10/07/08 [Perfect Date #2] - For your re-consideration

Started by Grenn, October 07, 2008, 12:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenn

Jy-Jy!

Awwww  :mowcookie

Wait... I need to re-consider this post.....

That is to say that I am reasonably satisfied that my post is adequate. But now I'm not sure....

Kenji

Jairus

Oh, he's too adorable when he's embarrassed like that. Even the tips of his ears are blushing.

But this kind of affirms something about him: he's worried about loosing the friends he's got because of screwing something up, which is why it's so hard for him to open up to his friends. Either that, or he doesn't like opening up like this. Probably both.

Deebs is staring at the counter in the corner. That's cute too.

In other news, 3 more updates till Tacopalooza! Yay!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Don

Jyrras is definitely adorable.

I can understand where he's coming from with not wanting to risk friendship and being indecisive and shy, I've been in similar situations myself..not all that fun. Despite having his doubts, he'd be one of few worth waiting for, his loyalty and compassion are rare to see and even rarer to have.

*sigh* time for bed, starting to lose eyesight from drowsiness.

GabrielsThoughts

He's only adorable because his ears are disproportionately large... of course we know they'll just keep growing and growing.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Lego3400

With both Deebs and Jy there it's a cuteness overload! Gwah!

And his ears will keep getting bigger. I can see the future.... EEAAK It's earzilla! Run!

Zedd

Well chin up Jy...There is always someone everyone out there

Angel

(Ahem.)

OMFG COULD HE POSSIBLY BE ANY CUTER? OH MY GOD THE TIPS OF HIS EARS ARE BLUSHING IT'S SO ADORABLE! I AM SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO DIE!

(clears throat) Thank you for your patience. The art in the first panel is, once again, godlike. And the answer is so Jy-Jy that it makes me laugh.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

AmigaDragon

I don't think I've noticed Jyras with gloves or long sleeves (covering wrists) since getting his Fae curse markings from Albanion. Unlike a cubi's clan marking, it looks like they can't be hidden by covering them with clothing (even a thick winter coat?).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Dagardo

I don't think Jyrras can get any cuter, I think I'm gonna die laughing, I'm laughing as I type this. Jyrras Is FREAKIN ADORABLE in the first panel, and the expression in the second panel is hilarious! This is as of now my new background! I do know that I would listen to him all day long If I had to.... I'm still laughing... someone slap me.

Slowtini

Yet again Amber delivers a Cuteness Overdose, resulting in insulin injection involved recovery on the part of the viewer.

Jyrras is just as awkward romantically as I am. ^_^
Cept I'm not, Ya' know, Gay. xD

Kipiru

Now that is one very confused homo- kangaroo- mouse. He is doomed to indecisiveness- how gay of him! Though he really is cute.

Dagardo

I'M STILL LAUGHING!!! . Although now it's kind of a mix between laughing and crying. Well, All I can say is Way to Go Amber! You have now created another reason to hate this life! :< I REALLY DO HATE THIS LIFE!!! For reasons many of you may find redundant or something like that.

mopman

Lol I didnt even notice the blushing ears , stunned by the cuteness factor 10 .

The problem with getting into this strip is I now feel really guilty when I have to use a mousetrap  :<
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Kipiru

Quote from: mopman on October 07, 2008, 03:05:14 AM

The problem with getting into this strip is I now feel really guilty when I have to use a mousetrap  :<

Why? Do you have an indecisive, gay, genius kangaroo rat at home?(the weirdness of DMFA, ladies and gentlemen, spans universes)

Hellcat

Quote from: Kipiru on October 07, 2008, 03:25:47 AM

Why? Do you have an indecisive, gay, genius kangaroo rat at home?(the weirdness of DMFA, ladies and gentlemen, spans universes)

And created life... Twice

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Kenji on October 07, 2008, 01:02:27 AM
His answer suits a scientist..

I have a number of sneaky remarks stored in memory for you now, and will inflict them upon you when I see you online next.

As for the comic I will say nothing squeeful about the blushing and indecisiveness that hasn't been said already. Except this.

~o/ Be wary of the Ears!
They leap and creep and glide and slide
Across the floor, through the door
And all around the wall
A fluff, a tuft
Be wary of the Ears! /o~
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Kipiru

Quote from: Hellcat on October 07, 2008, 06:08:59 AM
Quote from: Kipiru on October 07, 2008, 03:25:47 AM

And created life... Twice

Which one, DMFA or the GAY rat  :erk

OminousShadow

I figured out a way Jyrras can date someone without ruining any friendship. Build a cloning ray and clone himself. But that would do so much more than solve his problem. The cuteness he emits will be doubled.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

I think it was said several times already, but Jy-Jy is adorable in his embarrassment. Not very coherent, though.. :.

Quote from: OminousShadow on October 07, 2008, 07:59:33 AM
I figured out a way Jyrras can date someone without ruining any friendship. Build a cloning ray and clone himself. But that would do so much more than solve his problem. The cuteness he emits will be doubled.
Since when did you people start to use rays for cloning?! :erk

Slowtini

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on October 07, 2008, 09:15:58 AM
I think it was said several times already, but Jy-Jy is adorable in his embarrassment. Not very coheent, though.. :.

Quote from: OminousShadow on October 07, 2008, 07:59:33 AM
Since when did you people start to use rays for cloning?! :erk
Since when HAVEN'T we used rays?
Nothing says science like a BIG HONKIN' LAZER CANNON!  :U

King Of Hearts

The Roo-rat says come back... what does it mean... what... does... it mean?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Slowtini on October 07, 2008, 09:19:27 AM
Since when HAVEN'T we used rays?
Nothing says science like a BIG HONKIN' LAZER CANNON!  :U
I like big *censored* laser cannons as much as the other guy, but they can be used only for destruction. You don't clone with rays. You clone with Science! The one who clones with rays is just plain weird.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 07, 2008, 09:22:45 AM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on October 07, 2008, 09:15:58 AM
Not very coheent, though.. :.
... *cough*
..I'm not very coheent either, apparently.. :animesweat

llearch n'n'daCorna

Alondro

*Charline grins*  The answer for poor Jy-snack is obvious!  I'M his perfect date!  I'll take away all his doubts and fears... forever...  BY EATING HIM!!!   :mwaha

*Charles notes that subtlety is not Charline's strongest attribute*
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Slowtini

Quote from: Alondro on October 07, 2008, 10:18:37 AM
*Charline grins*  The answer for poor Jy-snack is obvious!  I'M his perfect date!  I'll take away all his doubts and fears... forever...  BY EATING HIM!!!   :mwaha

*Charles notes that subtlety is not Charline's strongest attribute*

You see? This is why we can't have nice things.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen