on November 29, 2006, 01:00:27 PM
Quote from: Regal on November 29, 2006, 11:30:40 AM
Let's face it. These are hot legs.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_085.php

Hmm, I noticed that back then, Biggs' hair was brown, but now it's pink/red (whichever you want to call it, I say more red). Is Biggs trying to copy Wildy? Will she be flattered or annoyed with that? Let the beatings (for various reasons) commence.
His origanal hair is Pink/red
he dyes it brown to match his fur color
if you read his profile you would know that

ITOS

Quote from: Zaon on November 29, 2006, 01:13:06 PM

That's crazy! :dface I'm going with llearch's explanation.

:P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zaon

Quote from: ITOS on November 29, 2006, 01:20:37 PM
Quote from: Zaon on November 29, 2006, 01:13:06 PM

That's crazy! I'm going with llearch's explanation. :dface

:P
Fine I'll prove it true
http://missmab.com/Cast/biggs.php