[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Faerie Alex

Quote from: e_voyager on July 22, 2007, 08:25:02 PM
furry is an illusion.. art is art life is life and people will invent unnecessary labels for each. after all what the diffe3ns between a bugs bunny pic and a pic of say Bagi or maybe the Bobobo characters?  i means one of them has and ice-cream swirl for an head. perhhaps i should rant about this
Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo prolly has more hair than most furry char's.*

I like that pic of Giri. I have no problem with thin as an art style. It's people who try to mimic it that have a problem, IMO.

Quote from: Zina on July 22, 2007, 02:05:07 PM
Heard all the jokes already. Come up with a better one plz.
The cat calling the people furry?

* combined :U
Jeez I need to update this thing.

DarkAudit

The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Kenji

e_voyager

sorry i feed my writer to my lawyer when his jokes got me sued.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zina

I've been sick for the past few days, so progress has been slow. I was hoping to have a lot more done and uploaded in one big dump, but...eh.
Here you go.

Full image here
One of Janus's commissions. I'm really happy with the coloring. Some of the anatomy is funky, and I tried to fix it somehow...magically, with the coloring, but oh wells. Happy with it, regardless, and Janus liked it.

Full image here
Hahaha, my friends love me. :>

Now I'm just going to drown my sorrows away with meds.

King Of Hearts

Im gonna stab you now... and I dont know when I'll stop.

Faerie Alex

So this is the application of that new style you were talking about? It looks nice. Kinda toony, but in a good way.

And am I the only one that noticed that "relationsunk" is one letter off of being "relation skunk"? Eh?

ITOS

Quote from: modelincard on August 05, 2007, 08:43:16 PM
And am I the only one that noticed that "relationsunk" is one letter off of being "relation skunk"? Eh?

No, that's what I thought it said when I read it the first time.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zina

Kenji

It's obviously the black and white fur.
Discrimination, I tell ya.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: modelincard on August 05, 2007, 08:43:16 PMAnd am I the only one that noticed that "relationsunk" is one letter off of being "relation skunk"? Eh?
I thought it said 'relationsuck' at first. :giggle

Zina

Oh lord. art for you.
Because I haven't had anything better to do all day other than draw.

PS. Also open for commissions now. HIT ME UP WITH YOUR MONIES.

So my friend told me he had reese's for breakfest.

Full image here
And I'm like, "You had candy for breakfest?"

Full image here
And he says "Not candy! Reese's Puff Cereal!"

Full image here
And then he sliiiiiiides me a bowl, and I crunch into it, and it's like WHAM! The smooothe combination of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste, attacking my tastes buds. And then my mouth starts bleeding. No, really. Just BLEEDING. GUSHING blood. It starts coming out of my ears and then my eyes. Within minutes, I'm on the floor, convulsing. By the time the ambulance gets there, it's too late. The doctors will have an autopsy in a few days. My family wants answers.
My only regret is that I never told Mary that I loved her.

Full image here
And then his dad pops in: "And it's apart of this balanced breakfest!"

Reese's Puff Cereal! It's candy...for breakfest!

GabrielsThoughts

arson is a felony? do the neighbors know?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Netrogo

I was going to leave a comment, but then you told me to shut up so I did.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

thegayhare

squee!!!

I can't say it enough Ma'am thank you so much

*hugs*

Zina

Quote from: thegayhare on August 16, 2007, 08:43:37 PM
squee!!!

I can't say it enough Ma'am thank you so much

*hugs*

Again, so happy you like it. X3

thegayhare

Zina

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS NOW AAAAAH.
I need some additional cash, since my paycheck isn't coming until AFTER rent and bills are due. So anyone looking for some Zina-art should get on this, for serious.

Commission info:
Digital: $25
Comic- black & white or color: $35
Chibi pic: $15

HIT ME UP, GUISE.

Zina

STILL SLOTS OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS, TEAM. Money goes to my food and sketchbook fund. :3

Onto the arts:

Full image here
This song was stuck in my head for about a week. Now it can be stuck in yours, too. :V
Dorian and Ichabod have such a loving relationship.

Full image here
Line art by Amber. Colored because I was bored and wanted to try some new techniques out. Uploaded with permission.

Full image here
Trade with Makki Wolf on FA. Looking for someone to play frisbee with her, I guess.

Full image here
Trade with Farrellemoon. Someone pointed out the drake looks like Pip. Serves me right for coloring it yellow. :O

THAT'S ALL YOU GET FFFFFFFFF ok.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zina

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on August 31, 2007, 01:30:32 AM
have the 40 something people before me gone yet?

I'm going to assume your talking about the Comic Improv, which I thought you didn't want to be apart of anymore. Make up you mind already

Also, tact. Give it a shot. :V

Prof B Hunnydew

Zina

I haven't heard back from the last few people I contacted about it, and then life happened to me. I'll try to get it going again when I have the time and the motivation.

Until then, HAY GUISE CHECK OUT THE STUFF IT DREW UP THERE ^

Turnsky

ah, comic improv, otherwise known as "the Jam" Comicgen used to be rife with them in the past.
i've already commented on your collab with Amber on DA, still, very nice, always envied how other folks draw wings.
the rest, very nice indeed.  good colors, they are.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Zedd

I do say that I like the contrast and colors you used on Tri. And I hate when songs get in my head too thats why blow my ear drums out with killer beats that wake the dead that or pester my old man with my bad singing.

Sid

God, I love Dorian's expressions there. xD And I don't know the song, so I guess it won't stick in my head (but trust me, other songs are more than willing to take its place).
:boogie

Faerie Alex

No, I think I now have Weird Al's parody of that song stuck in my head now. ("I think I'm a clone now")

And for what it's worth, I'd still like to see the comic improv continue (when you get the time/energy/motivation of course).

Sid

Quote from: modelincard on August 31, 2007, 08:38:39 AMNo, I think I now have Weird Al's parody of that song stuck in my head now. ("I think I'm a clone now")

Oh, that's that song? ... God *bleep*ing dammit, NOW it's stuck in my head, too! D:
:boogie

Zina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l5JYi_m90U
All the other ones on youtube are covers or bizarre AMVs. D:

The beating of our hearts is only sound~