2013/11/11 [Matilda #34] O brother, where art thou?

Started by ZacAttac21, November 11, 2013, 03:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Speculation time!

I imagine three scenarios here: either Heshi is still cowering where his father died, he's trying to run away from the volcano altogether, or he's not telling anyone his father's dead (assuming only he and his family can enter that cave).

What do you guys think?

Zeb

Cowering? He was simply crying, he wasn't fearful.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Zeb on November 11, 2013, 08:04:21 AM
I dunno, I get the impression he's not ready for all the fighting he's gonna have to do.

joshofspam

Then again, if she really did tear off her brothers arm, then she would have had to engage him in battle somewhere. Of course seeing as the males are built like tanks and females are small and quick, it's rather impressive she would be able to tear an arm off.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Raxuno on November 11, 2013, 10:56:52 AM
Quote from: Zeb on November 11, 2013, 08:04:21 AM
I dunno, I get the impression he's not ready for all the fighting he's gonna have to do.

Being gone for much longer than expected is definitely a bad sign, and that's why I still think he's trying to run away, which will cause Matilda to hate him forever for trying to abandon her and Hishnai.

Perhaps it is Matilda herself who catches him trying to run away, and that's what leads to her tearing off his arm.  Matilda might be female, but her brother certainly seems like enough of a pussy weakling that she could pull it off without that much effort.

Icon by Sunblink