2014/03/10 [Matilda #52] And thus the name Matilda was coined!

Started by ChaosMageX, March 10, 2014, 03:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Well, I see that they had to restrain Matilda after how she tried to eat one of them.  Still, she is rather lucky that their group was mostly scientists, or else they likely would have done much worse things to her than that.

Also, this confirms that her new name Matilda, was in fact derived the Mahilta of the Blue Volcano Mythos legends.

Even though the volcano portion of Matilda's background story is over with, I still hope we eventually learn whether Blue Volcano Mythos give live birth or hatch from eggs.

Icon by Sunblink

Icalasari

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 08, 2011, 10:54:19 AM
Warning! This cubi has encountered an unknown error and needs to restart
Do you wish to start in safe mode ? Y/N
Loading last known good configuration.....
Loading WinMows....

joshofspam

I personally like the look of the character that's talking with her and the fact that Matilda's upper eye looks a little annoyed while her other eyes seems to be reflecting the lost expression of her emotions as she thinks about what the elder said.  :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

Quote from: ChaosMageX on March 10, 2014, 03:15:40 AM
... I still hope we eventually learn whether Blue Volcano Mythos give live birth or hatch from eggs.

always the eventuality of Dan and some bow-chik-a-bow-wow answering that question

why in Odins name is that ottomotopea snippet of bad 70s music so universally understood?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: joshofspam on March 10, 2014, 03:23:03 AM
I personally like the look of the character that's talking with her and the fact that Matilda's upper eye looks a little annoyed while her other eyes seems to be reflecting the lost expression of her emotions as she thinks about what the elder said.  :U

I was gonna say that, dangit! >:3

Grey Wolf

The wingdings say:
Kejta. Keeeeeeeejta. My name is Kejta. Keeeejta.
Kejta. Yes!
Very pretty name!
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Zebra Bug

How do you translate wingding?
Also, Matty is so adorable. And so is Ketja.

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zebra Bug on March 12, 2014, 12:37:39 AM

I suppose you could type out the alphabet in a wordprocessor, copy it onto two lines and set one of them to the wingdings font.
EDIT: You'd probably need to do that twice, actually (upper and lower case)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Grey Wolf

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 12, 2014, 05:08:10 AM
Quote from: Zebra Bug on March 12, 2014, 12:37:39 AM

I suppose you could type out the alphabet in a wordprocessor, copy it onto two lines and set one of them to the wingdings font.
EDIT: You'd probably need to do that twice, actually (upper and lower case)

Yep.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.