10/27/08 [Perfect Date Int. #1]

Started by Corgatha Taldorthar, October 27, 2008, 10:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Well, I can say I'm flabbergasted........... I didn't even know Warp- Acis dated..... Although I suppose that could be the point..... I think I'll quote Abel here with "Za?"
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lorien

XD well that was interesting

Side note regarding Amber's rant:
Personally I wish you'd scan and share more of your doodles, even if not relevant.  You could update thrice a week and include bonus doodle scans if you happen to have them other days.  Not an obligation just cool/fun?

DeedaeicMess

I know some people are going to consider me a total perv for this comment, but I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god.

Jairus

Awww... Fi is so cute!

As for the rest of the stuff... Amber, don't push yourself too hard. We really can't say it enough.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

DeedaeicMess

It is REALLY nice to see a fandom that's more worried about the creator than the creation. It's part of why I sort of dislike the Hellsing fandom. All of Hellsing's fans seem to hate Hirano for being lazy.

superluser

I suppose one good thing about being a warp-aci is that you don't get cheese crud all over yourself.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Lego3400

The Frig? Fi?  :erk

Also, Flaminco outfits are cool, even if it is a doodle yous should share it (if it exists)  :eager

terrycloth

Warp Aci agree to be summoned because they want to experience material sensations, so why *wouldn't* Fi date?

I mean, sex isn't going to happen, but cuddling is definately on the table. Not to mention 'dinner and a movie' before you even get that far.

Zedd

Jer-oh-me

I laughed so hard I turned my minor headache into a real throbber, stonking great as always Amber!

thegayhare

Quote from: superluser on October 27, 2008, 11:14:01 PM
I suppose one good thing about being a warp-aci is that you don't get cheese crud all over yourself.

but licking that cheese crud off is the best part....
*has just thought of what to do on a date with Fi*

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: thegayhare on October 28, 2008, 02:03:21 AM
Quote from: superluser on October 27, 2008, 11:14:01 PM

Oh thanks! The throbbing headache's back! Too funny and I ought to get some sleep.

Alterationartist

Fi is more of the casual friend type.
Round 9!

superluser

Quote from: superluser on October 27, 2008, 11:14:01 PMI suppose one good thing about being a warp-aci is that you don't get cheese crud all over yourself.

Well, I was thinking more of getting it all over your clothes, and I don't get too many chances to eat cheez doodles naked.

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: superluser on October 28, 2008, 02:47:26 AM
Quote from: superluser on October 27, 2008, 11:14:01 PMI suppose one good thing about being a warp-aci is that you don't get cheese crud all over yourself.

Well, I was thinking more of getting it all over your clothes, and I don't get too many chances to eat cheez doodles naked.

Ron White immediately jumps to mind!

"Apparently, I'm not the only cat, digs cheetos!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Boy, are you missing out... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jer-oh-me

Definitely! I think one should try to make more mundanely pleasant events more fun by performing them in the buff!

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 28, 2008, 03:30:45 AMBoy, are you missing out... ;-]

Oh, come on.  I handed that one to you on a platter and that's the best you can do?  >3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on October 28, 2008, 04:03:39 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 28, 2008, 03:30:45 AMBoy, are you missing out... ;-]
Oh, come on.  I handed that one to you on a platter and that's the best you can do?  >3

PG rating, remember?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Slowtini

...Wut?

Naked Cheese Doodles?
You've completely lost me ._.

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 28, 2008, 06:57:29 AM
This thread disturbs me...
I still want the 8-bit lager...bet it goes great with their date...;p
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Mao

Anri

Yay blackmail!

Though I would have held out for the delicious blackmail fruit pies.  :shifty

Lego3400

Quote from: Tikki on October 28, 2008, 10:26:51 AM
Though I would have held out for the delicious blackmail fruit pies.  :shifty

I personally would have held out for blackmail muffins <.<

thegayhare

I don't eat them naked either but I've never gotten cheese crud on my clothes... unless I whiped it there.  usualy it's just my fingers. But fun could still be had with it 

also just because a warp aci doesn't have a Sex or sexual organs doesn't mean they can't enjoy a sexual encountor.  I mean they do have the capability of being some ones partner, even with out shapshifting.  I'm not saying they would but it is possible.  I'm more of a cuddling the Warp aci type myself

Alondro

There is a great disturbance in the thread...

*Charline bounds in*  Fi just got me pregnant! 

Ah, that'd be it.   :erk
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Dagardo

Quote from: Alondro on October 28, 2008, 01:21:50 PM
*Charline bounds in*  Fi just got me pregnant!

Great disturbance in this thread is right, that is the most disturbing thing I've read on this forum in a while. Not just disturbing, kinda creepy also.

Madmann135

Blackmale foods are the best foods. 
I agree with Fi. (hay that rymed, Fi for president, Cheese doodles for everyone)

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

terrycloth

QuoteFi just got me pregnant!

Fi, in the bedroom, with the turkey baster.