The Doghouse- 11/18

Started by willow186129, November 17, 2006, 09:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

Oh, I guess they invented the printing press a lot earlier in Furrae.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Rafe

Rafe

superluser

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on November 18, 2006, 12:18:03 AM
I don't get it.

OK.  Don't get what?  Xander is imagining sleeping in a small tent with two men, at least one of which is probably gay and writing into the Furry equivalent of Penthouse Letters (a dirty magazine with no pictures and a reputation for being considerably more risque than Penthouse) about it.

I think it's pretty self-explanatory and funny.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Reese Tora

Quote from: Rafe on November 17, 2006, 11:50:40 PM
Yeah really.  Who knew MOWs would be capable of ... that.

I've seen some of his work on another site, but I don't recall anything involving MOWs.

Probably just as well I'm on the family computer right now, so can't go looking to see why my brain should be breaking.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Tapewolf

Ignoring the content for now, I'd just like to say that their expressions are wonderful.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

VioletDusk

I admit I've occassionally picked up a slight vibe off of Xander but not Devin. Could be a case of one is and one ain't, and while Devin may be an asshole he's not a 'phobic one?

Magic

Curiouser and curiouser. This is perhaps significant insight as to why Abel's sexuality is ambiguous~
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

thegayhare

*Is so tempted to post Wookies Doghouse cover... In fact it features a dalmation... I wonder is xander is moonlighting*

Faerie Alex

Don't forget, there was pron in the story line. Really.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_272.php
Jeez I need to update this thing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on November 18, 2006, 12:28:44 AM
OK.  Don't get what?  Xander is imagining sleeping in a small tent with two men, at least one of which is probably gay and writing into the Furry equivalent of Penthouse Letters (a dirty magazine with no pictures and a reputation for being considerably more risque than Penthouse) about it.

I think it's pretty self-explanatory and funny.

This presumes you're aware of Penthouse, and/or Penthouse Letters. Some of us had sheltered upbringings. (I like to think I've recovered, though :-)

Quote from: thegayhare on November 18, 2006, 09:14:21 AM
*Is so tempted to post Wookies Doghouse cover... In fact it features a dalmation... I wonder is xander is moonlighting*

Doooo eeet! Dooo eeeeeeet! :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alan Garou

Quote from: Rafe on November 18, 2006, 12:21:50 AM

How the heck did you get Amber to draw that? It's pervtastic! And I am both relieved and sad that I haven't seen the Doghouse Cover. Could someone PM it to me? It's probably a bad idea on my part, but I just can't resist.

thegayhare

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 18, 2006, 11:32:27 AM

Well when I posted that  I decided to prepare a censored version just incase some one asked.

actualy the on censored version isn't so bad anyway it's a fairly tame nude

Boog

*cackles and laughs* Alright, that's funny shtuff. I doubt that they're a couple as people have been guessing, since as mentioned earlier it's too over the top to be serious. They're just being funny.

I had not known there was DMFA pr0n. And it involves mows? On the one hand I'm appaled but on the other I'm curious.

Manawolf

Remain Appaled, it's for your own good.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Maybe we should supply some citrus fruit?

Zedd

Quote from: thegayhare on November 18, 2006, 11:47:47 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 18, 2006, 11:32:27 AM

Well when I posted that  I decided to prepare a censored version just incase some one asked.

actualy the on censored version isn't so bad anyway it's a fairly tame nude

Have you been looking in my stash Bunny boy :shifty

Manawolf

Enough with the naked pictures.

Kaerou

I have to admit.. i love the art in this comic.. the doggy so cute, squeee!

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Gabi

I saw OMGTKB's mow. It was just... you know... physically impossible. Especially since mows are genderless, and they were made from Mab's DNA, so there's no way one could have that organ. And even if it did, the mere size of it would hinder its mobility greatly.

I hope I'm not breaking the PG rating. I just wanted to let the curious know what the Mow pr0n was without actually saying it.

For a more PG-friendly form of mow pr0n, you can always see this:
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Manawolf

We were trying to spare the youngsters.  Then again you probably missed the pic where it begins to assault the Mab.

Gabi

If the youngsters can make out what I was talking about, then they already know about those things and thus cannot be spared.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

DigitalMan

Quote from: Manawolf on November 17, 2006, 11:51:33 PM
If you don't know what we're talking about, be thankful.  Very thankful.

I somehow have no urge to go and look for said DMFA pr0n. And that alone states that there must be something significantly, terribly, horribly wrong.

But I'm betting Xander is gay. I think.

Sid

Quote from: DigitalMan on November 18, 2006, 07:28:44 PM
Quote from: Manawolf on November 17, 2006, 11:51:33 PM
If you don't know what we're talking about, be thankful.  Very thankful.

I somehow have no urge to go and look for said DMFA pr0n. And that alone states that there must be something significantly, terribly, horribly wrong.

Eh. I went to Fchan, poked around for a few minutes, found... three or four pictures, but nothing that made me go "OH NOES, MY EYES BURN!". Either the more "knowledgeable" people here meant other pictures (I doubt it, since at least one description fit), or they just inadvertently hyped things with their posts. *shrug* Sure, I wouldn't link a minor to them (DUH), but compared to the rest of that site, they're nothing special in terms of wrongness.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 18, 2006, 01:49:17 PM

*snrk* *silly grin*

More on-topic: Hooray for Xander! He's easily my favorite character in Abel's Story (and I weep because he is most likely dead in the regular canon timeline), and I'm happy that one poster's "I think Xander is going to get killed while sending the message" theory didn't come true. :)
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sid on November 18, 2006, 07:51:45 PM

*snrk* *silly grin*

Well, you know what they say - Vitamin C deficiency is apauling.

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 18, 2006, 08:21:01 PM
Quote from: Sid on November 18, 2006, 07:51:45 PM

*snrk* *silly grin*

Well, you know what they say - Vitamin C deficiency is apauling.

OK.  Now's my turn to say I don't get it.

I get the Linus Pauling thing, but what's the deal with citrus?

llearch n'n'daCorna

citrus, in relation to Vit C deficiency, is apalling.

As in, a) it's dreadful, and b) a person with scurvy (caused by a lack of Vit C) tends to look pale, or pallid.

Citrus fruit is one of the more common ways of collecting Vitamin C.

Is everyone up to speed, now? :-)

e_voyager

i'm still trying to figure out how this would up bring about vitamin c
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mana said something about "remaining apalled" - I took it and ran with it, in entirely the wrong direction.

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 19, 2006, 05:03:59 AM
Mana said something about "remaining apalled" - I took it and ran with it, in entirely the wrong direction.

...Ah.

You didn't quote the appalling statement, so I assumed that it was a comment on the comic, like citrus was an aphrodisiac or something.