2015/06/01 [DMFA #1578] - Paranoia

Started by Tapewolf, June 01, 2015, 05:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I imagine the more paranoid ones assume the warp-aci are tapped and use some kind of code anyway.
Nice to finally see the comic use PNG.  I remember not being able to use PNG on my game site because IE didn't support it and I couldn't quite bring myself to kick the users into the curb at that point.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kipiru

Though how awesome it would be to know the answer to your letter right away! It would give new meaning to RSVPs.

P.S. from the Fa'Lina fan club: Holy smokes, she is gorgeous!

Crystalite

I want to do a baked potato cosplay now...

Gelpi

Is the comic only updating on Mondays now?

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Kipiru on June 01, 2015, 06:45:34 AM
P.S. from the Fa'Lina fan club: Holy smokes, she is gorgeous!

You got that right! :heart

Delian Williams

So no reply prediction service... but they probably offer a singing telegram service :villagepeople in exchange for hot pockets.

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Tuyu

I was just looking at the comic and got to thinking...

That warp-aci wrapped in foil--its tail isn't wrapped.  Does that mean the message was read, while the rest of the aci was wrapped in foil to prevent it from gathering information? ;)

Yarott

Quote from: Tuyu on June 04, 2015, 02:57:33 PM
I was just looking at the comic and got to thinking...

That warp-aci wrapped in foil--its tail isn't wrapped.  Does that mean the message was read, while the rest of the aci was wrapped in foil to prevent it from gathering information? ;)
I feel that, maybe, there are times where the receptor would just... crumple the letter, along with the warp-aci. Regardless of what the message was about.