Kittah Art...MA for NAKEDNESS!

Started by kittyblackrabbit, October 10, 2006, 03:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleolus

Roureem Egas

You need to look more closely to the bottom of that.

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Zedd

Your silentness says it all Janus...Someone isnt bright...And its not me this time...

kittyblackrabbit

Aleolus , you realize you just insulted Janus right?

Aridas

I'm kinda surprised the huge differences between the two he's got confused weren't noticed.

thegayhare

*doesn't know who to be jelous of Janus Or Jyrras*

Some rodents have all the luck

Zina

Wildy

Zedd

Makes you wonder if they even read the story dont it Wildy...

Aleolus

...  :erk :erk :erk  Gomen-nasai.  I didn't read the bottom at all, and it most resembled Wildy, as seen from a profile.  Now that I know what it is, though,  :erk :erk :erk :erk :mowdizzy

Wildy

Its the whole, brown.. Ferret. thing.. *notes that this picture dosn't have boobs, red hair, nor long red tail either..

But.. Y'know.. Its a brown ferret.. So.. Its all good..   :ipod

Aleolus

...Again, I said "most" resembled.  1 Wildy didn't always have the red flowy tail.  2 Artists, for some strange reason, do not always depict female characters with breasts.  And 3, the hair could have been creative liscence!  Plus, I've got partial blindness, I only see what I want to see, and yaoi is not included in that, so therefore my brain rendered the image as a standard, non-yaoi one.

Janus Whitefurr

If I get mistaken for Wildy, that must mean I'm obscure. Woo-hoo! *throws shirt off and runs through thread, and out the door*
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Zedd

Would it kill ya wipe your feet too?  :rolleyes

Zina

Quote from: Aleolus on December 25, 2006, 08:32:26 PM
...Again, I said "most" resembled.  1 Wildy didn't always have the red flowy tail.  2 Artists, for some strange reason, do not always depict female characters with breasts.  And 3, the hair could have been creative liscence!  Plus, I've got partial blindness, I only see what I want to see, and yaoi is not included in that, so therefore my brain rendered the image as a standard, non-yaoi one.

You could have also, y'know...read the copyright at the bottom there.
Oh wait, nevermind, Janus IS a girl. I forgot.

Zedd

Wildy

Quote from: Aleolus on December 25, 2006, 08:32:26 PM2 Artists, for some strange reason, do not always depict female characters with breasts.

Hehe.. Yeah, I know you havn't always been around, and there are things new readers miss.. But most of the readers, or atleast the ones who have read the archives in a week or less, have noticed that Wildy's boobs have seemed to increase in size as the comic goes on..  This is an unconsious thing by the artist.. But its amusing.

Zedd

Quote from: Wildy on December 26, 2006, 03:24:55 AM
Quote from: Aleolus on December 25, 2006, 08:32:26 PM2 Artists, for some strange reason, do not always depict female characters with breasts.

Hehe.. Yeah, I know you havn't always been around, and there are things new readers miss.. But most of the readers, or atleast the ones who have read the archives in a week or less, have noticed that Wildy's boobs have seemed to increase in size as the comic goes on..  This is an unconsious thing by the artist.. But its amusing.

Soon her boobs will be too big and hear head will be ingulffed by them

King Of Hearts

Aridas

I'd say something about titular characters but I don't want to be smited for that again.

Toric

Quote from: Zedd on December 26, 2006, 03:32:01 AM
Soon her boobs will be too big and hear head will be ingulffed by them

Nah, Jyrras's ears will cover the entire planet and smother all life way before that happens.
Yap by Silver.

thegayhare

the battle of the century

Boobzilla vs Ear Kong

KarlOmega1

Quote from: thegayhare on December 26, 2006, 01:44:28 PM
the battle of the century

Boobzilla vs Ear Kong

I'm *pfft* sorry *heehaha*...but I can't stop laughing at the comment...Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Aleolus

You know, we should get Amber into this thread, just to see these last posts and get her reactions to them!

As for Wildy's bust increasing in size, I hadn't noticed that myself, but I'm not going to complain.  Larger breast size is almost never a bad thing.  The only consistant exception is with men.

Kasarn

Quote from: Aleolus on December 26, 2006, 09:38:56 PM
You know, we should get Amber into this thread, just to see these last posts and get her reactions to them!

I think she might laugh and then take out the banhammer
The forum has been warned about going off on tangents in art threads before and I'm a little surprised that it isn't in the rules.

kittyblackrabbit

Quote from: Aleolus on December 25, 2006, 08:32:26 PM

if you pay attention to all of my art

ALL FEMALES ARE DEPICTID WITH BOOBIES!

that is all

kittyblackrabbit

YAY FOR WORLD OF WARCRAFT.
Not colored yet but it will be soon.

King Of Hearts

Zedd