2013/11/01 [PF #287] - Make way for the Daryil pouty face

Started by Eboreg, November 01, 2013, 08:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Daryil's face is just perfect in that last panel. Tanholt's face, on the other hand, looks too human.

On another note, I wonder what they need Niall for. My first guess is performing the transfers for the shells but a) isn't Daryil the only one who could do that and b) why don't they use Jakob? My second guess is some kind of hostage taking but I'm having trouble finding a way to make that necessary. Finally, there's converting Niall but since they don't know how to do it, I doubt they would even try.

Also, I have to laugh at Yak(ovlev)'s excuse for making a doomsday weapon. Any mad scientist knows that an asteroid defense system can easily be reprogrammed to fire on ground targets. It happens every. single. time.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

joshofspam

Converting the guards?

I'd be careful how he phrases that around Daryil. He just might end up with sapient house appliances as guards if Daryil is feeling mischievous. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Eboreg on November 01, 2013, 08:21:37 PM
On another note, I wonder what they need Niall for. My first guess is performing the transfers for the shells but a) isn't Daryil the only one who could do that and b) why don't they use Jakob? My second guess is some kind of hostage taking but I'm having trouble finding a way to make that necessary. Finally, there's converting Niall but since they don't know how to do it, I doubt they would even try.

A bit of both.  They said that Daryil was the one who did the transfer, but Fendrick is not sure whether to believe them.  He is fairly sure that Jakob won't do it willingly, he's not convinced Daryil really does want to help him, and both are capable of serious mischief if their restraints are removed.  That leaves Niall as the next one down, Ashley being a weakling and underpowered.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E