2014/02/05 [DMFA #1461] Kria - Still Classy.

Started by Rafe, February 06, 2014, 12:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

I'm never disappointed by Kria.  She can always be depended on to ... well, to be Kria.

She's probably my favorite out of the whole DMFA stable of characters, with Fa'Lina a close second.  Amber might have some extra work drawing all those wings and spots on some characters, but a lot of them must be fun to write for.
Rafe

Lorien077

Ehehe oh Abel if only you knew the full truth...

Kria seems to be trying to turn this diplomatic visit into spring break doesn't she?  Hitting the bars, investigating mysterious crimes...  somehow I think having a beach party with the undead might actually be pretty interesting.  The ways they've modified their bodies thus far in the comic look pretty darn cool.  Though the undead snake lady might get caught in the sand.
You have my permission not to love me; I am a cathedral of deadbolts and I'd rather burn myself down than change the locks.

My scribbles: http://lorien077.deviantart.com/

ZacAttac21

Knowing Kria's libido I'm surprised Lorenda doesn't have any brothers or sisters... :rolleyes

Rafe

Quote from: Raxuno on February 06, 2014, 02:26:10 AM
Knowing Kria's libido I'm surprised Lorenda doesn't have any brothers or sisters... :rolleyes

Maybe having undead partners is her precaution against that.
Rafe

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rafe on February 06, 2014, 05:53:38 AM

... or tasty ones.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 06, 2014, 09:38:25 AM

... or tasty ones.
Greeeaaaaat! Now I envisioning Jyrras through Kria vision being wrapped up in a Butterfingers candy wrapper that says fun size.

Of course that begs the question of if Jyrras is a Butterfingers, what does that make Dan in Kria vision?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Silvis

Quote from: joshofspam on February 06, 2014, 01:39:45 PM

... or tasty ones.
Greeeaaaaat! Now I envisioning Jyrras through Kria vision being wrapped up in a Butterfingers candy wrapper that says fun size.

Of course that begs the question of if Jyrras is a Butterfingers, what does that make Dan in Kria vision?
Maybe Dan's a giant KitKat?
"If there is anything to learn in the world, it is often that no matter where you are...there is a bigger fish out there. And then even then there is usually a bigger fish than that one. And then a bigger fish with like, futuristic robotic arms and stuff. And then it just gets weird."
~Amber M. Panyko
P.S.IT'S A MIMIC!
P.P.S. Why did you take out Caleb?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
P.P.P.P.S. Think about that.
P.P.P.S. Lost track of 'P's there.
P.P.P.P.P.S I am a stickler for typos.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 06, 2014, 07:45:39 PM
Quote from: Silvis on February 06, 2014, 07:27:00 PM

Given his tail, I was thinking a Lion bar.

Of course it doesn't have to be a candy bar per say. Charleston Chews are nice. Of course with candy bars, maybe something novel....like a Abba-Zaba or a BIG HUNK would be more fitting.

Of course knowing how Kria can be like in public sometimes. I can't help but think she sees it more like the world of Tootsie roll world with a bit of The hunger games mixed with it.

Edit: Though thinking on it more, I wonder if it's a very good idea for Kria to try for that magic number of drinks. I know she almost got Dan at the party. But is a drunk Kria really a good thing for a diplomatic trip like this?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: joshofspam on February 06, 2014, 08:14:11 PM
Though thinking on it more, I wonder if it's a very good idea for Kria to try for that magic number of drinks. I know she almost got Dan at the party. But is a drunk Kria really a good thing for a diplomatic trip like this?
Are you kidding? It would be hilarious! :3

Rafe

Somehow, Kria strikes me as the kind who could be significantly drunk and be able to hide it - or at least think she could.  You know, the kind who would be behaving more or less normally, then you see them put on their coat, and it's inside-out, or forgetting what their name is - that kind of drunk.
Rafe

Tuyu

Quote from: Silvis on February 06, 2014, 07:27:00 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on February 06, 2014, 01:39:45 PM

... or tasty ones.

Since Dan's a cubi, I'm thinking a different direction is needed. Fried chicken?

Prroul

One assumes that, with advances in magical forms of healing which have severely retarded the growth of any formal medical science field, they have a simple spell which prevents conception.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Prroul on February 09, 2014, 07:09:08 PM
One assumes that, with advances in magical forms of healing which have severely retarded the growth of any formal medical science field, they have a simple spell which prevents conception.

They do. It probably stops you from using anything else, though. Like, say, the charm that hides your wings...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears