2013/11/20 [DMFA #1444] So many choices, most of them the same

Started by Techcubi, November 20, 2013, 11:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techcubi

Kindergarden teacher Kria wasn't really wired like this, was she?

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

ArchTeryx

Maybe Kria's finally getting soft in her old age. 

After all, Sherri may be undead, but she DID practically offer to serve herself as a cold lunch to Kria.  But ain't no doubt: the demoness has a soft spot in her heart for the zombie sheep, for her to class her in the same category as her daughter.  :3

joshofspam

Quote from: ArchTeryx on November 20, 2013, 01:30:55 PM
Maybe Kria's finally getting soft in her old age. 

After all, Sherri may be undead, but she DID practically offer to serve herself as a cold lunch to Kria.  But ain't no doubt: the demoness has a soft spot in her heart for the zombie sheep, for her to class her in the same category as her daughter.  :3

Well when you live as long as some of these creatures, it's understandable that you might go to extreme personality changes over time.

She seemed like a very caring teacher when Abel was a child, then she started up in her family business of security and espionage for her city. It's understandable that her career change would effect her quite deeply in certain ways. Devin was probably a nice hobby and distraction from the family business after DP's big mistake on his part. 
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ZacAttac21

Have you all read the little description below the page on the Katbox site? It's like a second helping of funny to go with the comic. xD

Eboreg

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ZacAttac21

"I will reveal to you one of the many secrets of the female.

Many times in media and culture you will see the stereotype of the girl who's all crazy for shopping.  The truth of it is...is that when you encounter a female who is talking endlessly about shopping, what she really wants is to commit terrible crimes of mass murder.  She desires to run rivers red with the blood of her enemies and possibly allies alike.   However, such things would get them arrested so instead they opt for discount shoes and shwarmas at the food court.

*insert the more you know star here*"

So that's why most men have an averse reaction when their girl says she wants to go shopping! Subconsciously, he knows it means she's a maniacal psychopath! It all makes sense now!

Eboreg

Whereas, when most men want to see the world covered in blood, they instead play football.

or Call of Duty.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.