Vegemite is clearly a WMD.

Started by Janus Whitefurr, October 21, 2006, 03:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creativity

Damn musicians useing their powers of public messages to foil evil plots seperation x.x

at least know one knows about Quebec's plans to have groundhog's dig billions of tunnles till they break off and float back to europe...

>.>     <.<

xHaZxMaTx

Good, I say let them go back to France. :P

(I've only been to Quebec while in Canada, and everyone was staring at me.) :<

Aridas

Quote from: Creativity on October 23, 2006, 01:55:08 AM
Damn musicians useing their powers of public messages to foil evil plots seperation x.x

at least know one knows about Quebec's plans to have groundhog's dig billions of tunnles till they break off and float back to europe...

>.> <.<
They'd just be rejected anyway. Nobody likes french canadians, and they're not a bit like actual french people.

Vidar

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 23, 2006, 06:40:21 AM

>.> <.<
They'd just be rejected anyway. Nobody likes french canadians, and they're not a bit like actual french people.

Yeah, the French are not loggers. If they see a forest, they tend to surrender, rather then cut it down.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

xHaZxMaTx

LionHeart

Quote from: Sheridan on October 23, 2006, 12:05:46 AM
Quote from: Tiger_T on October 22, 2006, 03:32:06 PM
Quote from: James StarRunner on October 22, 2006, 12:23:06 PM
"Are you carrying any guns, knifes, explosives, or Vegemite?"

"Actually, I do have some Vege..."

"Terrorist!!! Kill him!"

:U
But don't hit the Vegemite!
It might contaminate us!

It's all in the mite, I tell you!  >:3
Like:
Termite
Thermite
Dynamite
Vegemite

Very dangerous! :rolleyes

>:3 Mite corrupts, but Vegemite corrupts absolutely :3

Now I just have the mental image of someone opening a pot of the stuff and waving it at people. The people clutch at their throats and fall over coughing. :P

A lot of people have that reaction to Vegemite...  :P

I can't stand the smell of it, either, much less the taste.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Alondro

Canada won't be hit by terrorists cuz there's no point in blowing up a bunch of icebergs and caribou.   :mowtongue  

As a Newfoundlander once said, "The Prime Minister changed the laws so we can't sodomize our boys, eh?"

As for France... Arabic will become the national language there in a few more years.  They can't fight off any invasion, they're too scared somebody might blow up the Eiffel Tower.   :B

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Eibborn

Well, if Vegimite is as scary as some say, maybe it is worth banning...  >:3
Quote from: Alondro on October 23, 2006, 11:31:15 AM
Canada won't be hit by terrorists cuz there's no point in blowing up a bunch of icebergs and caribou.   :mowtongue   

Oh man, are you right or what. I live in Saskatchewan. Ever heard of it? You know why not? BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING OF ANY INTEREST WHATSOEVER TO ANYONE AT ALL. Which is why I'm not afraid at all of terrorists, as long as I remain where I am.

Oh wait! They might bomb that One Red Paperclip guy's house! That's known! :o I MUST RUSH TO DEFEND!
/kicks the internet over

RJ

Okay, I just saw the news today... apparently nobody has been ordered to search for Vegemite, and it is still being sold in special shops, but... it has still been said that it is "unfit for human comsumption".

Aridas

Quote from: Eibbor_N on October 24, 2006, 11:30:51 PM
Well, if Vegimite is as scary as some say, maybe it is worth banning... >:3
Canada won't be hit by terrorists cuz there's no point in blowing up a bunch of icebergs and caribou. :mowtongue

Oh man, are you right or what. I live in Saskatchewan. Ever heard of it? You know why not? BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING OF ANY INTEREST WHATSOEVER TO ANYONE AT ALL. Which is why I'm not afraid at all of terrorists, as long as I remain where I am.

Oh wait! They might bomb that One Red Paperclip guy's house! That's known! :o I MUST RUSH TO DEFEND!
...So what's that got to do with the REST of Canada?

James StarRunner

It clearly make the rest of Canada a target.

bill

Creativity

Quote from: Eibbor_N on October 24, 2006, 11:30:51 PM
Well, if Vegimite is as scary as some say, maybe it is worth banning...  >:3
Canada won't be hit by terrorists cuz there's no point in blowing up a bunch of icebergs and caribou.   :mowtongue   

ZOMG!!1! -glomps and luffs on Eibbor-

ANOTHER SASKATCHEWANIAN I'VE FINALLY FOUND!!!! -clings-

Yeah, eight years on the interweb and this is the first person I've found from my province, what does that tell you? :D

And also, I am french canadian, and I cut down a tree. -Finger-

:intro

xHaZxMaTx

I'm French Canadian, too.  :P  I just don't live in Canada. :lol

Vidar

Quote from: Creativity on October 25, 2006, 09:51:21 AMAnd also, I am french canadian, and I cut down a tree. -Finger-

Blame the media. Every french canadian in any bit of fiction is displayed as a wood-cutter (axe and all, with a plaid shirt, and a wool hat (with pompom)) with a french accent. Just look at any Angry Beavers episode that includes woodcutters.  :U
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Creativity

-is [not] wearing a plaid shirt right now-

;>.>
<.<;

damnit x.x

DigitalMan

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 25, 2006, 06:12:27 AM
This is evidently a hoax.

We need the :lmao: emoticon from DA, unless I missed it...

The irony is, after reading what everyone has to say about it, maybe it should be banned :dface

Aridas

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 25, 2006, 09:55:12 AM
I'm French Canadian, too. :P I just don't live in Canada. :lol
I just hope you think quebec is stupid too >.>

'cause it is.. Just look at those french signs, the kind that aren't even french in france. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Tiger_T

Hey peeps!
*waves something over his head wildly*
I've got an all-clear! Vegemite isn't banned. :3

At least something is normal... The government denying something. >:3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

llearch n'n'daCorna

Isn't that what BucknerBill said, Tiger_T? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KarlOmega1

So, in other words...those in the US who want Vegemite, go ahead and have it.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zina

Quote from: Tiger_T on October 25, 2006, 01:04:24 PM
Hey peeps!

NOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT WANT. D:

I guess I better go cancel the Victory Party....:<

Zedd

Quote from: Zina on October 25, 2006, 02:55:05 PM
Quote from: Tiger_T on October 25, 2006, 01:04:24 PM
Hey peeps!

NOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT WANT. D:

I guess I better go cancel the Victory Party....:<

I will go out for some poptarts though...What kind you want kitty gal?

Azlan

And here I though this administration had actually done one thing right. 

Vegemite is a biological weapon.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Kenji

:censored  :banghead  :cuss 

Curse you, Janus! Curse you for ruining my hopes for Vegemite at future ACs! D:
:objection

Toric

.....*Wonders how long it will take for FKK to see the two links saying this was a hoax*

....typing with gloves is hard :< stupid scarecrow costume
Yap by Silver.

Kenji

Quote from: Toric on October 26, 2006, 09:28:31 PM
.....*Wonders how long it will take for FKK to see the two links saying this was a hoax*

But it's so much more fun to complain :< Besides, I wanted to use that picture :3

Zedd

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 26, 2006, 09:38:38 PM
Quote from: Toric on October 26, 2006, 09:28:31 PM

But it's so much more fun to complain :< Besides, I wanted to use that picture :3

If there was a root to complain...My head would surely explodes

Alan Garou

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 23, 2006, 06:40:21 AM

>.> <.<
I happen to be the son of a full-blooded french-canadian (even though we've lived in America for generations) and I take offense at that remark. We are not cheese-eating surrender monkeys. We are simply cheese-eating monkeys. http://www.sauna.org/eggnog/archives/carla-monkey-cheese-thumb.jpg
Also, why are they after vegemite? They should be after mayonaise. For crying out loud, it's made of rotten eggs dissolved in vinegar! It's disgusting.  :blarf

Aridas

french canadians aren't cheese eating surrender monkeys, REAL french people are. Since when did I say ANY of that about french canadians? I just said they sucked.