25/8/7 Abel 96: Regards to the cleaner

Started by Fex, August 25, 2007, 01:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fex

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

familyghost

nikename2

Cursed Pirated internet connection..... :censored

Yeah....bye Hennya. It's been fun.  :cheers

Azraelle

Awwwwwwww Hennyasgonnadie Hennyasgonnadie Hennyasgonnadie ....  :( *covers eyes*

King Of Hearts

Yep... its bitey timez now.

But who knows... I think its ripe for a twist more or less.

Manawolf

Hair snakes, honey.  When people start pulling blocks, you pull out all the stops.

superluser

Am I the only one who thinks that Aniz looks like he's under considerable stress?  Unless he's shutting off his sense of sight to heighten his preternatural senses, he should probably keep those eyes open.

Edit: Oh, wait.  They are open a sliver.  Probably shouldn't be squinting, then.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

Hmmmm what a loevely moment right now. I could a tremor of time slowing down or some sort of bullet time epicness

Saist

Good Bai Henya. We barely knew thee aside from thine rump in the air.

Tapewolf

Quote from: je.saist on August 25, 2007, 02:29:43 AM
Good Bai Henya. We barely knew thee aside from thine rump in the air.
Ahnora's not going to be too pleased when he finds out his fiance has been sliced'n'diced.
By the looks of it he isn't simply going to restrain her.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

LigerJet

superluser

King Of Hearts

Abel?

Because at least we'll be sure he'd live trough it.

Amber Williams

Quote from: King Of Hearts on August 25, 2007, 03:44:39 AM
Abel?

You have nooOoooOoOoOooo idea how much I toyed with the idea of trying to find a way to kill off Abel in his own backstory. :B

Reese Tora

Quote from: Amber Williams on August 25, 2007, 04:06:06 AM
Abel?

You have nooOoooOoOoOooo idea how much I toyed with the idea of trying to find a way to kill off Abel in his own backstory. :B

:U Abel is really Aniz in disguise! Run, Dan! RUN!
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Tapewolf

Methinks you missed a trick...

Illusionist

Aniz looks a lot worse than I expected, I didn't know Hennya had sone so much damage.

superluser

Quote from: Illusionist on August 25, 2007, 04:32:18 AMAniz looks a lot worse than I expected, I didn't know Hennya had sone so much damage.

Yuh.  I'm still trying to decide if he's clutching his chest or preparing to skewer (the claws would suggest the latter, but I'd assume that he would have been in attack mode already, anyways).  The fact that he's putting all his weight on one leg usually doesn't indicate having the upper hand, in any case.

Saist

right about now I bet Amber is snickering to herself

"I told you Henya was going to die. I told you. But did you listen? Nupe. Nobody listens to Mabby. Well, hahaha, you'll learn to listen"

Hellcat

notice that this is the  first time drawn that a completely angel winged cubi has no tentacle heads

Yup the clan leader must already be dead

Tapewolf

Quote from: ??? (Hellcat) on August 25, 2007, 05:59:00 AM
notice that this is the  first time drawn that a completely angel winged cubi has no tentacle heads

I don't know whether you get tentacle-heads like that automatically if your clan leader still lives.  It might be something specific that the leader has to do.

**EDIT**
to clarify, his clan leader is almost certainly dead, but it might be possible to have a living clan leader and still no tentacle-heads.
(Fa'Lina probably is her 'clan-leader')

Wow... And I happened to listen to the Lord of the Rings music when I read that... I can only say, evil...

Quote from: ??? (Hellcat) on August 25, 2007, 05:59:00 AM

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 25, 2007, 06:29:32 AM
I don't know whether you get tentacle-heads like that automatically if your clan leader still lives.  It might be something specific that the leader has to do.

**EDIT**
to clarify, his clan leader is almost certainly dead, but it might be possible to have a living clan leader and still no tentacle-heads.
(Fa'Lina probably is her 'clan-leader')
That sounds interesting. I didn't know the wing heads had anything to do with the clan relationship. Could you give a link for an interested "long time newbie" where this is explained?

rt

Tapewolf

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on August 25, 2007, 07:58:48 AM
Wow... And I happened to listen to the Lord of the Rings music when I read that... I can only say, evil...
Which one?  Bo Hansson's album from 1970?  Stephen Oliver's theme music from 1980?  :P

QuoteThat sounds interesting. I didn't know the wing heads had anything to do with the clan relationship. Could you give a link for an interested "long time newbie" where this is explained?
I think it comes from Aary's Livejournal, and therefore is kind of apocryphal.  There have been a few subtle comments from Amber which lend support to the theory, but I don't have those to hand.

http://aary-kitty.livejournal.com/
(April 12 2005)

Tycoon

This edited image of a Cyanide and Happiness cartoon entirely summed up my first thought after seeing that comic.

One can only hope...

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Reese Tora on August 25, 2007, 04:08:56 AM
Abel?

:U Abel is really Aniz in disguise! Run, Dan! RUN!

Yes! That's right, I'm Abel!  :mwaha

Aurawyn

Maybe.. abel will save her.. somehow...  :mowignore  :mowsad

GabrielsThoughts

I doubt Abel will be much help, unless his mother had some kind of berserker gene/bloodlust limit which mutates him or his mother into some kind of  monster/creature that is both horrifying and  one which Abel can't control... possibly related to the evil darkness we saw May display earlier in the story against the principal.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Caswin

Oh dear.

In related news, the rant confuses me.  Or at least part of it.  Mainly the "attention" part, how many people see your art, how popular other artists are, etc.  It feels like two different rants.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.