10/22/06 Holy shmoley matrimony!

Started by Gildedtongue, October 22, 2006, 08:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Manaweilder

Congratulations Amber! May you both be happy and healthy through all your years together!

Nikki

Congratulations, Mrs. Amber!  :mowhappy

I hope you will be very happy and not be overloaded with the comic. don't let us pressure you into doing more than you want to.

*baps everyone* and she needs to name her first born son Vincent Cloud you imbeciles!

that's gonna be my son's name =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gornemant

Woot, congrats and best of luck to the happy couple :)

Silverfoxr

congras to the both of ya  :superlick :tighthug :tighthug :superlick

yap yip yap yap yappp yap yapp

and the yappitys wish ya well to :D

Silverfoxr

congras to the both of ya  :superlick :tighthug :tighthug :superlick

yap yip yap yap yappp yap yapp

and the yappitys wish ya well to :D

KarlOmega1

I know I already said Congrats, but I wanna give the Honored married couple a big hug.  :hug

Good luck you two.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

EvilIguana966

Congratualations Amber.  Judging by his writings and assorted stuff on his website this Mason* dude seems like a great choice.  Wit and humor are two qualities you both seem to have plenty of, and I think that is a great foundation for a fulfilling a sucessful life together.  You guys have my and many many others' best wishes.  Heres a virtual toast to Mr and Mrs Williams**.

*For whatever reason, yesterday I couldn't think of his name exactly even though I had seen it before.  Mentally I kept seeing Logan, from Canada, which led to some interesting tangential thoughts *grin*.

**I don't actually know what naming conventions are being followed, so I'm just guessing here :)

Tiger_T

Congrats.

Nothing will change and everything will be different.
Enjoy your life together.

Haiku
She said "Yes I do".
They looked in each others eyes.
He said "Yes I do".
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

bill

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 23, 2006, 06:37:44 AM

*traps Bill in a box* RPing makes it amusing. Rar :B

It is also a most unholy violation of Most Sacred Rule 5, section C.  :youfail

Tilendor

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 22, 2006, 10:43:21 PM

People always say marrage is a 50:50 relationship... I hear it's a more like a 60:40 relationship with the woman leading it.

Just putting in my two cents.  A marriage that is 50/50 is doomed to failure.  A marriage needs to be 100/100, with both partners giving their best.

Best wishes Amber & Mason.

So saith the single dude.
~Tilendor

DigitalMan

*does a bit of math* I get the odd feeling that Amber will be operating on an opposite sleep schedule from those people who have the pictures for the next... three days.

And Tilendor's right. Both people have to give it their all. Which kinda sucks, because one person can't hold it together on his or her own very long.

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 23, 2006, 03:11:15 PM
Quote from: DigitalMan on October 23, 2006, 06:37:44 AM

*traps Bill in a box* RPing makes it amusing. Rar :B

It is also a most unholy violation of Most Sacred Rule 5, section C.  :youfail

But Rule 5-C implies, actually even specifies, the use of a character other than one's self :. Thusly, actions performed as oneself do not involve playing a role, and therefore are not actually role-playing. It is perfectly possible to use textual actions while posting as oneself, thereby adhering to the rules.

Actions like this: *catches Bill on a technicality, kicks him in the shin, and flees*

Alondro

*Charles is married to Charline!  It's a 0-100 relationship.  Charles is a slave to the evil cubi... but he's happy!  So very happy!  Must always think happy cuz she can read his mind!  La la la la! *

*Charline snarls*  Aren't you happy Charles?  *threatens with wicked claws*  :kruger

*Charles meeps and squeals*  YesI'mveryhappymightygoddessCharline!   :eek

*Alondro suspects Mab has had similar fantasies about her hubby... all women secretly want to have their mates as their obedient slaves.*  And as a male, I'm positive that this is the truth.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Magic

It's been said before, but congratulations, and do have fun on your honeymoon.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Damaris

It implys whatever we choose it to imply at any given time, Digital. ;)

It was a lovely ceremony.  (Which is why there has been no Darkmoon and Damaris yelling at people this weekend)

It was actually a very nice trip- the Canadian border police were kind enough not to charge us duty tax on the dress (because we were transporting it), we ended up in a hooker's regular room at the hotel we were staying at, there was a very amusing moment when the best man got "ringbearer" and "pallbearer" confused, and the American border police are contemplating an invasion of Canada.

We're hoping to take our roll of film to be developed tomorrow, although the best laid plans can always go all wonky.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Eibborn

I suppose there isn't any need to repeat it, but I feel the need.
Congratulations to the both of you! :D
/kicks the internet over

Toric

Quote from: Damaris on October 23, 2006, 08:46:17 PM

It was a lovely ceremony.  (Which is why there has been no Darkmoon and Damaris yelling at people this weekend)

Ah, more insight into the decision to appoint new moderators. :bunny
Yap by Silver.

Ronal

DigitalMan

Quote from: Damaris on October 23, 2006, 08:46:17 PM

Evil :c I'd like to point out to all the kiddies at home that arguing with a moderator is much the same as arguing with a female.

*won't even try arguing with a female moderator, feels lucky to still have the ability to post*

Normally I'd say something about using the dreaded film camera... but now that I think about it, that's probably best for a wedding. I know my digital camera has a long start-up time and horrific auto-focus. Just make sure to get the picture CD! We want any and all embarrassing moments documented forever! :dface

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 23, 2006, 06:22:08 AM
Yeah, well, I'm in the pretentious "last-name as first-name" camp.

Does that mean we should be calling you BucknerBill?

Congrats, Amber and Mason.  I'd have been faster, but I was AFK...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aridas

Let's cut the confusion and just call him Luck Nibbler instead. It's the same letters.

Also... I think I'm a bit late, but... CONGRATULATION!!

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Ink on October 23, 2006, 07:08:58 PM
It's been said before, but congratulations, and do have fun on your honeymoon.

Oh yea When you guys do go on a Honeymoon..., We can watch Fluffy for you.

Really, I can do it.. :mowwink
PBH

Stig Hemmer

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 22, 2006, 08:53:20 PM
Yay! Congratulations!

*ponders* What's her last name now?
The question is, what is his last name now?

Quote from: Tilendor on October 23, 2006, 03:47:50 PM
Just putting in my two cents.  A marriage that is 50/50 is doomed to failure.  A marriage needs to be 100/100, with both partners giving their best.

Well said!  Or even 120/120, with each being an inspiration to the other.

I forsee an era of much joy and much art.  May the two of you overtake the popularity of the Foglios and the Pinis of this world.
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Izkata

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 23, 2006, 01:49:49 AM
Quote from: Ryn Serenity on October 23, 2006, 01:43:10 AM
Quote from: FireKatKid on October 22, 2006, 10:47:25 PM
Nonsense...

Amber doesn't have any tentacles to use.

Or does she? Bum bum buuuuuum...

I was about to say the same...

Ack!  My first response was "Are you certain about that?" - But you both beat me!

Aridas

Quote from: Stig Hemmer on October 24, 2006, 08:47:23 AM
Quote from: DigitalMan on October 22, 2006, 08:53:20 PM
Yay! Congratulations!

*ponders* What's her last name now?
The question is, what is his last name now?

Quote from: Tilendor on October 23, 2006, 03:47:50 PM
Just putting in my two cents. A marriage that is 50/50 is doomed to failure. A marriage needs to be 100/100, with both partners giving their best.

Well said! Or even 120/120, with each being an inspiration to the other.

I forsee an era of much joy and much art. May the two of you overtake the popularity of the Foglios and the Pinis of this world.
But nothing can be 100/100, because then it would be split 200%, which would mean double what they have and now you're asking 240% D:

50/50 means being equal, not each only giving half their effort >_>

Tiger_T

spoilsport.

It simply means that both devote their life to the other and together with the other they can even exceed that. >:3~
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Aisha deCabre

WAH!  I haven't posted MY congrats yet!  Shame on me!  :mowdizzy

So congrats and may you have a happy life, Amber.   :mowhappy
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

TheDXM

This is quite a surprise to return to the forums to!

Best of wishes for you Amber.

bill

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 24, 2006, 07:40:32 AM
Let's cut the confusion and just call him Luck Nibbler instead. It's the same letters.

Holy crap. You win the APRANET.