2013/11/13 [Matilda #35] Something on the floor

Started by Jigsaw Forte, November 13, 2013, 01:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigsaw Forte

... I would like folks to note that Matilda is looking down.

Since this comic is safe for work and we know we're about to hit a dramatic scene, I'm going to guess that Heshi's already "escaped"... in such a way that Matilda will have no trouble ripping a limb off.

Hell, Hishnai might even manage it, if Matilda doesn't just give her a spare.

tehbeefer

Yeah, Heshi's up-and-walking-aboutness are severely in doubt.  Things don't look good for him, although his constant melancholy suddenly makes a lot of sense.  Dangit.

Zebra Bug

Am I the only one whose first thought was that Heshi killed Kesserk or something?

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Prroul

Quote from: Raxuno on November 11, 2013, 10:56:52 AM
Quote from: Zeb on November 11, 2013, 08:04:21 AM
Cowering? He was simply crying, he wasn't fearful.
I dunno, I get the impression he's not ready for all the fighting he's gonna have to do.
I got the opposite impression... heaven help the poor sucker who ends up being the vent for his frustration.

He didn't act like he had problems in the fighting department when the arrogant punk started talking smack to him. And methinks that check Kesserk wrote with his mouth is gonna come due real soon now...

"Awww... poor little b-Hurk!"
"Pathetic. Not even enough to put up a fight. So, anyone else want a go?"
*stares from the crowd*
"Good. Glad we could come to an understanding. Oh, and the first guy who even -thinks- about one of my sisters? You're gonna wish I was this nice."

Which of course leads to...

Matilda: "Hey! I loved him!" and proceed to curbstomp battle because Heshi didn't really want to hurt his baby sister.

Zebra Bug

Quote from: Prroul on November 13, 2013, 03:39:27 AM
Matilda: "Hey! I loved him!" and proceed to curbstomp battle because Heshi didn't really want to hurt his baby sister.

I much doubt that would be her reaction. It never seemed to me that she was in love with him at all, maybe some affection, maybe she liked the attention; and she wants to be a sister-wife to Kashi. And in the events she does indeed love him....why would she attack her brother for the proper behavior of the men? The males fight the patriarch of a family in order to win the daughter as a mate, if they lose, they lose. So Kesserk fighting for Matilda is realistic, him losing a possibility, and nothing unusual about it, why should Matilda flip out? She'd accept it.

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

joshofspam

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on November 13, 2013, 01:48:33 AM
... I would like folks to note that Matilda is looking down.

Since this comic is safe for work and we know we're about to hit a dramatic scene, I'm going to guess that Heshi's already "escaped"... in such a way that Matilda will have no trouble ripping a limb off.

Hell, Hishnai might even manage it, if Matilda doesn't just give her a spare.

Either that or he dug a tunnel right out of their dwelling and out of this particular colony area.

But whatever he's doing isn't making a sound. So he either isn't doing anything or he isn't there to do anything now that would make a sound.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ZacAttac21

There's one possible flaw in assuming Heshi has killed himself. Remember, Matilda said she "tore his arm off and beat him into submission with it." Now, assuming she wasn't lying, wouldn't he have to be alive to be beaten into submission?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Raxuno on November 13, 2013, 03:35:06 PM
There's one possible flaw in assuming Heshi has killed himself. Remember, Matilda said she "tore his arm off and beat him into submission with it." Now, assuming she wasn't lying, wouldn't he have to be alive to be beaten into submission?

You've heard of flogging a dead horse, right? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears