11/07/08 [DMFA #920] - Oh frig.

Started by !KCA, July 11, 2008, 03:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!KCA

She'd probably give her right leg to be out of there right now.

DP has no respect for the undead. And Dan now has a reason to stay and fight. Or grab the girls and run.

Tapewolf

DP spotted that she was undead right away, which is interesting.  I wonder if he's being so civil to Dan because he's a fellow Creature, what with the wings and all?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

TheDeere

Panel 3. Oh yeah, gay for Dark Peg. <chuckles>

Brunhidden

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 11, 2008, 04:20:25 AM
DP spotted that she was undead right away, which is interesting.  I wonder if he's being so civil to Dan because he's a fellow Creature, what with the wings and all?

i had kinda guessed that he is either trying to be classy or he thinks that by being charming he can get some dan booty.

this calls for a sucker punch

Quoteyour tears are all the pay I'll ever need
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

RyuuYareYare

Quote from: TheDeere on July 11, 2008, 04:28:38 AM

DPXDan love spark? really dp wasted his time talking to dan.
explaining all things while the rest just wakes up, and then he wants to make undead stew and tells dan to take a step back.

hrm..... Love is in the air?

TheDeere

Poor Dan. Everybody always assumes the worst. ;)

I just meant that DP is quite a guy! Amber draws sexy very well. Looks like you could bounce a quarter off his abs.

Zedd

Oh boy..Put on your rain ponchos!

Anri

Mebbe now we get to see what pod puppy can do? :3 Suckerpunch works, too.

skarrbag

I just feel sorry for a certail green fellow Dal: thats a lotta potential splash damage, in all meanings! @_@

Mwa

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 11, 2008, 04:20:25 AM
DP spotted that she was undead right away, which is interesting.
I think the fact that he can see into her skull might be a hint.  :p

Alondro

*Alondro notes that DP is distracted and wide open!*  Now's your chance Dan!  Stab him with the spork and save the day.  Oh, I'm a hero, by the way, so I know how to vanquish villains.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mwa on July 11, 2008, 06:26:20 AM
I think the fact that he can see into her skull might be a hint.  :p
Meaning his heat-vision ability?  AFAIK her only broken side is on the left of the strip, covered by the hair.  Unless of course it's her weird-coloured eyes that tipped him off.

Mao

Quite likely that he already knew about her in particular as they did identify her as an undead earlier for processing to become a death knight.

Paul

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 11, 2008, 04:20:25 AMDP spotted that she was undead right away, which is interesting.  I wonder if he's being so civil to Dan because he's a fellow Creature, what with the wings and all?
I also wonder why he's being civil to Dan. I don't think the creature bit is the explanation - after all, undead count as creatures. Maybe DP is just easily distracted.

Jairus

Well, at least he's being polite about the whole thing. I'm genuinely starting to think of at least this early version of DP as a bit more Affably Evil: you know, he's a nice guy except for the fact that he's evil!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Tapewolf

Quote from: Paul on July 11, 2008, 09:20:05 AM
I also wonder why he's being civil to Dan. I don't think the creature bit is the explanation - after all, undead count as creatures. Maybe DP is just easily distracted.
Yes, but Dan looks like an Angel... DP is a Demon.  My thought was that DP would see him as something like a potential equal,  maybe an ally.  Remember Regina and her "We were meant to be together!" thing?  Something like that.  Whereas an Undead is just a step or two above a Being.

Dracora

Dan's still wearing his adventurer's robe underneath the dress~ Isn't it magic resistant iirc?

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

MaskedRetriever

Well it's just a good thing Dan happens to be right at crotch-punch level.  :3

thegayhare

Ganurath

Dan: *steps between* "Yeah, that undead kina saved my life from an adventurer earlier, so if you try to splatter her I'm going to have to stab your face."

DP: "...Amusing notions of you actually being able to injure me aside, dealing with an adventurer that would try to kill my hostages is far more important than dividing up the meat. Good day, miss." *storms off*

Dan: "Are you alri-"

DP: *pops back in* "Which way was this adventurer?
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

ChaoSynergy

Out of the frying pan and into the fire...

Rithm Alfortele

Quote from: TheDeere on July 11, 2008, 04:28:38 AM

Agreed.  Very... much... agreed...

*droolio*

AmigaDragon

Since the spork was identified as being the second time Dan defeated DP, it's time for something else unexpected. Perhaps Aliyka and Shanna (any remaining clothing?) pop in to at least interrupt his attack.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Brunhidden

perhaps dan could use his sexy allure to distract DP thus allowing escape. show of some leg!

Jack McSlay

come to think of it, demonology says the Undead were a failed attempt to create an army of evil by a demon.

could it be DP is that demon? That would explain why he hates them
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Jairus

Quote from: Jack McSlay on July 11, 2008, 06:31:00 PM
come to think of it, demonology says the Undead were a failed attempt to create an army of evil by a demon.

could it be DP is that demon? That would explain why he hates them

Wow... that might very well upgrade DP to super-villain status... if it's true.

EDIT: My user-rank is now "Fuzzy Fluffball." I think my Evil Jyrras avatar is planning revenge of some sort.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

LigerJet

I hope she survives!  ;.;  She wouldn't be cute at all as a dead-dead splatter. o-o

Ganurath

Quote from: LigerJet on July 11, 2008, 11:56:25 PM
I hope she survives!  ;.;  She wouldn't be cute at all as a dead-dead splatter. o-o
I didn't realize that corpses were the hotsome.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Brunhidden