Rawr! (I has returned)

Started by Amber Williams, March 11, 2008, 07:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

Just putting a heads up I arrived in Canadia safe and sound. I will give a more indepth rant (Woo! Car search!) tonight with the update.

Pagan

Let me be the first to congratulate you on returning to home, hearth, and your forum profile.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Welcome back, Amber! I am happy to be the first one to greet you! :3
EDIT:
ARGH!! I've been beaten!

Alondro

Glad to have you back Amber!

Now... I have a billion commission ideas for you to draw for me!  All for free of course since I'm so awesome!   :boogie

*not*   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Tapewolf

Welcome back.  When the trip was first announced, it was mentioned that it would help in your mission to become an official Canadian resident or something along those lines.  How did that part of it go?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kenji

Can you mine for syrup yet?

Also, glad to see you made it.

Darkdragon

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think it can safely be said that many folks are eager to see you return, and are willing to offer congratulations on your safe return.

Especially tailsteak. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

welcome back i'm glad your voyage ended safely for you. and yes car searches are a pain especially when your car looks like mine.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Amber Williams

Not as well as I'd have liked Tapewolf. The border peeps this time around were not as friendly or helpful, but I managed to return basically because I made it clear that in 3 weeks time I would be coming back through with my husband which would allow them to properly verify everything.

So it wasnt quite the step I was hoping for so much as a delay to the actual one.

M

Well, it's still good that you were able to make it home despite a bit of border trouble.  :)

e_voyager

agreed. best of luck and take care Amber.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Eibborn

Darn border guards, slowing the return of our best webcomic artists! D:
/kicks the internet over

Kuari

Quote from: Eibbor_N on March 11, 2008, 11:17:37 PM
Darn border guards, slowing the return of our best webcomic artists! D:

Heh, you know, I would have thought getting OUT of Canada would be harder then getting in...  I mean, geez, who'd want to attack Canada?  It's full of...  nothing...

Anyways, welcome back Amber, may your drawing fingers never be frost bitten by the frozen hell we know as Canada

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kuari on March 12, 2008, 05:41:21 AM
Heh, you know, I would have thought getting OUT of Canada would be harder then getting in...  I mean, geez, who'd want to attack Canada?  It's full of...  nothing...

They don't want people to know that they're planning on invading the US, and burning the white house to the ground again...

... erm. Oh, dear. I guess I should start running, now...

Alondro

Like I said before, become Mexican.  Their government hands out pamphlets on how to sneak into the US.   :B

Course, if you sneak into Mexico and get caught, you get thrown into jail immediately and may never be seen again.

Wee bit o' hypocrisy there, perhaps?
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Fuyudenki

Well naturally.  See, Mexico isn't the land of freedom and opportunity, so it's perfectly acceptable to toss you in the dungeon and let you rot.

More importantly, the cartoonist is back.

Darkmoon

This doesn't belong in the DMFA forum (moves it)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

I note you waited until after she was out of range to hit you to move it. ;-]

Damaris

Oh, heck.  He's Thumb Laceration Guy- she can't hurt him now!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

It wasn't his thumb where she was going to hit him, I thought...

All the guys together now, -wince-

Darkmoon

Actually, I moved it when I finally saw it.

:mwaha

Wildy

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 13, 2008, 08:12:56 AM
It wasn't his thumb where she was going to hit him, I thought...

All the guys together now, -wince-

I believe the term is Skeek?

Ok, I'll stop digging up old threads because to me they're all new. :) I keep getting this darn red text that is warning me the threads haven't been posted in for more than 14 days.

Post more IMO!!!

Darkmoon

There's... uhm... actually a rule against this...

Gabi

In any case, welcome back, Wildy!

(I'm not breaking any rules because the previous post on this thread was made today.)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nice as it is to see Wildy, let's just resolve any confusion, shall we? ;-]